During the fifteenth and sixteenth century, one of the key aesthetic goals of the Netherlandish art is realism. The realism of figures, setting, and e...полностью>>
The Israeli family is not an ordinary American family no matter how Americanized the kids feel. In most American families, with a teenager involved a ...полностью>>
Kiss From a RoseRaymond typifies the beast-character in Camus’ L’Etranger. He is like Stanley from A Streetcar Named Desire (T. Williams), emotional a...полностью>>
- Marijuana is a drug made from the dried leaves of the Hemp plant. Marijuana is also known as cannabis, which comes from the scientific name of the Hemp plant or Cannabis sativa. These dried leaves are usually smoked in rolled cigarettes or pipes to achieve a psychological feeling of euphoria or well-being.
- For many years, the United States government has prohibited some drugs, such as marijuana, from being sold in the marketplace. Yet, even with prohibition, marijuana use has only decreased minimally. Because of its illegality, only the bad aspects of marijuana use have been made known.
- In society today, there are many serious diseases that plague nations all across the world. Diseases like Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Parkinsons disease, and migraine headaches. What do all of these serious illnesses have in common? Every one of theses sicknesses can be cured or helped by the use of Marijuana.
- The state law proposition 15 which says, that pot is legal to smoke if you are using it for medical reasons in terminally ill cases. This proposition was on the November ballot and was voted into effect.
- This paper is to enlighten those who want to learn about marijuana and to hopefully leave them with the thought that it should be legal once again. Marijuana s makeup, effects, and history are told along with how it was used back in the ancient days for entertainment and medicinal use.
- Marijuana, pot, Mary Jane, grass, weed, hash, hashish, dope, cannabis, sinsemilla, greens. When you hear these words, do you think of illegal substances or medical miracle-workers? Marijuana has been approved for medical use by prescription in at least three states.
- Marijuana has many names: Dope, Marihuana, Ganja, Pot, Mary Jane, Cannabis Sativa (Scientific) to name a few Marijuana originated in the middle east (Taiwan, Korea). China plays an important part in Marijuana’s history. Hoatho, the first Chinese physician to use Cannabis for medical purposes as a painkiller and anesthetic for surgery.
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flower or buds of the female hemp plant.
- This particular journal entry is actually a historic review on the benefits of utilizing cannabis for the medicinal use of relieving migraines. In an attempt to find a journal that might actually have a case study or something on the affects of marijuana on a human, I forgot that there probably would not be many studies done due to the hazardous impact that comes with inhaling marijuana smoke.
- Marijuana is the most widely used drug in the world today. Is marijuana as dangerous as it is made out to be. A large variety of different people have many different opinions depending on their professions. Many doctors disagree with each other and the subject is one of their most controversial topics.
- Marijuana is the common name given to any drug preparation from the hemp plant, Cannabis sativa. Various forms of this drug are known by different names throughout the world, such as kif in Morocco, dagga in South Africa, and ganja in India. In Western culture, cannabis preparations have acquired a variety of slang names, including grass, pot, tea, reefer, weed, and Mary Jane.
- How many people in this room have a hot cup of coffee in the morning or smoke a cigarette on break? How would you feel if one day the government decided to take away your right to drink that cup of coffee or smoke that cigarette because they were considered to be too harmful? There have been many studies proving the medicinal benefits of marijuana, but there are also many social and recreational benefits that are not as heavily documented.
- Marijuana, the crude drug made from the leaves and flowering tops of the cannabis sativa plant, contains hundreds of active chemicals. Of the 421 chemicals identified in the plant, 70 are cannabinoids (chemicals found only in the marijuana plant and nowhere else in nature).
- Marijuana, also called hemp, bhang, and ganja, is used as an intoxicant in many parts of the world, the leaves or dried flowers being either smoked or eaten It has also been used as a sedative and analgesic Hashish, a resin obtained from the top of the flowering plant, is five to eight times more potent than the leaves when smoked
- Are you sick of hearing your girlfriend nagging you about letting go of your pot pasttime? Have you been hearing a lot of negative things about the use of marijuana lately? Would you like to know what the real deal is behind the use of this infamous drug? Then read on because you’re in for a surprise.
- Marijuana has been a very controversial issue. Many speculate that changes in the laws concerning the possession of marijuana (see Appendix A) are long overdue and our society can no longer postpone this decision. Three possible changes to the law (legalization for medical purposes, decriminalization for medical or general reasons, and full legalization) are being considered.
- Marijuana is the flower of the cannabis plant, and if smoked, gives the smoker an euphoric high, but really has much more to offer than just the high. Using marijuana and the growing of hemp are presently illegal in the United States, with the exception of medicinal uses in some states.
- Marijuana is a plant, cannabis sativa, that contains a protein tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. THC which is the most activating ingredient of the four hundred chemicals in marijuana causing the intoxicating effect. Marijuana is a drug that is usually smoked as a cigarette, which is commonly called a joint or nail, and can also be smoked in a pipe or bong.
- Marijuana is a drug obtained from dried and crumpled parts of the universal hemp plant Cannabis sativa (or Cannabis indicia). It is smoked by rolling in tobacco paper, or by placing it in a pipe. It is also otherwise consumed worldwide by an estimated 200, , persons for pleasure, an escape from reality, or relaxation.
- Marijuana is an illegal drug with many medical uses and should be made legal for those patients who need it. There are many valuable medical uses for marijuana not recognized by the Federal Government. Though some states have legalized its use for patients with the permission of their physician, it remains at large an illegal Schedule I drug.