8. x'= -1 = -1 _ ctgt sin t sint cost y'= sint cos3t y'x= -cos3t = -1/ *ctg t sin tcost 15.9. x'= et/ _ (1+et) y'= et _ √(1+et) y'x= et(1+et) = √(et+e...полностью>>
ЗАДАНИЕ №4. Основы теории права. Правонарушение и преступление. Их виды. Юридическая ответственность и её виды. Основания юридической ответственности ...полностью>>
По уравнению энтальпии воздуха рассчитываем значения энтальпий воздуха. Для и -произвольное значение. Для построения изотерм наносим на h-d диаграмму ...полностью>>
Бухгалтерский учет и аудит->Курсовая работа
Тема «Особенности учета производственных затрат в организациях деревообрабатывающей отрасли» изучается на стыке сразу нескольких взаимосвязанных дисци...полностью>>
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flower or buds of the female hemp plant. The existence of the plant has been reported as early as 1500-2 BC in China, and cannabis has been described as an analgesic as early as 200 AD.
- How many people in this room have a hot cup of coffee in the morning or smoke a cigarette on break? How would you feel if one day the government decided to take away your right to drink that cup of coffee or smoke that cigarette because they were considered to be too harmful? There have been many studies proving the medicinal benefits of marijuana, but there are also many social and recreational benefits that are not as heavily documented.
- Marijuana is a green, brown, or gray mixture of dried, shredded leaves, stems, seeds, and flowers of the hemp plant. You may hear marijuana called by street names such as pot, herb, weed, grass, boom, Mary Jane, gangster, or chronic.
- Marijuana is the most widely used illegal drug. It is considered to be a drug that is very addictive, and bad for you. Even though scientists have proven that it is not addictive, and that it is really no worse for you than other socially acceptable drugs like caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Cannabis has been one of the most controversial and most misunderstood genus of the plant kingdom. Used for a number of things including clothing, paper, fuel, food, and medicine, marijuana seems to be a wonder crop. However in 1937 due to some of its medical and chemical properties, U.
- Marijuana, also called hemp, bhang, and ganja, is used as an intoxicant in many parts of the world, the leaves or dried flowers being either smoked or eaten It has also been used as a sedative and analgesic Hashish, a resin obtained from the top of the flowering plant, is five to eight times more potent than the leaves when smoked
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flowers and buds of female hemp plant. Thc is the chemical property in the cannabis plant(marijuana) which gives the high .
- It has been used as an intoxicant in various parts of the world for centuries and in the United States mostly in the 0th century. Marijuana was first described in print in a Chinese book of medicine, “Herbal,” in the nd century B.
- Marijuana has had a relationship with mankind throughout history all over the world The amazing plant has brought mankind food, clothing, fuel, medicine, building materials, and has the ability to affect our perception and views of the world According to Rowan Robinson (1996), the marijuana plant, also called hemp, has been found in forms of rope and cloth in the oldest tombs, was written about as a healer in the earliest medical texts, was used for sails for the first explorers’ ships, and was used to make the paper that the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were writ
- Marijuana is the third most valuable cash crop in the U.S. Many people harvest it in Mexico. A few years ago money was made excessively from the importation of this drug. The money made was about 15 billion dollars. Most people think that Marijuana, Mary Jane,is addictive.
- Marijuana is a drug made from the dried leaves of the Hemp plant. Marijuana is also known as cannabis, which comes from the scientific name of the Hemp plant or Cannabis sativa. These dried leaves are usually smoked in rolled cigarettes or pipes to achieve a psychological feeling of euphoria or well-being.
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flower or buds of the female hemp plant.
- 1Marijuana Legalization Marijuana legalization has been a widely discussed topic for a number of years. America has a long history with marijuana, over the past 250 years marijuana has been a part of our society (Martin Online Web). After assessing the truth about marijuana, one may begin to think about legalizing it.
- Marijuana legalization would prove to be beneficial in a number of areas. The first bonus to legalizing Marijuana is its medical uses. Marijuana stimulates the immune system and serves as a cure for glaucoma. Marijuana helps people with AIDS retain and eat food.
- Marijuana, the crude drug made from the leaves and flowering tops of the cannabis sativa plant, contains hundreds of active chemicals. Of the 421 chemicals identified in the plant, 70 are cannabinoids (chemicals found only in the marijuana plant and nowhere else in nature).
- Should marijuana in Canada be legalized? The answer is no, marijuana is not a medicine, it is a health deterrent that has harmful effects. Explaining what marijuana is and how it is used is beneficial in understanding the effects. Marijuana is made up of many chemicals that as a result prove marijuana is not safe and could kill.
- Marijuana has been a very controversial issue. Many speculate that changes in the laws concerning the possession of marijuana (see Appendix A) are long overdue and our society can no longer postpone this decision. Three possible changes to the law (legalization for medical purposes, decriminalization for medical or general reasons, and full legalization) are being considered.
- I can not think of anyone who would stand up and say drugs are good. Although all of them do not have be illegal. A person should have the right to choose what he or she wants to do in the privacy of his or her own home as long as it does not directly harm anyone else.
- Consuming marijuana is detrimental to one s health. 1. Consumption= Smoking or eating marijuana. 2. Marijuana= Psychoactive mind altering substance, also known as cannabis. 3. Detrimental= Serious harm. Smoking or eating marijuana is likely to create serious health problems for most individual users or society.
- The fact is though, that marijuana does not effect us in any of the ways listed above. The idea that marijuana impairs short-term memory impairment vanish once the user is no longer intoxicated. Mainly the reason we think marijuana is bad is because that is what the partnership for a drug-free America wants us to believe.