В результате изучения и анализа деятельности ООО «ЭМП» были предложены следующие маркетинговые мероприятия: расширение ассортимента в соответствии со ...полностью>>
In the nineteen-thirties, Nazi Germany tried to shape their churches into a propaganda machine by paying homage to Hitler in Christian literature. The...полностью>>
Confederate engineers cut the hull down to the water line and built a slanted top on it. Then, they bolted four layers of iron sheets, each two inches...полностью>>
- Internet can be said as the most significant invention of the century. It simplified many annoying processes such as banking and shopping into one simple step that can be achieved at home. Nevertheless, there are some drawbacks. The control of one s personal data on net is not as easy as in real life.
- The capacity of the information superhighway has exploded in the recent years. It encompasses the east and the west, the land and the sea, and anything our human mind could dream of. This is a good thing, right? With the knowledge of the world just on one s fingertips, it must be good, right? Sure, if it is used the right way.
- In the 1960s, time-sharing brought about the first interactive access to computers. This was a mix of data transmission technology and a teletypewriter. The result was an interactive terminal. These terminals were connected to a server with low-speed lines, allowing the users to interact with the computer and take advantage of its resources.
- The recent acceleration in the uptake of electronic commerce (e-commerce) over the Internet has focused the need for methods to be developed by which to securely transfer data over what amounts to a worldwide public network. The most commonly cited example of this requirement is the ability of customers to make electronic purchases from company Web sites using debit cards such as VISA cards.
- The consumer may feel a name or address is a small price for the item or piece of information they will receive. Usually, the consumer does not understand or take the time to find out the use of the information after placement in the websites’ database.
- Privacy is something that is everywhere, it is all around you. Privacy is where you eat, it is where you work, it is the people you associate with, it has everyone to do with you and where you do it at. Privacy is highly controversial between individuals, some people shrug it off and say, I have nothing to hide others just don t feel its necessary for someone to know what kind of things they put in their weekly trash.
- Although everyone takes privacy in normal life for granted, trying to get the same level of privacy on the Internet (or even on your own computer) is a little less accepted, and sometimes a bit more complicated. While the general attitude is hard to change, many ways exist to enhance your privacy online.
- Regardless of your reasons, privacy is your right.
- When only the government and higher education had access, there was no worry about credit card numbers and other types of important data being taken. There are many advantages the Internet brings to its users, but there are also many problems with the Internet security, especially when dealing with personal security, business security, and the government involvement to protect the users.
- But not all is grand and spectacular in the Internet world. The Internet has been a major concern of the American people and government for the last few years with controversies over certain types of web sites displayed over the Internet including pornography, hate group web sites, ?inappropriate? literature, and other various kinds of web sites.
- A new report was written on the privacy issue of consumer reports to large companies. This is an issue which has been debated for some time and has been the subject for many parliamentary bills. Consumers, in exchange for their shopping statistical information, are rewarded.
- Most Experienced Web visitors and even new ones know about cookies these days. Cookies are small data files that are being put on your hard drive by Web sites when you visit them. They do this for many different reasons. One of them is to identify you as a distinctive visitor by identifying your Web browser software.
- Internet Micropayments TABLE OF CONTENTS Example . 3Introduction .. 4Micropayments Overview . 4Why Micropayments Exist 5Industry Overview .. 6Who Makes Money . 8How a Transaction Works 8Micropayments Reality: Where the Industry is Today . 10Future of Micropayments .
- The Internet is a complex web of interconnected servers and workstations that span the globe, linking millions of people and companies. But there is a dark side: The convenient availability of valuable and sensitive electronic information invites severe misuse in the form of stolen, corrupted, or destroyed data found therein.
- There are many reasons why Internet marketing has achieved such elevated status so rapidly. In this paper we’ll introduce some of those reasons and discuss the proactive abilities this new marketing channel provides. We’ll also introduce some of the challenges this medium creates.
- The internet has brought mixed blessings to the people who use it. It is a fantastic information source but the relative lack of privacy has brought forth a major problem. Anyone with even little hacking knowledge can track every move that you make while using internet services and/or view private or confidential information.
- 9) The government has access to every bit of information you put on a form. Anything from medical records to credit reports. Even your most sensitive information is available to the government. Virtually every major change in life is recorded somewhere in a government files.
- As every generation comes they bring with them a new invention from cars to television to the telephone the basic existence of man, in my eyes, is to advance both technologically, thus making life better for us all and also scientifically. Man wants to know all we want to be able to answer all the questions out there as every day goes by we get closer and closer to answering some of our questions.
- In a society where technology is rapidly growing, controversy over our privacy rights has also cultivated. With the popularity of the Internet, cell phones, ATM and credit cards it is evident that Americans enjoy the convenience that has come along with technology.
- An issue of concern at is Computer privacy. Computer privacy techniques have been developed to protect single computers and network-linked computer systems from accidental or intentional harm. The main reason for protecting these computers is to keep them from physical loss of data, deception of computer users and the deliberate invasion of databases by unauthorized individuals.