Анализ и прогноз финансово-хозяйственной деятельности и разработка мероприятий по ее совершенствованию на предприятии "Планета-техно"
Финансовые науки->Дипломная работа
Собственники анализируют отчеты для повышения доходности капитала, обеспечения стабильности положения предприятия. Кредиторы и инвесторы анализируют ф...полностью>>
Анализ влияния деятельности служб экономической безопасности на финансово-производные показатели хозяйствующих субъектов
В настоящее время вопросы обеспечения условий экономического роста предприятия выходят на первый план На экономический рост предприятия может оказыват...полностью>>
Етика, як уже зазначалося,— наука про мораль Дане твердження — одне з небагатьох, щоб не сказати єдине, щодо якого збіглися теорія й практика, історич...полностью>>
- One person or a group of people can take on a major role of the unification process that brings upon nationalism for their country. To get a better understanding of what nationalism is, one must learn the meaning of ?nationalism.? Nationalism is the devotion to the interests or culture of a particular nation.
- During the 100-year period of 1814 to 1914 every social group throughout Europe embraced the ideology of nationalism. Its success was largely due to the fact that it offered something for everyone regardless of social or political status. It had no specific ideas for government or economy, just simply whatever is best for the nation.
- Nationalism can be defined as having a sense of belonging and loyalty to ones country or nation state. It is the belief that people derive their identity from their nation and therefore owe their nation their primary loyalty. Nationhood can include a common language, religion, political authority, as well as common traditions and shared history.
- Have you or someone you know ever been to a party and got drunk and then drove home? The next morning did you ever wonder what might have happened if you had been in a crash? Did you know that about half of all highway deaths are alcohol-related? There are about 25, every year.
- The United Nations turns fifty-five this year and, like many individuals facing middle age, it worries about the future. Created as a bold experiment in collective security amid the ruins of World War II, the U.N. has many accomplishes to its credit, from successfully mediating numerous peace accords to the countless ways it has improved economic and living conditions in less developed countries.
- Iraqi forces then gathered their forces on the border with Saudi Arabia, the second largest supplier of oil in the world. This in turn brought the military might of the United States into the conflict. There are several reasons why Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait.
- One of the world?s best known advocates of non-violent social change strategies, Martin Luther King Jr. (MLK), synthesized ideals drawn from many different cultural traditions. Recent studies of him emphasize the extent to which his ideals were rooted in African-American religious traditions which were then shaped by his education.
- One snowy Christmas day in Muskegon, Michigan, a young girl by the name of Wendy Poppen tried to stand up on her sled while sliding down the hill. Seeing this, her father Sherman ran into the garage and bolted a pair of skies together with wood to “”act as foot stops”" (Crane).
- The rest of the world, now that the Cold War is over, is resuming its long-simmering ethnic rivalries. Nations from the former Soviet Union to Yugoslavia have broken apart into smaller nations based primarily on ethnicity or religion.
- Different studies of domestic violence show a big involvement of high quantities of alcohol and other drugs. These increase the level of aggression. Alcoholism and child abuse, including incest, seem tightly intertwined as well. Parents, being under alcohol influence, abuse their children in a bestial way.
- Immanuel Wallerstien presents a theory that the ?World System? is a capitalistic shifting of power of core states over selected peripheries. In order to support this theory you must look back on he history of capitalism as it stated to grow. Also you must understand what a core and periphery are.
- One of the biggest controversies of this decade is euthanasia. Euthanasia is killing, killing in the name of compassion and mercy. Euthanasia extends the license of state permitted killing; when permitted, it allows one human being to kill another. Its advocates present euthanasia as a caring, merciful, humane act.
- And we should certainly teach our young children how to avoid tragic accidents with firearms.? With such groups as the NRA, ACLU, and the MRC many agree that their has to be another solution.
- One dark, muggy spring night in the heart of Texas, a black man was drug behind a pickup truck for five miles. He didn t survive the attack against him by two white, high school dropouts. Police believe the only motive was the fact that the man was black.
- On the other hand, rocket engines (and their fuel systems) are so complicated that only two countries have actually ever put people in orbit.
- One of the most important years in our nation’s history is 1968. It had a huge impact on everyone from the most common citizens to the President of the United States and everyone in between. A lot of things happened in this year that changed the course of history.
- One of the basic questions every society mustface is which areas of behavior to leave to private choice and which to regulate in the interest of public good. It has been already been decided by the Supreme Court in Roe v.s. Wade that “the fundamental right to privacy protect6ed by the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment is broad enough to encompass a qualified right to abortion”.
- Although everyone takes privacy in normal life for granted, trying to get the same level of privacy on the Internet (or even on your own computer) is a little less accepted, and sometimes a bit more complicated. While the general attitude is hard to change, many ways exist to enhance your privacy online.
- One of the most underrated and misunderstood of all film genres, the martial-arts film is also one of the most popular among the movie-going masses and encompasses several sub-genres: kung fu, judo, ninja, and karate action flicks, samurai epics, the Asian fantasy and modern-day "new wave" gun-action violence of directors like John Woo, the acrobatic action/comedy antics of the talented Jackie Chan, and the historical epic as reinterpreted by Tsui Hark.
- One of the biggest problems I have with our society today is in sports. Don’t get me wrong, I love sports. I love to watch the competition and seeing these men doing seemingly superhuman feats. The problem I have with sports is the over-commercialization and over-hyping of athletes by their agents, and themselves.