В соответствии с Федеральным законом «О Центральном банке Российской Федерации (Банке России)» официальной денежной единицей (валютой) Российской Феде...полностью>>
Средства массовой информации (СМИ) являются одним из важнейших институтов современного общества. Они выполняют многообразные функции: информируют, про...полностью>>
После начала реформ и до сегодняшнего дня финансовая система страны продолжает изменяться. Часть полномочий и ответственности перешла от федерального ...полностью>>
- During this time period Great Britain had the number one navy in the world. Great Britain with their navy controlled the seas. Germany disliked this and started building its own navy.
- The Second World War gave rise to a multitude of new ideas which changed the course of modern society, the idea which has had the greatest impact on the world as a whole is the concept of the superpower nation. To be a superpower, a nation needs to have a strong economy, an overpowering military, immense international political power, and related to this, a strong national ideology.
- “I believe that it must be the policy of the United States to support free people who are resisting attempted subjugation by armed minorities or by outside pressure.” (Harry Truman mach 1947). This is part of the speech Harry S. Truman gave to congress on the behalf of small countries falling to the pressures of communism.
- To be fair the cell where the story starts the men drew marked paper from a shoe. Chavel drew the last marked slip which condemned him to death and went into histeria. In his histeria he offered to give every thing he owned to someone if they died for him.
- Harvard University and Columbia Law School. On St. Patrick’s Day, 1905, he married Eleanor Roosevelt. Following the example of his fifth cousin, President Theodore Roosevelt, whom he greatly admired, Franklin D. Roosevelt entered public service through politics, but as a Democrat.
- The Bolshevik poster, a lithograph (105 x 71cm’s) published in 1918 as Bolshevik propaganda, portrays Bolshevism as a wonderful thing. A detailed poster, mostly graphical but with a small inclusion of text, it shows us what the Bolsheviks wanted the Russian people to believe through the use of symbolism.
- In the novel Farewell to Manzanar, Jeanne tells the whole story through her own eyes as she saw it. She is a Japanese American who was born in the states and happens to be the main character and author of this novel. Her father, Ko, had fled from Japan to restore his families lost honor by making a fortune in America.
- Another major part of the Japanese economy is international trade .For years after the end of the second world war, the Japanese suffered from an inferiority complex. This was the result of the American aid to Japan which helped to rebuild their country.
- Geopolitics is the relationship between the geography among nation states, and the state is an a territory with a sovereign body exercising predominantly within its geographic borders, and occasionally outside of them. Geopolitics can explain volatile relationships between a powerful core state and the states located at the periphery.
- WWII was one of the wars that had the most devastating effects on peoples live in Europe. During five years citizens of the different countries suffered from this brutal war to which they were condemned by their government. Two of the most affected home fronts during this war, were Britain, and Germany.
- Cancer, new growth of tissue resulting from a continuous growth of abnormal cells that have the ability to enter and destroy other tissues. Cancer, which may arise from any type of cell and in any type of body tissue, is not a single disease but a large number of diseases classified according to the tissue and type of cell of origin.
- For many years now there has been a strong debate, as regarding wether or not there is such a thing as ‘history’ that is more objective than memory. Due to memories completely subjective nature, history although also being somewhat subjective, it is a great deal more objective than memory.
- In order to study demography, an understanding of related variables is essential; population size and distribution, gender, birth and death records, fertility, mortality (infant and adult), natural increase, life expectancy and data on migratory movements.
- By 1941, many of Britain s cities were in ruins, and her population was seemingly demoralised. London was being bombed very frequently, although many British cities were bombed throughout the war. A notable example of this is the bombing of Coventry bombing, when in a single night German bombers destroyed 100 acres of the city centre, and killed over 500 people.