The family has been defined as a social group characterized by common residence, economic cooperation and reproduction. It includes members of opposit...полностью>>
У системі Міністерства фінансів України найвищою формою організації обробки інформації, пов'язаної із формуванням та виконанням Державного бюджету, з...полностью>>
Гіппократ (460-377 рр. д.н.е) – великий давньогрецький лікар реформатор античної медицини. Народився на острові Кос, першим вчителем Гіппократа був ба...полностью>>
- ” Tell them they may close their eyes whenever they feel like it. If the persons eyes are still open when you get to 50 then instead of saying “your eyes will.
- You can use hypnosis for a lot of things, for instance to control weight, pain, sleep, and to raise confidence. You can also use it to quit smoking, develop concentration and memory. In fact, you can use it for anything that depends on your own efforts.
- The common view of hypnosis is that it is an altered state of consciousness, a trance-like state characterized by intense concentration, extreme relaxation, and high suggestibility. Many who accept this view also believe that hypnosis is the way of accessing the unconscious mind, thereby allowing the recovery of repressed memories, multiple personalities, and even memories of past lives.
- They retain their abilities to act and are able to walk, talk, speak, and respond to questions; but their perceptions can be altered or distorted by external suggestions.
- Recently, I was watching an episode of the Ricki Lake Show that featured a master hypnotist. Glued to the television, I witnessed a group of volunteers make fools of themselves – dancing with mops, impersonating animals, and other abnormal acts. Thus, my curiosity peaked.
- In the course of the major transformations that are on the way, human beings will be transformed, both intentionally and unintentionally, in ways that will make us something different than what we now consider human.
- One is eye fixation. This simply uses a fixed gaze, and was very popular in the 1800’s and is most commonly used by Hollywood. Another is progressive relaxation or imagery. You have someone imagine being in a safe or peaceful place, and then awaken to full consciousness.
- The mind and body are so completely connected that physical activities such as yoga and dance have healthful effects not only on the body but also on mental ailments such as depression and anxiety. Conversely, mental approaches such as hypnosis and imagery benefit physical problems such as hypertension and immune deficiency.
- ” Another generally reliable source Webster’s New Universal Unabridged Dictionary defines it as,”a sleep like condition psychically induced, usually by another person, in which the subject loses consciousness but responds, with certain limitations, to the suggestions of the hypnotist.
- What I would like to learn about forensic science is how it began, and who influenced it. Also I like to know what the other types of forensic sciences there are and, better understand what forensic geology, entomology, ballistics and fingerprinting are.
- PUPPET MASTERS The two novels Winter Moon and The Key To Midnight, written by Dean Koontz, havemany different things in common. For example, Koontz puts great detail into both books and hetries to portray the most realistic setting as possible; which in both books is the same setting in terms of the time period and lifestyle of the main characters.
- Introduction:Multiple personalities is a dissociative condition in which an individual?s personality is apparently split into two or more distinct sub-personalities, each of which may become dominant at different times. People with multiple personality disorder suffer from internal chaos, roller-coaster emotions and terrible memories.
- There are many facts that are unknown about the mind. For centuries, philosophers and scientists have tried to understand how it works. We have learned that the mind has a number of different levels of processing. Before Sigmund Freud “nearly all the previous research and theorizing of psychologists had dealt with conscious, such as perception, memory, judgment, and learning“ (Hunt185).
- Everyone was starting to notice that I had a problem. My wife would ask, “Are you O.K.?” as I hacked and coughed every morning. My friends would joke about how I would run short of breath just from walking to the car. My wallet was really talking to me! Somehow I managed to lose five or six dollars a day somewhere between home and the convenience store.
- A bubble floats down from the sky and a cat appears to be encased within the bubble The cat meows and the bubble shatters and breaks. Suddenly there are bowls filled with cat embryos. A booming voice calls to you and you know it is the voice of God. God is telling you to kill your neighbor,
- A DISCUSSION AS TO HOW CARL JUNG CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THERE EXISTED A COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS, AS WELL AS HIS INFLUENCES 4 pages FOR REFERENCE USE ONLY Sigmund Freud was Carl Jung?s greatest influence. Although he came to part company with Freud in later years, Freud had a distinct and profound influence on Carl Jung.
- Throughout the course of our lives we will experience the deterioration of a loved one due to illness or aging. This may cause us to make a choice of how and where we choose our loved one to die. Authors, Carolyn Jaffe and Carol H. Ehrlich, in their book All Kinds of Love, illustrate how the relationships between doctors, patients’, family, friends, hospice volunteers, and hospice nurses all play an important role during he patients last days as they try to reach a “good death”.
- In the mid-1860s, a French physician who had been working among the poor in a small village not far from Nancy, published a book on the therapeutic use of a form of sleep variously known as artificial somnambulism, magnetic, or hypnotic sleep.219 Unlike most of those who had preceded him,220 Ambroise-Augustin Libeault221 recognized the central importance of mental suggestion in the induction of hypnotic sleep and the enhanced susceptibility to mental suggestion that characterized a patient who had been hypnotized.
- The states where UFO sightings are most prominent are California, Texas, Washington, Oregon, the Gulf Coast States, and some New England States (Ritchie 0). An interesting fact about these areas is that they are on or near the ocean or some other body of water.
- Many Lives, Many Masters is a book about a psychologist Brian L. Weiss, who by helping his patient he helps himself as well. Through Catherine he learned that his conventional approach through the scientific method and medication was not the proper way to heal his patients.