Менеджмент->Отчет по практике
Здание имело стеклянную купольную крышу, фасадная часть была двухэтажной, где размещались вестибюль, поликлиника и гардероб, так как раньше не было эл...полностью>>
Труд – основной источник материального и духовного богатства общества, священный долг человека, фундамент личностного развития Современное производств...полностью>>
Промышленность, производство->Курсовая работа
Заданные параметры: йогурт жирностью 2,5 %, жирность обезжиренного молока 0,05 %, жирность сливок 30 %, жирность цельного молока 3,2 % Закваска готови...полностью>>
Физкультура и спорт->Дипломная работа
Глобальное развитие систем бронирования связано с ростом спроса на туристские поездки В системах бронирования в настоящее время можно забронировать, к...полностью>>
- It has been used as an intoxicant in various parts of the world for centuries and in the United States mostly in the 0th century. Marijuana was first described in print in a Chinese book of medicine, “Herbal,” in the nd century B.
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flowers and buds of female hemp plant. Thc is the chemical property in the cannabis plant(marijuana) which gives the high .
- America is the land of the free and the foundation of democracy. This countries foundation is based on the fact that an individual can enjoy freedom from oppression and the minority’s opinions can be heard along with the majority’s. Our government is designed to be fair and open minded, to be a servant to the people it governs.
- Marijuana has been a very controversial issue. Many speculate that changes in the laws concerning the possession of marijuana (see Appendix A) are long overdue and our society can no longer postpone this decision. Three possible changes to the law (legalization for medical purposes, decriminalization for medical or general reasons, and full legalization) are being considered.
- Currently drugs remain high on the agenda s of politicians, and drugs are considered one of the major problems affecting our country. I believe that the negative effects associated with drugs would be reduced greatly if the United States adopted a policy towards the total legalization of marijuana.
- Marijuana legalization would prove to be beneficial in a number of areas. The first bonus to legalizing Marijuana is its medical uses. Marijuana stimulates the immune system and serves as a cure for glaucoma. Marijuana helps people with AIDS retain and eat food.
- Unfortunately, to most people in this country, it is a useless plant when it comes to economic or medical value. Marijuana should be legalized in the United States. In technical terms, hemp, cannabis, or for the average American, marijuana, it is used only for recre! ational purposes.
- Marijuana is a plant, cannabis sativa, that contains a protein tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. THC which is the most activating ingredient of the four hundred chemicals in marijuana causing the intoxicating effect. Marijuana is a drug that is usually smoked as a cigarette, which is commonly called a joint or nail, and can also be smoked in a pipe or bong.
- Marijuana is the focus of more debate today than any other drug. The on-going debate has intensified greatly since the propositions passed in Arizona and California that allow the legal use of marijuana for medical purposes. Lots of people admit that they ve tried marijuana and they have found that it gives them a high without excessive detrimental side effects.
- There is a large drug problem facing the United States today, and this problem extends to all citizens. It?s not just the poor and the uneducated who are effected by this problem. The most largely used illegal drug in the United States is Marijuana, and thus is the drug law enforcement and the media tends to target the most, costing the taxpayers lots and lots of money.
- For the past 30 years there has been an issue throughout the United States on whether marijuana should be legalized. Supporters believe marijuana legalization would decrease drug-related crime while also posing a new drug for medicinal purposes. The opposition believes legalization would only increase crime as well as the number of hard-core drug addicts that result from initially using marijuana.
- The purpose of this paper is to discuss marijuana and compare both sides of the issue of legalizing marijuana. We have two factions fighting each other; one those who are pro marijuana and those who are anti marijuana. These two factions have been fighting on this issue for many, many years.
- The question of marijuana being legalized has been a very controversial issue for a long time. It?s been controversial because of the bad track record it has sustained over the years. Marijuana is considered to be a schedule one drug. That means that it has a high potential for abuse and lacks an acceptance for legal medical use, as it is clearly stated under the controlled substance act.
- Every year, 400, Americans die of complications caused by tobacco products. Smoking kills more Americans each year than alcohol, crack, heroin, murder, suicide, car accidents, fires, and AIDS all put together. Every week, eight children under the age of eighteen die from alcohol related crashes.
- Of all the illegal substances people are putting into their bodies these days marijuana is the most frequently used. It has been and will continue to be used experimentally, spiritually, and even for pure enjoyment. Marijuana is used in some fashion in almost all countries across the globe.
- The purpose of this paper is to discuss marijuana and compare both sides of the issue of legalizing marijuana. We have two opposite opinions fighting each other, those who are pro marijuana and those who are anti-marijuana. These two sides have been fighting on this issue for years.
- The legalization of marijuana will reduce crime, narcotic drug use, and create a utopian society. Marijuana’s effect on society is greatly over exaggerated in that marijuana acts as a scapegoat for many of society’s problems. Marijuana is blamed today for being a gateway drug; this means that consumption of marijuana will lead to use of narcotic drugs, this claim has never been proven, the only grounds for it is that marijuana is a more widespread and more sampled drug.
- Abraham Lincoln once said two quotes about prohibition, ?Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man?s appetite by legislation and makes crimes out of things that are not crimes,? and ?A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Many users describe two phases of marijuana intoxication: initial stimulation, giddiness, and euphoria, followed by sedation and pleasant tranquillity. Mood changes can often accompany altered perceptions of time and space and one’s bodily dimension.
- What this can’t be true, marijuana can’t be good for you it causes asthma and bronchitis. Oh wait I almost forgot thats just another misconception of marijuana in truth it is actually good for people suffering from asthma and bronchitis. Yeah right, this wonder of a drug isn’t only not bad for you, but it can actually promote good health.