Тема «Методы экономической теории» актуальна, так как экономическая теория является методологическим фундаментом целого комплекса наук: отраслевых (эк...полностью>>
Сегодня человек не может считать себя приобщенным к образованию и культуре, если он не изучил и не понял законов общественного развития, не овладел зн...полностью>>
В наше время экономика очень распространенная дисциплина Ведь экономика окружает нас по всюду, мы часто сталкиваемся с ней в повседневной жизни, сами ...полностью>>
Семейная экономика начинается с момента зарождения семьи, с выработки молодоженами принципов и стратегии благопристойной, как минимум обеспеченной, а ...полностью>>
- King Vidor’s 1934 film Our Daily Bread is aptly named, for the film is of a prayer than an actual solution to the Great Depression. Like other Socio-political films of the era, it tries to offer a solution to the problems faced by so many Americans. However, Vidor’s message gets lost somewhere between the poor production, the bad acting, and the inconsistent ideology of the film.
- In the advertisement for Shake `n Vac a woman is doing the vacuuming and dancing around shaking Shake `n Vac on the floor. This is a stereotype for the reason that a man is nowhere to be found. But in advertisements for intelligent matters like finance, it?s always a man.
- Within the Cyberpunk cultures there are sub cultures such as hackers, phreaks ,ravers etc.. all have a connection with new technologies. The term Cyberpunk was originated in Science Fiction Literature, writers such as William Gibson tell stories of future worlds, cultures and the Internet.
- As you read a newspaper or watch the news on T.V., you probably have come to the conclusion that violence is becoming a real serious problem in the world were we live. The nation has witnessed many acts of violence through the past few years. Some prime examples would be: O.
- In this paper, DR. ARUP RATAN GHOSH puts cinema into the orbit of Globalisation. The context and texts of ?identity?, MTV, beauty contest, cocacolaisation, localism, regionalism and nationalism, Amartya Sen?s notion on globalisation, block-buster films and cinema in general come with a serious approach to state the global matter of fact of the moving images.
- July 29, 1932 I went to a campaign speech I and heard Adolf Hitler campaigning for dictatorship for Germany. He was saying that his opponents say the National Socialists are not German at all, because they refuse to work with other political parties. I think every one should work together, I hope he doesn’t win.
- Children come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Their genetic blueprints determine how fast and how big they will grow. Some children are destined to grow slowly while others make rapid leaps in development. Genetic, environmental, hormonal, nutritional and behavioral factors work together to determine a child’s rate of growth.
- Dragline : A type of excavating equipment which costs a rope-hung bucket, a considerable distance, collects the dug material by pulling the bucket toward itself on the ground with a second rope, elevates the bucket and dumps the material on a spoil bank,
- David Hume wrote much about the subject of religion, much of it negative. In this paper we shall attempt to follow Hume’s arguments against Deism as Someone knowable from the wake He allegedly makes as He passes. This kind of Deism he lays to rest. Then, digging deeper, we shall try our hand at a critique of his critique of religion, of resurrecting a natural belief in God.
- Tate made precisely this point about Crane: "From Pound and Eliot he got his first conception of what it is, in the complete sense, to be contemporary." Unlike some other members of his generation (Tate himself, for example, and more especially Yvor Winters) Rakosi did not ally his poetry to the formation and propagation of a new literary-critical canon, and thus make a theoretically entailed connection between writing in the present and the literature of the past on behalf of a stabilising cultural order of the sort Eliot seemed to adumbrate in "Tradition and the Individual Talent".
- This is a highly personal place, frequented mostly by regulars, particularly folks on the restaurant’s mailing list, who have gotten to know the restaurant’s owners and staff. La Cafe is the only restaurant in our area which serves only a prix fixe menu.
- Imagine being able to point into the sky and fly. Orperhaps walk through space and connect molecules together.These are some of the dreams that have come with theinvention of virtual reality. With the introduction ofcomputers, numerous applications have been enhanced orcreated.
- through van Gogh’s technique. His Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear (1889- 90), is a testament to the physical effects of van Gogh’s illness. His Self-Portrait in Front of the Easel (1888) gives a foreshadowing of van Gogh’s passage from a time relatively free of symptoms to a period of mental pain and turmoil.
- Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer of automobiles founded on 18 January 1919 by Walter Owen Bentley (known as W.O. Bentley or just "W"). Bentley had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I. Perhaps the most iconic model of the period is the 4½-litre "Blower Bentley".
- Imagine being able to point into the sky and fly. Or perhaps walk through space and connect molecules together. These are some of the dreams that have come with the invention of virtual reality. With the introduction of computers, numerous applications have been enhanced or created.