The IRA has existed since 1858, was known as the Irish Republican Brotherhood and later became the Irish Republican Army in 1972. However in 1969 a si...полностью>>
in franz kafka’s “the metamorphosis”, kafka describes a son who suffers botha literal and symbolic transformation into a huge, repulsive, fatally woun...полностью>>
Physical development is when changes in the brain, sensory capacities, and motor skills take place. The changes that take place in young adults may be...полностью>>
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flowers and buds of female hemp plant. Thc is the chemical property in the cannabis plant(marijuana) which gives the high .
- It has been used as an intoxicant in various parts of the world for centuries and in the United States mostly in the 0th century. Marijuana was first described in print in a Chinese book of medicine, “Herbal,” in the nd century B.
- Marijuana is the focus of more debate today than any other drug. The on-going debate has intensified greatly since the propositions passed in Arizona and California that allow the legal use of marijuana for medical purposes. Lots of people admit that they ve tried marijuana and they have found that it gives them a high without excessive detrimental side effects.
- No man should have control about something he or she did not create, but that God created. We have minds, and we will choose for ourselves, whether or not we like it. Marijuana has an excellent medical forte. Marijuana also has a very strong historical significance in the United States.
- Although, legalization will increase use of the drug. However, many supporters of continuing the illegalization of drugs believe that by legalizing drugs they will become more accessible and use will therefore increase.
- The methods used by the government to stop drug abuse aren t working . All they are doing is creating a black market for weed and other drugs.
- Marijuana has been a very controversial issue. Many speculate that changes in the laws concerning the possession of marijuana (see Appendix A) are long overdue and our society can no longer postpone this decision. Three possible changes to the law (legalization for medical purposes, decriminalization for medical or general reasons, and full legalization) are being considered.
- Marijuana has been used as a drug since the beginning of time, yet there are still many mysteries about its health effects on humans. Marijuana, or cannabis sativa, is a preparation of the crushed flower or buds of the female hemp plant.
- Cannabis has been one of the most controversial and most misunderstood genus of the plant kingdom. Used for a number of things including clothing, paper, fuel, food, and medicine, marijuana seems to be a wonder crop. However in 1937 due to some of its medical and chemical properties, U.
- Marijuana legalization would prove to be beneficial in a number of areas. The first bonus to legalizing Marijuana is its medical uses. Marijuana stimulates the immune system and serves as a cure for glaucoma. Marijuana helps people with AIDS retain and eat food.
- When one considers the medical benefits, both recently discovered and traditionally practiced, along with the high costs of prohibition, the legalization of marijuana shows itself to be a possible solution.
- This paper is to enlighten those who want to learn about marijuana and to hopefully leave them with the thought that it should be legal once again. Marijuana s makeup, effects, and history are told along with how it was used back in the ancient days for entertainment and medicinal use.
- Marijuana is a plant, cannabis sativa, that contains a protein tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. THC which is the most activating ingredient of the four hundred chemicals in marijuana causing the intoxicating effect. Marijuana is a drug that is usually smoked as a cigarette, which is commonly called a joint or nail, and can also be smoked in a pipe or bong.
- How many people in this room have a hot cup of coffee in the morning or smoke a cigarette on break? How would you feel if one day the government decided to take away your right to drink that cup of coffee or smoke that cigarette because they were considered to be too harmful? There have been many studies proving the medicinal benefits of marijuana, but there are also many social and recreational benefits that are not as heavily documented.
- Legally defined, marijuana consists of the dried leaves and flowers of the plant Cannabis sativa. Cannabis is one of the most ancient and historically important of cultivated plants. Hemp or Cannabis has been cultivated for at least 6 years (Frank 3).
- Marijuana is the flower of the cannabis plant, and if smoked, gives the smoker an euphoric high, but really has much more to offer than just the high. Using marijuana and the growing of hemp are presently illegal in the United States, with the exception of medicinal uses in some states.
- America is the land of the free and the foundation of democracy. This countries foundation is based on the fact that an individual can enjoy freedom from oppression and the minority’s opinions can be heard along with the majority’s. Our government is designed to be fair and open minded, to be a servant to the people it governs.
- The legalization of drugs has been a topic for many years now. Some people think that if the government controls it, then the problems it causes will decrease. I am not one of these people. The legalization of marijuana serves no purpose in the lives of people, but I am for the legalization of industrial hemp.
- Marijuana is used world wide. Every country in the world has a different look on marijuana. The range is widespread, in Holland its looked upon as a blessing. You can buy it in coffee shops that are located all over the country. Some eastern countries are so strict on marijuana that you can loose a hand just for having it.
- Without the compulsive gambler, there would be no Las Vegas, no Off Track Wagering. Two thirds of the race tracks in America would close. The attendance of sporting events would drop 50%, and T.V. wouldn’t bother with sports beyond championship events….