Анализ финансово-хозяйственной деятельности – научный способ познания сущности экономических явлений и процессов, основанный на расчленении их на сост...полностью>>
«Трест «Уралстальконструкция» был организован в г Свердловске согласно приказу №398 по Минтяжстрою СССР от 6 августа 1948 года для выполнения работ по...полностью>>
Фирма ОАО «ПРОМЛЕС» создана в виде открытого акционерного общества Таким образом, в соответствии с Гражданским Кодексом РФ высшим органом управления п...полностью>>
Деятельность любого предприятия ориентирована на получение определенных результатов Однако одни предприятия уверенно достигают поставленных целей, а д...полностью>>
- L.S.D is known to the scientific world as D-lysergic-acid-diethylmide. Some common names for LSD, are as follows: Acid, ‘Cid, bart Simpsons, Barrels, Tabs, Blotters, Heavenly blue, “L”, Liquid, Micro-Dots, Mind Detergant, Orange Cubes, Orange Micro, Owsley, Hits, Paper Acid, Sacrement, Sandoz, Sugar, Sunshine, Ticket, Twenty-Five, Wedding Bells, Windowpanes, etc.
- LSD is a hallucinogen. In fact, it is the most potent hallucinogen known to man. LSD is 100 times more potent than psilocybin or psylicin and is 4 times more potent than mescaline. It was synthesized in 1938 by a chemist who worked in Switzerland. There were no benefits for this drug that were found, so its study was discontinued.
- A Swiss chemist named Dr. Albert Hoffman first produced lysergic acid Diethylmide or best known as LSD in 1938 (Dye, 1992, p. 2). Hoffman discovered the drug while trying to synthesize a new drug for the treatment of headaches. He obtained the lysergic acid from the parasitic fungus that grows on rye plants known as ergot.
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide-25, better known as LSD, is the most powerful hallucinogenic drug known today, and is also one of the most commonly abused. This is due primarily to its extreme potency and cheapness. A Schedule One drug in the U.S., it is highly illegal, and possession of LSD can result in a fine of $1, .
- D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide – 25 (LSD), is the most potent of the hallucinogenic drugs(Dye,1992). Since the 1960 s, LSD has been associated with everything from politics to popular culture. This report will discuss the scientific and social phenomena that is LSD, as well as the drug s supposed mind expanding abilities and adverse effects.
- Some freaked out during bad trips as LSD caused panic and advansded mental illnesses. Most are curried with flashbacks that are recurrences of hallucinations. Some people thought they could fly, and jumped to their deaths.
- Marijuana is the most widely used illegal drug. It is considered to be a drug that is very addictive, and bad for you. Even though scientists have proven that it is not addictive, and that it is really no worse for you than other socially acceptable drugs like caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Marijuana is a plant, cannabis sativa, that contains a protein tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. THC which is the most activating ingredient of the four hundred chemicals in marijuana causing the intoxicating effect. Marijuana is a drug that is usually smoked as a cigarette, which is commonly called a joint or nail, and can also be smoked in a pipe or bong.
- Marijuana is widely available in the black market. It has a slew of names, the most popular being pot and grass. It is in actuality a weed and will grow anywhere. An example of this is in New York a special kind of pot grows there its called New York White.
- Marijuana is a substance that has become very much a part of American culture. Nearly 65 million Americans have either used it occasionally or regularly. The use of marijuana hit mainstream America about thirty years ago and it has been accepted by a large segment of society ever since (Rosenthal 16).
- There is a large drug problem facing the United States today, and this problem extends to all citizens and cultures. Society tend to view that only the poor and the uneducated whom are effected by this problem. The most largely used illegal drug in the United States is Marijuana, and thus is targeted the most by law enforcement, costing the taxpayers lots of money.
- For the most part, the beliefs of Rastafari are loose. There is no ?code? that Rastas live by, or even a specific bible that Rastas read. There are some semi-organized sects of Rastafari namely; The Twelve Tribes of Israel, The Nyahbinghi Order. The Twelve Tribes of Israel have endured a lot of criticism, and non acceptance by some Rastas because of their rejection of Haile Selassie as the living God, and their acceptance of many Christian beliefs.
- Mairjuana is a drug that has been with us for quite awhile. It was used in ancient China and India for pain relief, tension relief and anxiety problems. Over the course of time, the drug made its way from other countries, such as India and China, and came to the US.
- The movie is set in the early seventies, and the main character is sent to Las Vegas to write an article on an annual motorcycle race. Under the advice of his estranged lawyer, both ride out to Las Vegas in a non-stop LSD and mescaline trip.
- Hence, only time can sober someone up. Coffee, cold showers, or exercise do not work. The warm glow of disinhibition, “letting go” is a major desired effect of alcohol.
- Drug abuse in America is a major problem. Especially among teenagers. Drugs have hurt the lives of nearly 40 percent of all teenagers in America. Either with health problems, DWIs, highway crashes, arrests, impaired school and job performance. These drugs that teenagers use range from Alcohol, LSD, Marijuana, and even Cigarettes.
- The seratonin uptake inhibitors (SSRIS), Prozac, Paxil and Zoloft have become the latest soultion to cure peoples depression. In the pharmacutical companies publications for these miracle pills, it appeared that anyone with a disliked personality quirk could obtain these drugs and fix their personality.
- Abuse of drugs can have effects on the user even after the use of drugs has stopped. Different drugs produce different effects, depending on the user, type of drug, and severity of abuse. New research is done every day in the area of drug abuse that makes finding accurate results on the broad topic of drug abuse very difficult.
- The Grateful Dead, the most popular so called underground band of all time. This band has underwent many changes, some good and others bad throughout their thirty or so years of performing. I plan to prove that a band that has remained together for thirty plus years isn?t as easy as many would assume.
- A Hallucinogen is defined as a substance that causes excitation of the central nervous system, characterized by hallucination. Mood change, anxiety, sensory distortion, delusion, depersonalization; increased pulse, temperature, increased blood pressure, and dilation of the pupils are the many effects that occur.