Підприємства, які працюють в умовах ринкових відносин, несуть повну відповідальність за своїми зобов'язаннями перед ланками фінансово-кредитної систем...полностью>>
Финансовые науки->Учебное пособие
Фінанси – це сукупність грошових відносин, які виникають між державою, підприємствами ( різних форм власності та галузевої спрямованості ) та населенн...полностью>>
Финансовые науки->Курсовая работа
- фінансова діяльність включає надходження коштів у результаті одержання кредитів або емісії акцій, а також відтоки, пов’язані з погашенням заборгован...полностью>>
- LAW, SOCIAL SCIENCE, LITERATURE, LAW SCHOOL, AND PERSONAL STATEMENTS Law School Admissions: Why Bother? Stately and plump, Harvard Law School admits just 850 to yield a class of 550; for Yale, fewer than 400 admitted brings a svelte class of 170. Ever battling its late entry and the suspectness of a West Coast address — newness coupled with the perception that sunshine vitiates seriousness — Stanford Law School admitted 435 to make a class of 180 for the class of 1998.
- The book, ?In Cold Blood?, is a nonfiction story by Truman Capote. This book presents one of the worst murders in history. It was a best seller worldwide, and turned into a successful movie. As usual the movie does not stand up to the book. If you want more knowledge of the townspeople, victims and more insight into the trial, more background details of the murders, you should read the book.
- Marijuana is a drug obtained from dried and crumpled parts of the universal hemp plant Cannabis sativa (or Cannabis indicia). It is smoked by rolling in tobacco paper, or by placing it in a pipe. It is also otherwise consumed worldwide by an estimated 200, , persons for pleasure, an escape from reality, or relaxation.
- There is no denying that the drug problem in our country today has reached epidemic proportions. The problem has gotten so out of hand that many options are being considered to control and/or solve it. Ending the drug war may not seem to be the best answer at first, but the so-called “war on drugs” has actually accomplished very little.
- 4.8 Purely private enforcement: a modelRichard Posner writes, “I hope to challenge the assumption, largely unquestioned since Hobbes, that a state (if only a minimal, ‘nightwatchman’ state) is necessary to maintain the internal and external security of society.
- Douglas Lamar Gray bought a pound of marijuana in a room at the Econo Lodge in Decatur, Alabama. He intended to keep a couple of ounces for himself and sell the rest to some of his friends. After paying $900 for the pot, Gray was arrested in a police sting operation.
- In mid March of 1998, a scientific break through occurred for the engineers at NASA. The space probe that they sent to Mars came back and, for the first time, contained readable and usable photographs of the planet’s landscape. Full of pride over their latest achievement, NASA posted the information on the Internet.
- Whether you call it hemp, mary jane, pot, or weed it doesn’t matter. It is still Cannabis Sativa, or cannabis for short and it is still illegal. The use of marijuana as an intoxicant in the United States became a problem of public concern sometime during the 1930s.
- If your every waking moment was consumed by pain and nausea, wouldn’t you ask for medication? What if the only medication legally available would leave you unconscious or do nothing at all? If you were the one suffering, would you resort to the only treatment that allowed you to live normally even though it was illegal? Thousands of people across the country are forced to break the law to ease their pain.
- The term “marijuana” is a word with indistinct origins. Some believe it is derived from the Mexican words for “Mary Jane”; others hold that the name comes from the Portuguese word marigu-ano, which means “intoxicant”. The use of marijuana in the 19 0’s might lead one to surmise that marihuana use spread explosively.
- Columbia is South America fourth largest country. It is about 440,831 square miles long and its capital is Bogota with the population of 27 million people. Columbia greatest agriculture crops are drugs and coffee. “Columbia is one of the world largest producers of the drugs cocaine, and heroin producing 50,900 hectares of coca that they sold 75% to the United States.
- Music is a very prominent social voice in contemporary times. Many Americans obtain a great deal on many current social and political views through music itself, or music bands, radio stations, television stations, and organizations. The use of drugs as a recreational pastime is one of these issues.
- ^^^^^^^^^^ GEORGE ELIOT: THE AUTHOR AND HER TIMES George Eliot was not her real name. She was born in 1819 as Marian (or Mary Anne) Evans, the youngest child of a prosperous estate manager in the rural English Midlands. Even as a child, it was apparent that she was very bright–and unfortunately homely.
- Marijuana is a drug made from the dried leaves of the Hemp plant. Marijuana is also known as cannabis, which comes from the scientific name of the Hemp plant or Cannabis sativa. These dried leaves are usually smoked in rolled cigarettes or pipes to achieve a psychological feeling of euphoria or well-being.
- The United Sates Food and Drug Administration has been protecting American consumers for around 70 years. The FDA assures the safety drugs, medical devices, chemicals, cosmetics, foods and additives by evaluating products for approval. Controversy has recently been surrounding the FDA’s drug approval process, due to a general trend to get pharmaceuticals on the market more quickly.
- Minimum wage is the lowest rate employees may legally pay for an hour of labor (Merriam, 741). The United States has a minimum wage law to guarantee minimum hourly wages and to prevent the exploitation of workers and provide unskilled and part-time workers with a wage floor.
- With Clinton’s move to the right and his advantage of incumbency, Bob Dole would have to present some exciting new ideas to win over the American people. Throughout the history of presidential elections, there have been a few issues that always appear: abortion, crime and the economy.
- ALL USERS OF THIS SERVER MUST COMPLY WITH THE AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD. Note: This server is for archival purposes only. In concordance with the NET act of 1997, registered users of this server are permitted to back-up ONE copy of each legally purchased software title, which they are entitled to retrieve at a later date.
- For many years the use of marijuana for medical purposes has been an issue of controversial discussion. Many claim that marijuana is a drug that has proven itself to be of no medical value in the treatment of terminal illnesses. Those who feel this way, usually ignore the long history of marijuana s medical uses; a history that goes back thousands of years ago.
- Mary Jane. Herb. Buds. Chronic. Reefer. Ganja. Charas. Sens. Boom. Buddha. Dope. Weed. Pot. All of these names describe one thing: marijuana. Over the years, this plant has acquired many names and uses. At this time in the United States, marijuana is an illegal drug with numerous users and is widely available for a price.