В настоящее время для выбора верного направления при создании эффективных строительных изделий из ячеистых бетонов необходимо проанализировать путь ра...полностью>>
На свайных фундаментах жилища начали сооружать еще в эпоху родового строя В странах древних культур можно увидеть остатки сохранившихся до наших дней ...полностью>>
На сегодняшний день в строительство с огромной силой врываются новые технологии Одна из таких технологий, обретшая вторую жизнь только сейчас, пенобет...полностью>>
Железобетонные изделия для сборного строительства – относительно новый вид конструктивных элементов Начало практического применения их относят к концу...полностью>>
- The ultimate origin of music is to locate in time to find out correctly. Music in its modern Western sense has become both a fine art and a fine discipline. Its prime constructive elements are melody, rhythm, and harmony. The music of primitive people and the culture of African, Amerindian, Asians are largely uninfluenced by European developments might lack harmony and maybe even melody as we know it, but it is not possible to make music devoid of rhythm.
- The United States entered the 21st Century as the lone world superpower, having won the 45 year long Cold War with the USSR that marked the latter half of the previous century. Our nations military was the largest and most powerful it had been in the history of the United States prior to the defeat of Soviet Union.
- The article The Origins of Writing by Andrew Robinson describes writing as perhaps the most outstanding achievement in human history. Since its development thousands of years ago, it has helped the advancement of world civilizations to reach the unimaginable.
- To many World War II has been the most devastating war in human history. It had been global military conflict that caused the loss of millions of lives as well as material destruction. The war began in Europe in September of 1939. It ended on May 8, 1945.
- There are many civilizations around the world. A civilization is the broadest level to which a person belongs and identifies with and must share something like religion, culture, language, race, etc. with the other people of its same civilization. On the past, the want for territory and power expansion was the main cause for wars.
- The origins of photojournalism can be seen in documentary photography as early as the 1870?s. People were interested as to what far away countries looked like and what famous people looked like but never had the chance to see them. Photographers such as Roger Fenton went out and took photographs of the English troops in the Crimea.
- A formation of nation occurs when a state has a unified administrative reach over the territory over which its sovereignty is claimed. The development of a plurality of nations is basic to the centralization and administrative expansion of state domination internally.
- In Japan And Its World, by Marius B. Jansen, Jansen describes the changing ideas the Japanese have had of themselves and the Western world as well as the ideas the Americans has had of the Japanese. The Japanese have had to adapt to a different world and yet go from a weak country to a major power in today s world.
- Japan Postwar Expansion – This paper briefly describes Japan’s rapid postwar economic expansion. Section I describes the overall changes in GNP and the various growth factors contributing to Japan’s postwar expansion. Section II describes the basic periods of change in Japan’s economic expansion after World War II.
- The Japanese culture has allowed for very little diversity. This started very early in their history. The social controls used to eliminate diversity are the family, the power of gender, the poor treatment of minority groups, the corporate Japanese mentality, and the respect required by people in authority.
- a. What does hairstyle, length and width of skirts, jewelry, bathing suits, make-up, cigarette smoking, etc. indicate about W.W.I. and W.W.II: During W.W.I the Austrian wore the pike gray 1909 pattern tunic and trousers. They have three white stars on the collar which indicate Sergeants rank.
- Japan is one of the world’s leading industrial and trading nation and the first Asian nation to develop economy. Japan is the East Asian mainland to receive the stimulation of foreign ideas. There were chronicles of Japan in ancient time. One of the ruler, Shotoku, introduced to Japan various cultural element borrowed from the Chinese.
- Thick forests thrive on mountansides, adding to the scenic beauty of the Japanese islands. Forests cover about 8% of the country’s land. Japan lies on an extremely unstable part of the earth’s crust.
- The Jovian Giants Far beyond Earth in the solar nebula lies an ice belt and beyond that lay the four Jovian planets. They are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Jovian means “Jupiter- like” in which the rest of the jovian planets do coincide with the name.
- The island of Japan (145,826 sq. mi.) is located in the North Pacific Ocean. It is bounded by on the north by the Sea of Okhotsk, on the east by the Pacific Ocean, on the south by the Pacific Ocean and the East China Sea, and on the west by the Korea Strait and the Sea of Japan.
- The branch of Buddhism that spread throughout East Asia is called Mahayana, or the ?greater vehicle,? which contrasts another belief called Theravada, or the ?doctrine of the elders.
- For many Americans WWII started on the morning of December 7, 1941 according to FDR, A day that will live in infamy. That was the day that the Japanese attacked our naval base in Hawaii, Pearl Harbor, and destroyed most of our Pacific fleet. For the Japanese however their war began many years earlier.
- There were many forces pulling at Japan, political demonstrations, walkouts and strikes in Japan?s largest industries. This was a time of crisis in modern Japanese history.
- Earthquakes are frequent in Japan. A survey showed that seismic disturbances, mostly of minor nature, occurred more than three times a day. Geological research has shown that, possibly under the continuous impact of these disturbances, the western coast of the Japanese islands is settling, while the Pacific coast is rising.
- ?Growing up in Samurai Japan? by Brenda Ralph Lewis is about the society and history of Japan. This book gives you specific details on the actions of the traditional way of the samurai and Japanese (which are the same, but samurais have different beliefs).