Перед нашей экономикой всегда стоит не мало целей и не мало задач, которые нужно решать Так же, цель и основные задачи встают перед нами в этой теме Г...полностью>>
Замена изношенных основных средств новыми является необходимым звеном воспроизводственного процесса Она осуществляется путем аккумулирования ежегодных...полностью>>
В условиях рыночной экономики требования маркетинга не ограничиваются лишь созданием высококачественного товара, отвечающего запросам потребителей, и ...полностью>>
- Why The Reuters Guide to the International Financial Markets? Whenever I talk to students, especially those not studying economics, about the world of the financial markets they express huge interest but tell me they want to know more. In general this desire for information is related to being able to understand what goes on so that job hunting can
- Concentration should be placed on gathering reliable facts that are backed up by more than one source. It is to be hoped that after creating “a picture” of the market, management’s analysis of the potential business venture and plan of action will be structured as to avoid losses and to find the most profitable scenarios.
- The business venture that we propose is to set up a chain of our stores, the Gap Inc. We are a global company with three exciting divisions- Banana Republic, The Gap, and Old Navy. Our performance begins and ends with our customers. We never forget that.
- Marketing is marketing, irrespective of the product or marketplace . This is a theme common to many introductory marketing texts and degree courses. The two most common exceptions cited to this proposition are buying behavior models between consumers and business buyers and the extended ingredients of the services marketing mix.
- Few financial events have so rocked the world economic order as the Asian financial crisis of 1997-98. Beginning with the collapse of the Thai currency in early July of 1997 and extending through the near meltdown of the South Korean economy in December 1997 through January 1998, the financial crisis toppled one “tiger” after another.
- The improper financial policies implemented by the Russian government during and previous to the economic crisis of November 1997 causing Russia’s economy to decline lead to a severe crisis in August of 1998 which my avoided been contained or avoided if the situation would have been handled differently.
- There are already many federal programs that assist exporters in various ways including Progam for Export Market Development (P.E.M.D.), Canadian International Development Association (C.I.D.A.) and Canadian Commercial Corporations (C.C.C.). These programs help exporters secure and enhance access for Canadian goods and services in world markets.
- Distribution: involves the mgmt. Of the channels by which ownership of products is transferred from producer to customer & in many cases, the systems by which goods are moved from the place where they are produces to the place where they are purchased by the final customer.
- Building a sustainable competitive advantage is widely viewed as a key factor underlying an effective marketing strategy (Day 1990; Porter 1980). Yet despite the growing importance of international markets and the increasing number of firms expanding internationally, most discussion has been confined to the domestic market.
- The primary concern or objective of marketing is to identify and satisfy, or exceed the changing needs of customers. In view of this broad concern of marketing, it can be seen that the concept of marketing encapsulates many activities in a business. Marketing, in fact, refers to any activity undertaken by a firm that has been designed to plan, price, promote and distribute ideas, goods and services to target markets.
- This chapter covers a wide range of regulations, procedures, and practices that fall into three categories: regulations that exporters must follow to comply with U.
- In its early years the automobile industry consisted of hundreds of firms, each producing a few models. William Durant, who bought and reorganized a failing Buick Motors in 1904, determined that if several automobile makers would unite, it would increase the protection for the group.
- The importance of funded pension systems is growing and the move away from `pay-as-you-go? pension systems administered by the state, in particular in countries where they are still dominant, is gathering pace. As a result, the financial asset of pension founds have grown dramatically, and their impact on the world?s financial markets is increasingly attracting the attention of policy-makers.
- It includes physical objects, services, persons, places, organizations, and ideas. - ?Marketing myopia? Sellers may suffer from ?Marketing myopia? they are so taken with their products that they focus only on existing wants and lose sight f underlying customer needs.
- The Nike Corporation really got its start in 1957 when Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight met at the University of Oregon. Bowerman was the technical innovator and Knight the driving force behind the marketing of an entirely new kind of athletic shoe. In 1962, with the help of the Onitsuka Tiger Shoe Company in Japan, Knight and Bowerman began the process of marketing athletic shoes under the Nike name.
- Integrative contingency theory is based on four components. These components are the effectiveness of the organization itself, environmental variables, context or the variables related to objectives and internal characteristics of the organization. The internal characteristics are divided into three parts; first part is the characteristics of the organizational structure, the second part is the managerial behavior, and the third is the personal predisposition of the people in the companies.
- Greater economic openness between nations does lead towards economic growth and convergence. All of the first world countries demonstrate greater economic openness then third world countries demonstrate. Although economic openness may be a solution to gain economic growth and convergence, free trade may not be the answer.
- The objective of this assignment is fourfold, firstly the company?s approach to marketing management will be documented this will then be related to marketing management theory Then by analysing data collected through research the effectiveness of the strategy will be discussed.
- The United Nations definitely should get involved in this crisis. They should have been more involved in international loaning, which would have helped, if not prevented the debt Asia is in now.
- The primary means of communicating the financial effects of organizational activities and transactions of a company to outsiders is the financial reporting system. This reporting system includes communicating financial information through annual financial statements, as well as through reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, voluntary forecasts, and other financial and nonfinancial releases.