Конкуренция - одна из главных черт рыночного хозяйства. Именно конкуренция обеспечивает творческую свободу личности, создает условия для ее самореализ...полностью>>
Нехай проводяться n випробувань, у кожному з яких подія А може як відбутись, так і не відбутись. Якщо ця ймовірність у кожному випробуванні не залежит...полностью>>
Тела Платона – это выпуклые многогранники, все грани которых правильные многоугольники. Все многогранные углы правильного многогранника конгруэнтны. К...полностью>>
- What do you think of when you hear the word hacker–a leather-clad, mohawked, teenager with a malicious grin on his face just itching to destroy your computer? This is what the average person will picture in their head, but they fail to truly understand what it is that hackers do, and how it can actually be helpful to them.
- This is true even in the ten essays constituting the first number of Cardozo Studies in Law and Literature, which was devoted to Billy Budd because-in the words of law professor Richard H. Weisberg-it is “the text that has come to ‘mean’ Law and Literature.
- ANDROSTENEDIONE AND THE ANABOLIC AGE There has always been a sense of competition in the world. In Biblical times, competition was a necessary tool for survival. Animals and people struggled to survive. This was a competitive struggle because there was not enough resources for those that wanted them.
- The sense of dark nothingness consumed the thoughts of Joey and his friends. This sense was so strong that it could blanket towns with one blow, destroying everything that everyone knew and loved. However, it was just a picture, a picture filled with the devilish image itself of hate, death, and destruction, but still it was a picture.
- For many years the use of marijuana for medical purposes has been an issue of controversial discussion. Many claim that marijuana is a drug that has proven itself to be of no medical value in the treatment of terminal illnesses. Those who feel this way, usually ignore the long history of marijuana s medical uses; a history that goes back thousands of years ago.
- Every year high school, college, and professional athletes try to get just a little bigger, a little stronger, and to increase the amount of weights they lift by, just a few pounds. To achieve these goals athletes often turn to anabolic steroids to aid them in achieving their goals.
- I am not going to let this b##ch get away with this. I said to myself as I carefully observed my car for the evidence. At the parking lot of my work place, a Mercedes Benz lightly hit my car on the front bumper when the driver was carelessly backing up.
- Everyday, human beings make assumptions by what they can see physically. Even in the supermarkets, they distinguish good products from bad products based on how those products look. Being a human, I would say we are apt to choose good-looking products because they don’t have flaws, cracks, and bruises.
- Anabolic steroids are widely abused drugs that promote protein synthesis and decrease protein catabolism in muscle cells. They have been also called performance enhancing drugs because of their ability to dramatically aid the increase of strength, endurance and recovery in athletes.
- Usually Jane Eyre is thought of as a romance novel, however in how many novels that are categorized as romance do you find a woman as the heroine? Jane has to go through many hardships in her life to accomplish the tasks that would ultimately make this story out to be a typical romance .
- When studying older cultures and people, we are impressed that death has always been distasteful and will probably continue to be so. Earthquakes, wildfires, floods, drought, tornadoes are all incorporated into the equation. In all those things lies the FEAR , a much known fear, the fear of death.
- Colleges and universities around the country are reporting an increased prevalence of eating problems among young female students. Difficulties include obsession with food, starvation dieting, severe weight loss, obesity, and compulsive binge eating, often followed by self-induced vomiting (Hesse-Biber, 1989, p.
- One vital national interest we have today is the destruction of the spoils system and the removal of incompetent appointed officials. We also need to avoid becoming an imperial power, for it violates the principles of our own Constitution and Declaration of Independence (Vision 744).
- Look at Michael Jordan and what do you see? The most amazing athlete of our day? The man who made himself and Chicago Bulls famous worldwide? The NBA basketball player who filled stadiums with tens of thousands and commanded the attention of tens of millions more on television? A media icon who s mere image with their products enriches the likes of Nike, Hanes and Mac Donalds.
- 15. BP is one of Britain?s biggest companies and one of the world?s largest oil and petrochemical groups. Its origin dates back to May 1901. BP owes its origin to one man, William Knox D?Arcy, a wealthy Englishman, who obtained concession from the Muz-affaru’d-Din, Shah of Persia (189 -1907) to explore and exploit the oil resources of the country, excluding the five northern providence?s that bordered Russia.
- Trained as a carpenter but struggling to find work, he had taken up farming by the time Walt was born, but when Walt was just about to turn four, Walter Sr.
- In today’s society, people are gaining medical knowledge at quite a fast pace. Treatments, cures, and vaccines for various diseases and disorders are being developed constantly, and yet, coronary heart disease remains the number one killer in the world.
- Human economies are based on utilizing whatever nature makes available, and it would be very prudent and healthy for all complex societies to be informed about ecological and economic systems at the same time.
- These pressures are called stressors. Some examples of common stressors are; divorce, death in the family, job change, pregnancy, a large mortgage, marriage, and retirement. "In medicine, stress is, a physical, chemical, or emotional development that causes strains that can lead to physical illness.
- Having finally resolved to work out at the gym, you sweat and toil for weeks on end only to look in the mirror and see little to show for it. It’s the paradox of the New Year’s resolution exerciser. Seeing physical results can help exercisers stay true to their fitness programs, yet for many it takes months to achieve noticeable muscle changes.