Turner has out-prodiged almost all former prodigies. He has made a picture with real rain, behind which is real sunshine, and you expect a rainbow eve...полностью>>
Polygamy is most common in Muslim countries where there are no laws against it, and in communities that are more traditional and agrarian....полностью>>
In this essay I shall be comparing two, media versions of ‘Macbeth’ one was made for a television audience, another for a cinema audience. The origina...полностью>>
He planted trees, Olorun made rain water fall from the sky and grew the seeds into a great forest. The creation of earth took four days and on the fif...полностью>>
- From the origin of Western philosophical thought, there has been an interest in moral laws. As Hume points out in the Treatise, “morality is a subject that interests us above all others” (David Hume “A Treatise of Human Nature’). Originally, thoughts of how to live were centered on the issue of having the most satisfying life, with “virtue governing one’s relations to others” (J.
- Immanuel Kant and John Stuart Mill are philosophers who addressed the issues of morality in terms of how moral traditions are formed. Immanuel Kant has presented one viewpoint in The Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals that is founded on his belief that the worth of man is inherent in his ability to reason.
- “They had discussed it, but not deeply, whether they wanted the baby she was now carrying. ‘I don’t know if I want it,’ she said, eyes filling with tears. She cried at anything now, and was often nauseous. That pregnant women cried easily and were nauseous seemed banal to her, and she resented banality” (p.
- The task that stands before me in this paper is to address two situations and determine the ethical parameters in which a person should act. The two philosophical approaches that I will examine the situations with the Kantian and Utilitarian point of view.
- ACTUS PURUS (лат. – чистое действие) — тождество бытия и действия, действительность без потенциальности и пассивности. Это понятие идет от Аристотеля и употреблялось схоластами для определения Бога: Бог есть все, чем он может быть, и ни одна из его возможностей не остается неосуществленной.