Бухгалтерский учет и аудит->Реферат
В данной курсовой работе рассматривается управленческий учёт затрат и калькулирование себестоимости продукции на предприятиях, предоставляющих услуги....полностью>>
природные рекреационные территории и ресурсы (рекреационные, курортные, лечебно-оздоровительные зоны, иные природные территории, объекты, комплексы, и...полностью>>
James Joyce, an Irish novelist and poet, grew up near Dublin. James Joyce is one of the most influential novelists of the 20th century. In each of his...полностью>>
- According to the U.S. department of agriculture you can make 4 times as much paper with hemp as you can with the same land area of trees, and you can grow another crop when you’re done. Plus it only uses 1/5 the chemicals and is + the cost of paper made from trees.
- Thesis: Should marijuana be legalized and can it be used in positive ways? In 1937, the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act prohibited the use, sale, and cultivation of hemp/marijuana in the United States. Marijuana is a drug that is highly used through out the world.
- “It’s like jumping into the ocean even though you can’t swim. Don’t start and you won’t have to quit.” These are the words of Jeff. A 37 year old man who smoked pot fo 17 years. Jeff’s position in the matter is very similar to the position of many others who are toally against legalizing marijuana; Marijuana is drug that should undoubtedly not be legalized.
- United States is facing many controversial issues today. The highly controversial issue that comes up in Newspapers again and again concerns the legalization of Marijuana. Some people support and believe that legalization is the only solution left for the nation while others oppose it because it will help to increase the number of drug users and drug related crimes.
- Marijuana should be legalized. Marijuana s composition is complex, and has a number of physiological effects. Also, a reason for marijuana legalization is the potential wealth of health benefits that have largely been ignored (www.howardcc.edu). In addition, there are many industrial uses for the cannabis plant (www.
- The Federal Government, while trying to protect us from our human nature, developed harsh anti-drug policies with the hope of eradicating drugs. These policies seemed simple enough: imposition of penalties on those who use substances illegally, iterception of drugs coming from other countries while ending all drug cultivation in the States, and prevention of foreign governments from growing these substances.
- When the subject of hemp is brought up, most of us think of an illegal plant that produces a hallucinogenic high when the flowers or leaves are eaten or smoked. A plant that corrupts our youth, causing our teenagers to drop out of school or use the drug as a stepping stone for harder drugs such as cocaine or heroin.
- Marijuana should be illegal for the majority of medical purposes because of the potentially dangerous side effects. Some of these side effects include lapse, or no commonsense for decision making. There have been absolutely no cases stating a person has overdosed from smoking marijuana, but there have been several documented cases that prove marijuana was the cause of death.
- The war on drugs failed. The government spent billions of dollars fighting drug use to no avail. Statistics shown in The Boston Globe state overall drug use among children ages twelve to seventeen had actually gone up from 5.7% in 1993 to 9% in 1 (Health Central).
- There is no denying that the drug problem in our country today has reached epidemic proportions. The problem has gotten so out of hand that many options are being considered to control and/or solve it. Ending the drug war may not seem to be the best answer at first, but the so-called “war on drugs” has actually accomplished very little.
- marijuana, from being sold in the marketplace. Yet, even with prohibition, marijuana use has only decreased minimally. Because of its illegality, only the bad aspects of marijuana use have been made known. However, there are many positive aspects of marijuana legalization, including its application concerning medical cures.
- Abraham Lincoln once said, Prohibition makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. This is true with the prohibition of marijuana: the use of marijuana should not be a crime, but prohibition makes it one. The real crimes being committed are those by the government.
- Marijuana, also known as weed, pot, grass, bud, trees and many other street slang words, should not under any circumstances be legalized due to the negative effects it has on society. It can and would destroy society with time if it were legal, in other words easier to get.
- In terms of health risks, some consequences of cannabis are clearly known, while others, such as the effects of chronic exposure, are less obvious. In terms of respiratory damage, marijuana smoke contains higher concentrations of some of the constituents of tar and tobacco smoke.
- In society today, there are many serious diseases that plague nations all across the world. Diseases like Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Parkinsons disease, and migraine headaches. What do all of these serious illnesses have in common? Every one of theses sicknesses can be cured or helped by the use of Marijuana.
- Drug use and abuse is becoming more common today than in recent years. In fact, 63% people taken in a survey said they had smoked marijuana in the past. That number is scary, since 81% of them were under 25 years of age and have their whole lives ahead of them.
- Marijuana is illegal in fifty states because of its classification as an illicit drug, but controversial issues have been established that this "illicit drug" has improved the course of treatment for suffering patients. Marijuana has beneficial effects when used in medicinal scenarios for the treatment of pain; thus it should be an administered drug for patients who can benefit from the use of this drug.
- people feared the effects of it and wanted to stop the growth and importation of it. Congress passed the Marijuana Tax Act, which “requires all persons who import, manufacture, produce, compound, sell, deal in, and dispense pay a graduated occupational tax.
- 1Marijuana Legalization Marijuana legalization has been a widely discussed topic for a number of years. America has a long history with marijuana, over the past 250 years marijuana has been a part of our society (Martin Online Web). After assessing the truth about marijuana, one may begin to think about legalizing it.
- Should marijuana be legalized? There are many advantages to it that not many people know of. People don’t know the facts because marijuana is considered a “drug” and nobody wants to stand up for it. Other countries are already using hemp to make things that are normally made from something else.