Рынок - сложное многофункциональное комплексное образование, включающее, с одной стороны, рынок товаров и услуг, с другой - рынок ресурсов. Взаимодейс...полностью>>
товар — принципиально новый, не имеющий базы сравнения, либо товар повышенного спроса, неэластичного спроса, запатентованный товар, товар высокого и п...полностью>>
Стратегия интенсивного (активного) маркетинга, которая отличается тем, что устанавливается высокая цена и расходуется много средств на стимулирование ...полностью>>
- Wayne did not let the stardom go to his head. He spent the rest of the decade making his way through a series of low budget films whose failing budgets and quick shooting schedules did little to advance his career.
- Early in his life, John and his parents moved to California. After graduating from high school and failing admission to Annapolis, John Wayne went to the University of Southern California (USC) and played on a football scholarship from 19 5- 7.
- Today, in American history John Wayne is connected with the cultural development of the American hero He embodied the values of that time that determine a hero. He was a hero who is strong and fearless. He was the hero who was beyond the law and civilization.
- Iago s power is at the beginning of the action, where he appears as a free agent of mischief, creating his plot out of whatever comes to hand. He is the character in Shakespeare s novel that has the evil side to him, his inner and outer side as well is revealed throughout the play which suprises the audience.
- The history of Paramount Pictures begins in Hungary in 1873, with the birth of Adolf Zukor. He immigrated to the United States as a teenager in 1888, and by the turn of the century was a successful Chicago furrier. Recognizing a new market, he entered the business of penny arcades at the age of 30; in 1905, he became business partners with Marcus Loew, who acquired a chain of nickelodeons across the country.
- The Bell Curve : Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (A Free Press Paperbacks Book) 1 – 10 of 77 | next 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:eviewer: Eric Gartman (see more about me) from Rockville, MD USAReaders who have not yet read this book will be surprised to learn that the main topic is not race, but how intelligence explains class structure.
- Born in Alton, Illinois, Miles Davis grew up in a middle-class family in East St. Louis. Miles Davis took up the trumpet at the age of 13 and was playing professionally two years later. Some of his first gigs included performances with his high school bandand playing with Eddie Randall and the blue Devils.
- What attracts us to the movie theatre on Friday nights? Is it the commercials we see? Or is it all the gossip we hear from friends and TV talk shows? Well for many, it is the critiques we read and hear almost every day. One who specializes in the professional evaluation and appreciation of literary or artistic works is a critic.
- In the late-19th and early-20th centuries, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the Spanish-American war were grist for American movies' mill, mostly in romantic flag-wavers which boasted little action. The war film as it is known today — violent dramatizations of men in combat — emerged with the world's first experience of modern warfare, World War I.
- At this saloon in Olympus the usual takes place, the gambling of moral souls, while speculating the beautiful female that they will posses that evening, and so on. Also, you have the local disputes between the commonly known of the gods over disputes of pride, or of land an possessions, which usually ends up in a speculative fighting event of curses and destruction.
- Remote control software packages consist of tools for network administrators, helpdesk support personnel and end users. These packages let one PC (guest) connect to and remotely control another PC (host). Remote control software installs on both guest and host PCs.
- Set in a friendly neighborhood bar in Boston — the kind of place where “everybody knows your name” — the show featured, among others, Wendt as the fat and often-unemployed Norm Peterson and Ratzenberger as nerdy mailman Cliff Clavin, the bar’s know-it-all windbag.
- In reviewing the works of Dietrich Bonhoeffer, the study of the Old Testament seems to be almost non-existent. It is not until his time in Tegel Prison, nearly one year prior to his execution, that he fully commits himself to serious thought on the subject ?My thoughts and feelings seem to be getting more and more like those of the Old Testament, and in recent months I have been reading the Old Testament much more than the New (Bonhoeffer, Letters, 156).
- The debate over gun control has developed into a very complicated issue. Several different groups have suggested limiting the use of guns and others have proposed to supporting free gun use. On one side, people who use some form of gun control imply that guns are responsible for too many deaths and injuries in the United States.
- In the late seventies, Our Nation became shocked and outraged by the rape , multilation, and murder of a dozen young beautiful girls.The man who was mainly responsable for these murders, Ted Bundy, who was later apprehended and executed.During his detention in various penitentiaries,he was mentally probed and probbed by phycologist and phychoanalysts hoping to discover the root of violent actions and sexual frustrations.
- Television commercials to the average person are a form of entertainment. They are also a way for people to see what is being sold out there in the real world. To a critic television commercials are much more than that. Depending what critical approach the critic uses he or she will analyze the television commercials differently.
- All but forgotten today, except by nostalgia buffs, movie serials were at one time one of the most popular pure entertainment forms in Hollywood and one of the most reliable for the studios in terms of making money, as well as a unique form of the filmmaker's art.
- Stress originally came from the Latin word ?strictus? meaning strict. Stress causes mental or physical tension or strain, which can deform a person. In a sense, stress causes a restrictive hold on the body and mind, which causes a person to act in ways that are out of the norm for them.
- Mario Lemieux was one of the best hockey players to ever play the game, if not the best. He started playing organized hockey at the age of five. By the time he was twelve years old, he was drawing standing room only crowds while playing for Ville Emard.
- Film noir is one of the most beloved and popular "period" film genres of the late twentieth century, although at the time that the movies comprising the genre were made, the term film noir was unknown. Essentially, it mean "black film" — a variation on the nineteenth-century French critical term roman noir, or "black novel" — referring to any number of doom-laden, deeply psychological crime dramas of the 1940s and 1950s.