Understanding many mortals of today are celebrating their Spring Break this season, I felt it would be nice to tell some stories of my son Dionysus. I...полностью>>
Ефективність виготовлення і випуску конкурентоспроможної продукції з мінімальними затратами, безперебійна виробничо-господарська діяльність підприємст...полностью>>
We know from history many various civilizations. Civilizations like Sumerian (4 BC), Egyptian (3 BC), Minoan (2 BC), and Babylonian (1700 BC). Later, ...полностью>>
- Michelangelo Buonarroti is arguably one of the most inspired creators in the history of art and the most potent force in the Italian High Renaissance. As a sculptor, architect, painter, and poet, he exerted a tremendous influence on his contemporaries and on subsequent Western art in general.
- Michelangelo Buonarroti was born March 6, 1475 in the small village of Caprese, Italy. A sculptor, architect, painter, and poet that did his work in the Italian high renaissance. Michelangelo’s father, Ludovico Buonarroti had connection to the prominent Medici family.
- Michelangelo was pessimistic in his poetry and an optimist in his artwork. Michelangelo?s artwork consisted of paintings and sculptures that showed humanity in it?s natural state. Michelangelo?s poetry was pessimistic in his response to Strazzi even though he was complementing him.
- Michelangelo lived from 1475-1564. He was arguably one of the most inspired creators in the history of art. As a sculptor, architect, painter, and poet, he had a tremendous influence on his contemporaries and on following Western art in general. Michelangelo s father, a Florentine official named Ludovico Buonarroti with connections to the ruling Medici family, placed his 13-year-old son in the workshop of the painter Domenico Ghirlandaio.
- Michelangelo Buonarroti. One of the greatest artists of all time. A man whose name has become synonymous with the word Masterpiece. The second of five brothers, Michelangelo was born on March 6, 1475 at Caprese in Tuscany. His mother died young and when he was six he was placed with a wet nurse, in a family of stone cutters.
- Michelangelo is easily one of the greatest artists of all time. His name has been synonymous with the word masterpiece. Other artists works are no match for Michelangelo s amazing creations. He created works of extreme beauty, which expressed the full extent of the human condition.
- Michelangelo Buonarroti lived in a time when the medieval aspects of Christianity were overwhelmed by the upheaval of the Reformation. His art portrays this change in religious philosophy by discerning the major trends and objectives of the Renaissance.
- The Italian Michelangelo Buonarotti, almost certainly the most famous artist produced by Western civilization and arguably the greatest, is universally viewed as the supreme Renaissance artist (see Renaissance art and architecture). He created monumental works of painting, sculpture, and architecture and left an additional legacy of numerous letters and poems.
- Summary Michelangelo was a genius. He was among the few, if not the only artists to create multiple masterpieces. His skills in art were not limited to just one medium, such as stone, but he exploited himself with paper, plaster, and stone. His talent was to an extent where he would be referred to as divine, during his lifetime.
- Where he had an oppertunity to converse with younger Medici, which later became pope Leo X. As he was also introduced to humanists as Marsilio Ficino and the poet Politian, who were frequent visiters. By the age of 1 Michelangelo had produced two relief sculptures ,the battle of the Centaurs and the Madonna of the stairs, which showed that he had achieved a very personal style at a very early age.
- Michelangelo Michelangelo Buonarroti born March 6, 1475 in the small village of Caprese Italy. A sculptor, architect, painter, and poet in the Italian high renaissance. Michelangelo’s father Ludovico Buonarroti had connections to the raining Medici family, Michelangelo studied at the gardens when he was 15 years old, shortly after he was invited into the household of Lorenzo de’ Medici, the magnificent.
- “Arguably one of the most inspired creators in the history of art and, with Leonardo da Vinci, the most potent force in the Italian High Renaissance. As a sculptor, architect, painter, and poet, he exerted a tremendous influence on his contemporaries and on subsequent Western art in general.
- Early Life in Florence Michelangelo’s father, a Florentine official named Ludovico Buonarroti with connections to the ruling Medici family, placed his 13-year-old son in the workshop of the painter Domenico Ghirlandaio.
- During the Renaissance period, there were many great artistic achievements that were incredible. Michelangelo Buonarroti was one of the most famous personalities from this era. He was an accomplished artist, sculptor, architect, and poet who created many astounding works.
- Within only a few decades, between the years 1450 and 1550, the history of the world was changed drastically. During that century, in which the modern world was born, Gutenberg perfected printing, Christopher Columbous discovered continents unknown to Europe, it was found that the Earth revolved around the sun, Luther founded a new religion, the cannon and harquebus ended the age of chivalry, and Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo created a new form of art.
- Awe inspiring is the only way to describe Michelangelos statue of David. Probably the most recognized sculpture in the world, it was created during thethree year period between the years 1501 and 1504. During this period in timeEurope was going through the Renaissance.
- The moldings were in the ceiling before Michelangelo began his project. All other architectural details on the Ceiling were painted by Michelangelo. The figures painted inside the spandrels represent ancestors of Christ.
- The Renaissance, from the French word meaning rebirth, began in the early 14th century to the late 16th century. The “rebirth” of art in Italy was connected with the rediscovery of ancient philosophy, literature, science and the evolution of empirical methods of study in these fields.
- The Renaissance was “A revival or rebirth of cultural awareness and learning that took place during the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, particularly in Italy,” according to Art In Focus. It followed the Middle Ages, and was basically a time of the revival of learning after the Middle Ages, or Dark Ages, a time with little increase of ideas, inventions or developments.
- Noticeably, the boy’s mother is not present at the time of baptism. Leonardo’s father was Piero Da Vinci, and of his mother only her name “Caterina” in known. Caterina is understood to have been a peasant girl, or perhaps a barmaid.