В начале восьмидесятых годов в исследованиях по искусственному интеллекту сформировалось самостоятельное направление, получившее название «экспертные ...полностью>>
Экспертные системы (ЭС) – это сложные программные комплексы, аккумулирующие знания специалистов в конкретных предметных областях и тиражирующие этот э...полностью>>
Область ИИ имеет более чем сорокалетнюю историю развития. С самого начала в ней рассматривался ряд весьма сложных задач, которые, наряду с другими, и ...полностью>>
- I am driving my car and trying to get to Miami. I get lost. I stop at a gas station because I need someone to direct me in the right direction. I end up in a city called Hialeah where there are very few English speaking people. The people that are there only speak Spanish.
- In 1784, the United States began relations with China when the American trading ship Empress of China arrived in Canton, China from New York, thus welcoming the opening of China Trade. Significant Chinese immigration began with the California gold rush in 1849, and continued throughout the nineteenth century as thousands of Chinese emigrated to the United States due to economic dislocation in China, when millions of peasants were forced off the land in search of food and work as the population had reached 300 million.
- In order to qualify as a refugee one must have a well founded fear of persecution, not be firmly resettled in a third country, and must not be an aggravated felon. In 19 5, the national origin?s quota system was abolished but still maintained was the principle of numerical by establishing 170, hemispheric and 0, per country ceilings and a seven 1 category preference system.
- America is thought of as an enourmous pot where many races and nationalities were blended into one new nationality. This concept is known as the “melting pot.” During Industrialization many “new” immigrants were on their way out of Southern and Eastern Europe due to over population and religous persecution.
- Throughout time people have moved and migrated around the world for many different reasons. Immigration, throughout history, has become a key factor in the diffusion of culture in both the United States as well as the rest of the world. Immigration is defined as the transfer of a foreigner from one country to another to settle there.
- On Ellis Island, immigrants were processed through within hours or days; on Angel Island, they spent weeks or months. This facility was primarily a detention center. Beginning with the Chinese Exclusion Act of 188 , a series of restrictive laws had prohibited the immigration of certain nationalities and social classes of Asians.
- Judgement Day – The Middle East’ It must be peace without victory. Only a peace between equals can last: only apeace, the very principle of which is equality, and a common participation in a commonbenefit. ‘ ( Tiger, 1990, 418)The Holy land of Israel has witnessed the birth of Judaism and Islam.