Альтернативные издержки - это издержки выпуска благ, определяемые стоимостью наилучшей упущенной возможности применения ресурсов производства, обеспеч...полностью>>
Холоко́ст (от англ. holocaust, из др.-греч. ὁλοκαύστος — «всесожжение») — массовое уничтожение евреев в Германии во время Второй мировой войны; ...полностью>>
Означает трагедию еврейского народа в период с 1933 (приход Адольфа Гитлера к власти в Германии) до 1945 (конец Второй Мировой войны).Тогда было уничт...полностью>>
- "This syndrome–although less dramatic than the withdrawal syndrome associated with alcohol, opiate, or cocaine withdrawal–may contribute to relapse among those dependent on marijuana," says NIDA Director Dr.
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flower or buds of the female hemp plant.
- Description: Marijuana Legalization Body of Essay: Everybody Must Get Stoned? Pot. Weed. Dope. Marijuana has many names and slang terms associated with it, and many perceive it to be the most widely used illicit drug in this country. Music stars are thrown in jail for possession of it.
- Currently drugs remain high on the agenda s of politicians, and drugs are considered one of the major problems affecting our country. I believe that the negative effects associated with drugs would be reduced greatly if the United States adopted a policy towards the total legalization of marijuana.
- Abraham Lincoln once said two quotes about prohibition, ?Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man?s appetite by legislation and makes crimes out of things that are not crimes,? and ?A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Marijuana is a substance that has become very much a part of American culture. Nearly 65 million Americans have either used it occasionally or regularly. The use of marijuana hit mainstream America about thirty years ago and it has been accepted by a large segment of society ever since (Rosenthal 16).
- What this can’t be true, marijuana can’t be good for you it causes asthma and bronchitis. Oh wait I almost forgot thats just another misconception of marijuana in truth it is actually good for people suffering from asthma and bronchitis. Yeah right, this wonder of a drug isn’t only not bad for you, but it can actually promote good health.
- When I first started looking into medical marijuana as my research subject, I was curious to see what people my age actually thought about marijuana. I asked twenty of my peers, ranging in age from seventeen to twenty-two, “What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say ‘marijuana’?” The responses shocked me: six of them said “getting high,” four of them said “damaging drug,” and ten of them, fifty percent, said “medical uses.
- For several decades drugs have been one of the major problems of society. There have been escalating costs spent on the war against drugs and countless dollars spent on rehabilitation, but the problem still exists. Not only has the drug problem increased but drug related problems are on the rise.
- Marijuana legalization would prove to be beneficial in a number of areas. The first bonus to legalizing Marijuana is its medical uses. Marijuana stimulates the immune system and serves as a cure for glaucoma. Marijuana helps people with AIDS retain and eat food.
- The idea that marijuana impairs short-term memory is true, but misleading. Any signs of short-term memory impairment vanish once the user is no longer intoxicated.
- This drug is bad and cause some side effect to your brain and body.Scientists have found smoking marijuana can cause you to loses your memory. Marijuana has many psychological and physical reaction. These reaction usually last for three to five hours after a person has smoked marijuana.
- Over the past 18 months there has been wide-ranging public discussion on the potential medical uses of marijuana, particularly smoked marijuana. To contribute to the resolution of the debate, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) held a 2-day scientific meeting on February 19-20, 1997, to review the scientific data concerning the potential therapeutic uses for marijuana and the need for and feasibility of additional research.
- Marijuana, the crude drug made from the leaves and flowering tops of the cannabis sativa plant, contains hundreds of active chemicals. Of the 421 chemicals identified in the plant, 70 are cannabinoids (chemicals found only in the marijuana plant and nowhere else in nature).
- Should marijuana in Canada be legalized? The answer is no, marijuana is not a medicine, it is a health deterrent that has harmful effects. Explaining what marijuana is and how it is used is beneficial in understanding the effects. Marijuana is made up of many chemicals that as a result prove marijuana is not safe and could kill.
- Hello my name is Chenoa Gipp, an I?m going to tell you about the drug commonly known as Marijuana. The scientific name being ?Cannabis Sativa.? Cannabis is the short name for the hemp plant. It is thought to have originated in Asia an then reached Europe more than a thousand years ago.
- The use of marijuana for medicinal purposes is an extremely controversial subject. There are many supporters, as well as many that are in opposition to the use of marijuana in any situation. Parties on both sides of the issue are regularly bringing forth new information to endorse their case.
- The third largest agricultural good in the nation and a ten billion-dollar industry has nothing to do with the agriculture we are use to. This good is Marijuana, an illegal drug. It is “the most widely used illicit drug in America” n(Gold v). In Florida alone, marijuana sales are greater than all businesses except tourism (Gold v).
- Marijuana has many names: Dope, Marihuana, Ganja, Pot, Mary Jane, Cannabis Sativa (Scientific) to name a few Marijuana originated in the middle east (Taiwan, Korea). China plays an important part in Marijuana’s history. Hoatho, the first Chinese physician to use Cannabis for medical purposes as a painkiller and anesthetic for surgery.
- The decision to use marijuana is first and foremost a moral question. Drugs, in this case marijuana, is a moral assault on a person being, because they make a person less than what they should and can be, they degrade one s character, and systematically destroys everything a person cares about (Warren 1 ).