Литература и русский язык->Сочинение
Основа творчества писателя — вдохновение, ниспосланное свыше. И это вдохновение имеет женское начало. Неслучайно муза — женщина. К женским ногам слага...полностью>>
Литература и русский язык->Сочинение
Роман М. Ю. Лермонтова «Герой нашего времени» представляет собой сложное композиционное единство пяти повестей-новелл, объединенных фигурой главного г...полностью>>
2.Годовой выпуск продукции составляет 5 шт. в год. Производственная себестоимость годового выпуска: сырье и основные материалы — 5 тыс. руб.; вспомога...полностью>>
- In society today, there are many serious diseases that plague nations all across the world. Diseases like Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Parkinsons disease, and migraine headaches. What do all of these serious illnesses have in common? Every one of theses sicknesses can be cured or helped by the use of Marijuana.
- Marijuana is illegal in fifty states because of its classification as an illicit drug, but controversial issues have been established that this "illicit drug" has improved the course of treatment for suffering patients. Marijuana has beneficial effects when used in medicinal scenarios for the treatment of pain; thus it should be an administered drug for patients who can benefit from the use of this drug.
- These drugs were even knowingly prescribed for children. Since 1839 there have been numerous reports in favor of utilizing medical marijuana. In 1839 Dr. W.B. O?Shaugnessy, a respected member of the Royal Academy of Science, was one of the first in the medical profession to present the true facts concerning marijuana and medicine.
- Thesis: Should marijuana be legalized and can it be used in positive ways? In 1937, the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act prohibited the use, sale, and cultivation of hemp/marijuana in the United States. Marijuana is a drug that is highly used through out the world.
- Many different drugs have different effects on the body. This paper focuses on the effects caused by three widely used drugs opium, cocaine, and cannabis. They have many common effects between them. Some characteristics of the effects of those drugs are those of stimulants and others are those of depressants.
- The chemical in marijuana that has medicinal benifits is delta-9- tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Studies have shown that marijuana can ease pain, relieve nausea, and generally relax a person.
- Abraham Lincoln once said, Prohibition makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. This is true with the prohibition of marijuana: the use of marijuana should not be a crime, but prohibition makes it one. The real crimes being committed are those by the government.
- Marijuana is a drug made from the dried leaves of the Hemp plant. Marijuana is also known as cannabis, which comes from the scientific name of the Hemp plant or Cannabis sativa. These dried leaves are usually smoked in rolled cigarettes or pipes to achieve a psychological feeling of euphoria or well-being.
- For many years the use of marijuana for medical purposes has been an issue of controversial discussion. Many claim that marijuana is a drug that has proven itself to be of no medical value in the treatment of terminal illnesses. Those who feel this way, usually ignore the long history of marijuana s medical uses; a history that goes back thousands of years ago.
- For many years, the United States government has prohibited some drugs, such as marijuana, from being sold in the marketplace. Yet, even with prohibition, marijuana use has only decreased minimally. Because of its illegality, only the bad aspects of marijuana use have been made known.
- This paper is to enlighten those who want to learn about marijuana and to hopefully leave them with the thought that it should be legal once again. Marijuana s makeup, effects, and history are told along with how it was used back in the ancient days for entertainment and medicinal use.
- 1Marijuana Legalization Marijuana legalization has been a widely discussed topic for a number of years. America has a long history with marijuana, over the past 250 years marijuana has been a part of our society (Martin Online Web). After assessing the truth about marijuana, one may begin to think about legalizing it.
- Recently doctors have prescribed marijuana, and ?the Clinton administration threatened to prosecute doctors who prescribe marijuana,? (Gonnerman 40). Doctors are prescribing marijuana for its medical benefits. The Clinton administration on the other hand is outlawing marijuana because it has not been approved by the FDA.
- it’s legal Cloth and rope are made from the stem which contains a tough fiber called “hence ” The mind-altering drug in marijuana is called “Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannibinol,” or THC The mildest form of marijuana contains between zero to three percent of THC Most of the THC is contained in the resign, w
- There is a large drug problem facing the United States today, and this problem extends to all citizens and cultures. Society tend to view that only the poor and the uneducated whom are effected by this problem. The most largely used illegal drug in the United States is Marijuana, and thus is targeted the most by law enforcement, costing the taxpayers lots of money.
- Should marijuana be legalized? There are many advantages to it that not many people know of. People don’t know the facts because marijuana is considered a “drug” and nobody wants to stand up for it. Other countries are already using hemp to make things that are normally made from something else.
- The advanced stages of many illnesses and their treatments are often unbearable; intractable nausea and pain frequently accompany them. Medications prescribed, at times, cause more distress then the ailment in which they are intended to remedy. Many patients suffering from such debilitating diseases as cancer, AIDS or Multiple Sclerosis have turned to a more natural source of pain reliever and choose to smoke marijuana.
- This particular journal entry is actually a historic review on the benefits of utilizing cannabis for the medicinal use of relieving migraines. In an attempt to find a journal that might actually have a case study or something on the affects of marijuana on a human, I forgot that there probably would not be many studies done due to the hazardous impact that comes with inhaling marijuana smoke.
- Marijuana has had a relationship with mankind throughout history all over the world The amazing plant has brought mankind food, clothing, fuel, medicine, building materials, and has the ability to affect our perception and views of the world According to Rowan Robinson (1996), the marijuana plant, also called hemp, has been found in forms of rope and cloth in the oldest tombs, was written about as a healer in the earliest medical texts, was used for sails for the first explorers’ ships, and was used to make the paper that the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were writ
- Marijuana, a drug that has been studied for many decades, provides for a very heated argument. No longer is it seen solely as a hallucinogen, but some claim that it is miracle drug for chemotherapy and glaucoma patients. However, no legitiment medical organizations, see marijuana as a safe and effective medicine.