Стержневым элементом системы управления экономикой являются люди. Стране нужна когорта профессиональных управленцев, способных вывести ее из кризиса...полностью>>
Давно известно, что если у страны нет дееспособной экономики, то у нее нет настоящего. А если нет науки дееспособной и перспективно, эффективно развив...полностью>>
Бухгалтерский учет и аудит->Реферат
Эффективная организация системы первичного учета становится в настоящее время насущной проблемой, требующей если не немедленного, то достаточно операт...полностью>>
- Motivation is the willingness to exert high levels of effort toward organizational goals, conditioned by the effort’s ability to satisfy some individual needs (Robbins, 168). For some business analysts, employee motivation is a good way to increase productivity in an organization.
- Motivation explains why people behave as they do. Some scientists view motivation as the factor that determines behaviour, as expressed in the phrase ?All behaviour is motivated?.(World Book, 1986, p.721). Other scientists focus on two certain aspects of motivated behaviour, excitement or exhilaration of behaviour, that is motivation arouses an organism and causes it to act, and the direction of behaviour, which is lead by habits, skills, abilities and structural features.
- Understanding what motivates people is at the core of relating to people at all levels. According to Webster?s dictionary, (Webster, 1976) to motivate is to provide with, or affect as, an inner drive, impulse, or incentive that causes one to act. A motivation can be a cause, purpose, or idea according the Thesaurus.
- Imperialism is the practice by which powerful nations or peoples seek to extend and maintain control or influence over weaker nations (Freeman 2). Some people associate imperialism solely with the economic expansion of capitalist states, others reserve the term for European expansion after 1870.
- Memory is the process of storing and retrieving information in the brain. Memory is viewed as a three-step process, which include sensory memory, short-term memory, and long-term memory. Along with memory there is also forgetting. There are two types of forgetting, availability and accessibility.
- Stress is the “wear and tear” our bodies experience as we adjust to our continual changing environment; it has physical and emotional effects on us and can create negative feelings. As a positive influence, stress can help compel us to action; result in a new awareness and an exciting new perspective.
- Deviance is the behavior and the standards of expectations of a group or society. It is also behavior that is considered dangerous, threatening or offensive. The people that are deviant are often labeled to be weirdos, oddballs, or creeps. In the United States, people with tattoos, drug addicts, alcoholics, and compulsive gamblers are all considered deviant.
- The science of motivation is the study of what makes human beings do what they do. Psychologists are interested in finding out what motivates people to do certain things so that they are able to understand and predict and hence, try to control or prevent forms of undesirable behaviour.
- An organisation consists of many groups of individuals without whom it cannot survive. Two of the most important groups are the managers and the workers. It is the duty of the manager to plan, organise and coordinate the tasks of the workers. The organisation expects all the groups participating to give their best in making the organisation a success.
- Motives for Humility ‘To sing of wars, of captains, and of kings, Of cities founded, commonwealths begun, For my mean pen are too superior things…’ (Bradstreet, lines 1-3) ‘I am this crumb of Dust which is designed To make my Pen unto Thy praise alone, And my dull Fancy I would gladly grind ‘ (Taylor 13-15) Throughout their prologues, both Anne Bradstreet and Edward Taylor use imagery, metaphors, and diction to express humility in their abilities to compose poetry.
- The very essence of money creates an urge of human nature to obtain it, and have an excess of it. Fame and money go hand in hand; if you have one, you have the other. One also must understand that money equals power; people aspire to money. When people come into wealth and begin rising to the top of the social ladder, history dictates they usually become corrupted, and sometimes compromise their personal values.
- Persuasion is the force exerted to influence behavior that includes a reflected change in attitude. Everyday we are bombarded with messages from people who wish to influence our behavior and attitudes. Persuasion can be used to accomplish good as well as bad, though, in my paper I will refrain from making value judgements and only report the factual aspects.
- What is the AMERICAN DREAM? I concluded the matter of dreaming about life?s basics wants that are exclusive to North America. The American Dream is the following: Go to college, get a good job, and finally get your own family. If we think about it, the American Dream is indeed a UNIVERSAL DREAM.
- It has been used to treat stroke victims dealing with depression, used on children with autism, and with people who have suffered spinal injuries to help them walk again. It is not necessarily a cure for there ailments, it rather motivates their mind allowing other methods to be more successful.
- While employee monitoring by management is nothing new, electronic monitoring (EM), is a relatively new phenomenon. According to Vaught, EM can be described as the use of electronic instruments or devices such as radio, video, and computer systems to collect, store, analyze, and report individual or group actions or performance .
- In the following essay I?m going to explain the type of motivation I would choose to motivate employees if I was the manager of a store. I would give examples, highlighting personal experiences that I had as an employee. However, if the motivation method that I intend to use dose not exists, companies should do research to find out which types motivation methods work for each ethic group.
- Othello is considered to be the most tragic of Shakespeare s plays. Shakespeare plays out a tale of a self-delusional villain that has declared revenge on Othello. Othello is the main character of the play, a general of the army with the status and respect of everyone, even though his race is African and Africans are usually looked down on.
- Ever since the beginning of time, all people have been motivated. Motivated to succeed, motivated to conquer, and motivated to be the best. But what is this thing we call motivation? Motivation is the energizing and directing of behavior, the force behind our yearning for food, our longing for sexual intimacy, and our desire to achieve.
- “Terrorism and guerrilla warfare, whether justified as resistance to oppression or condemned as disrupting the rule of law, are as old as civilization itself. The power of the terrorist, however, has been magnified by modern weapons, including television, which he has learned to exploit.
- Home schooling is relatively new issue that is getting a growing interest in the United States especially in the last years. Although, because of the nature of privacy of the issue, no certain figures can be confidently known about the number of people (pupils) involved in home schooling , Observers generally agree that the number of parents involved in home schooling is growing (Karel M).