За счет увеличения количества проданных изделий, безусловно, вырастет абсолютная сумма прибыли И это позволяет считать, что при постоянной структуре д...полностью>>
Преддипломная практика является неотъемлемой частью учебного процесса В ходе ее прохождения студент получает углубление и закрепления знаний и професс...полностью>>
Финансовое состояние может быть устойчивыми, неустойчивыми и кризисным Способность предприятия своевременно производить платежи, финансировать свою де...полностью>>
Общая оценка финансового состояния предприятия основывается на целой системе показателей, характеризующих структуру источников формирования капитала и...полностью>>
- Wuthering Heights has proven to be much more than just a silly love story about characters, who, in the end objectify no real thought or emotion from the reader. It appears to be better accepted as a window into the human soul, where one sees the loss, suffering, self discovery, and triumph of the characters in this novel.
- Wuthering Heights is the name of Mr. Heathcliff’s dwelling. Wuthering’ being a significant provincial adjective, descriptive of the atmospheric tumult to which its station is exposed in stormy weather . . . One may guess the power of the north wind blowing over the edge, by the excessive slant of a few stunted firs at the end of the house; and by a range of gaunt thorns all stretching their limbs one way, as if craving alms of the sun.
- Derek Traversi, ‘The Bront? Sisters and Wuthering Heights’, in The New Pelican Guide to English Literature 6. From Dickens to Hardy, 1996. Derek Traversi is Alexander Griswold Cummins Professor Emeritus of English at Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania.
- Wuthering Heights has been the subject of much criticism throughout its history as critics and historians alike try to discover Bronte’s meaning and intentions behind the work. The controversial relationship of Catherine and Heathcliff has puzzled and fascinated critics since its publication in 1847.
- Many people have been taught carefully to observe the evenness of language and manner, and it is these people whom the roughness will shock . The entire novel is regarded for its rusticity.
- Emily Bront? was one of three sisters who became famous novelists. Emily’s only novel is Wuthering Heights, which was published in December of 1847. Emily was from the Yorkshire village of Haworth. Emily was born on July 30, 1818 to Reverend Patrick Bront? and Marie Branwell Bront?.
- ^^^^^^^^^^ GEORGE ELIOT: THE AUTHOR AND HER TIMES George Eliot was not her real name. She was born in 1819 as Marian (or Mary Anne) Evans, the youngest child of a prosperous estate manager in the rural English Midlands. Even as a child, it was apparent that she was very bright–and unfortunately homely.
- As a companion piece to the articles outlining the histories of the eight major film studios, this survey examines four low-budget studios. They produced mostly Grade-"B" films: genre efforts made quickly and cheaply for targeted audiences — usually young ones, whether it was the fare aimed at juvenile cowboy enthusiasts, provided by Monogram, PRC (Producers Releasing Company), and Republic during the 1930s and '40s, or the older teen crowds sold on AIP's (American International Pictures) horror or rock & roll movies (sometimes, horror and rock & roll!) of the 1950s and '60s.
- Изображение учебника «Английский язык: учеб. для 9 кл. общеобразо-ват. учреждений / [В.П. Кузовлев, Н.М. Лапа, Э.Ш. Перегудова и др.] -12-е изд. - М.: Просвещение, 2007» приведено на обложке данного издания исключительно в качестве иллюстративного материала (ст.
- not between anything so simple as "masculine" and "feminine" identify but between the hunter, admittedly masculine, but also a human person, an active, willing being, and the gun–an object, condemned to remain inactive until the hunter–the owner–takes possession of it.