Каждое предприятие, осуществляющее хозяйственную деятельность, должно иметь оборотные средства в достаточном объеме (оборотный капитал), которые обе...полностью>>
I Автотранспортные предприятия являются предприятиями комплексного типа, осуществляющими перевозку грузов или пассажиров, хранение, техническое обслуж...полностью>>
Землетрясение - подземные толчки и колебания земной поверхности, возникающие в результате внезапных смещений и разрывов в земной коре и верхней мантии...полностью>>
- The marketing concept suggest that to achieve organisational goals and be more profitable, an organisation should focuses its efforts on developing marketing mixes that best meet the needs of the consumer. However, since consumer needs within a market vary, one marketing mix could not adequately satisfy the needs of the entire market.
- The purpose of this paper is show the reader the how important it is for companies to have some sort ethics program. This topic has much relevance in today’s economy, especially with the growing rate of businesses. Along with this increase in business growth, there is also a rise of unethical behavior by managers, employees, and even shareholders.
- The purpose of this report is to critically analyse, evaluate and discuss related management issues conducive to the development of a total quality management environment within an organisation. This shall be done by critically analysing the case study of Agrotran Ltd.
- is not being fought with soldiers and tanks; rather, it is being fought and won with businessmen and free-trade. This new on-slot of foreign business in the formerly closed country have completely rejuvenated the Vietnamese economy. For the first time since the re-unification of Vietnam in 1976, the doors of the market place are opened to the outside world and Vietnam is aggressively taking a stance for further economic development.
- The United Nations turns fifty-five this year and, like many individuals facing middle age, it worries about the future. Created as a bold experiment in collective security amid the ruins of World War II, the U.N. has many accomplishes to its credit, from successfully mediating numerous peace accords to the countless ways it has improved economic and living conditions in less developed countries.
- The external policy of the EU is generally considered to consist largely of trade negotiations on various bilateral and multilateral stages. There is much debate over the effectiveness of policy with respect to the developing world; in the context of this discussion I have used the term ‘developing world’ in its widest sense, although I will most commonly focus on the Mediterranean counties, ACP, and Latin America.
- The Canadian Dollar has undergone a significant depreciation over the past 10 years. The drop in relative value of our currency has caused a great deal of consternation not only among economists but also in the media and consequently the general public has well.