Отец Павла Николаевича, Николай Игнатьев, генерал-майор артиллерии, состоял в 1812 году комендантом крепости Бобруйск и с пятитысячным гарнизоном успе...полностью>>
В 1977 году с отличием окончил Московский государственный педагогический институт иностранных языков им. М. Тореза. По специальности переводчик-рефере...полностью>>
Государство и право->Реферат
Смысл, как никакой, конечно есть. Ведь мы должны быть в курсе того, как возникло наше государство, как возникли законы и права в этом государстве, как...полностью>>
- Thrasymachus definition of justice is nothing other than the advantage of the stronger (338 c). By this he means that people in ruling positions will make laws to their own advantage. Thrasymachus explains how rulers are surely stronger and make laws to fit their own interests.
- There are many people that did more than there share at finding out new scientific theories Such as Copernicus, Columbus, Kepler, Galilei, Bacon, Descartes, Newton, Vesalius, Harvey, Hooke, Boyle, Priestley, A Lavoisier, and M Lavoisier are all people who helped with a scientific revolution Yes, I know there are a lot of names but I will try to present most of their theories
- AbstractLow voting turnouts among young adults has become a trend apparent around the globe. This trend is particularly evident in the United States. Various research projects have been carried out in attempt to discover how to involve younger generations in politics.
- Fascism approaches politics in two central areas, populist and elitist. Populist in that it seeks to activate “the people” as a whole against perceived oppressors or enemies and to create a nation of unity.
- Each one of us has been accused of some kind of act at some point in our lives. Yet those accusations have been terribly mistaken and sometimes there is so little that a person can do to fix that. In this case we are talking about the wonderful philosophist Socrates, a person of many beliefs and ideas.
- Today s technology is more powerful and far greater than in the years past. New forms of media have opened the door to numerous areas of communication. Networks and independents spawned satellite link-ups, cable television, telephone marketing, computer networks, video players and home shopping clubs.
- It is probably no accident that freedom of speech is the first freedom mentioned in the First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law…abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- Ancient Greece has made an everlasting effect on society and culture throughout time. Between it’s great thinkers and intellectuals, Ancient Greece has created a basis of knowledge that has been modified and altered over the course of history. People have learned a great deal from these superb intellectuals.
- Anton Pavlovich Chekhov was one of the greatest short story writers of all time. His stories evoked great emotion. It has been said that Chekhov s story is like a tortoise-all middle. The ending, never stated, is implicit in the frustration, nostalgia, loneliness, pretension, or despair of the story s one brief moment selected from a life to illuminate it in its entirety.
- Plato was born around the year 428 BCE into an established Athenian household with a history of political connections — including distant relations to both Solon and Pisistratus. Plato’s parents were Ariston and Perictone, his older brothers were Adeimantus and Glaucon, and his younger sister was Potone.
- The Tempest , penned by playwright William Shakespeare, as one of his last works circa 1612 is a story about many things: love, revenge, greed, politics, magic, and mystery. Even the notion of time plays a major role, and it is this aspect we shall be discussing in the following pages.
- The philosopher- kings would exercise political power in the service of justice and wisdom; the soldiers would protect the state as a means of acquiring honor; and the civilian population would provide for the material needs of society.
- Propaganda exists in every aspect of our lives. It is used in any form of persuasion, advertising, debate, etc. And it is also one of the oldest and most popular methods of psychological warfare that governments have used to build a sense of nationalism and recieve positive opinions from the public.
- He had only one desire and that was the desire for solitude-to disappear into God, to be submerged in his peace, to be lost in the secret of his face.
- The danger lies in the fact that the masculine overshadows the feminine so much that the existence of the feminine is threatened. If ?women are a nation’s primary, fundamental root from which all else grows and blossoms? (Ba 1), this threat to the feminine is a threat to the world of the novel itself.
- Born in Westmoreland County, Va., on Feb. 22, 1732, George Washington was the eldest son of Augustine Washington and his second wife, Mary Ball Washington, who were prosperous Virginia gentry of English descent. George spent his early years on the family estate on Pope’s Creek along the Potomac River.
- Jane Addams is recognized as a social and political pioneer for women in America. In her biography, which later revealed her experiences in Hull House, she demonstrates her altruistic personality, which nurtured the poor and pushed for social reforms.
- In this paper we will examine the philosophies of Reinhold Niebuhr and Jose Porfirio Miranda of sin and the political and economic implications on justice. We will examine similarities and differences and attempt to reach a moderated view based on their representations.
- In the movie Jurassic Park, we watched as man was able to recreate the existence of dinosaurs using blood and DNA preserved many years ago. This process of taking cells and using it to recreate a lifeform is called cloning. A few year ago man was blest with the discovery of cloning.
- Most persons raised in a segregated society are bound to a different perspective on racism. In this case, it is uniquely southern. According to the author, racism is both an idea and a set of beliefs about the world. The book focuses on Johnson s racial attitudes and how these intrinsic forces affected a whole society.