Джерела розколу двох культур, про яке з такою наполегливістю заговорили в другій половині XX століття, особливо після публікацій англійського письменн...полностью>>
Понятие "природа" - одно из важнейших философских понятий Нельзя уяснить сущность многих фундаментальных философских понятий, например общес...полностью>>
Понятие "природа" - одно из наиболее широких понятий Явления и объекты природы - это и свет далеких звезд, и взаимопревращения мельчайших эл...полностью>>
- Imagine the sun bursting through the trees for the first time of the new day, the smell of freshly cut grass still potent to your nose as you tee the ball up for a round of golf in the cool mist of a spring morning. “That is what brings you back every time, the smell of the air, the coolness of the whether and the beautiful surroundings that make every shot enjoyable.
- Five thousand years ago,a man fell dead on the slopes of the Italian Alps.Five thousand years later when his well preserved body was discovered,something remarkable was found.Across his back and behind both knees were several simple line tattoos.
- Everyone knows the story of the Piped Piper of Hamelin. He had the ability to hypnotize people with his flute by playing the most enchanting music. But he’s just myth, right? No one has the power to charm people with music. Well, you’d be surprised. Throughout history, music has always been recognized for its calming and almost hypnotic effects on the human mind, and for its ability to rouse and inspire the spirit.
- On the date of April; 23, 1564 a child by the name of William Shakespeare was born in Strapford-On- Avon to his well-off parents . As a young child William was a fortunate boy who attended grammar school, learned Greek, Latin and French poetry. Shakespeare had and is still respected for having one of the largest vocabularies ever known in history.
- The Internet is, literally, a network of networks. It is made of thousands of interconnected networks spanning the globe. The computers that form the Internet range from huge mainframes in research establishments to humble PCs in people’s homes and offices.
- Amytis was lonely for her fertile homeland of Media, and the king built the Gardens to alleviate her homesickness. There is another story about the creation of the Gardens, this story says that the Gardens were built by Assyrian Queen Semiramis during her five year reign starting in 810 BC, but this story is pretty much forgotten.
- In this paper, DR. ARUP RATAN GHOSH puts cinema into the orbit of Globalisation. The context and texts of ?identity?, MTV, beauty contest, cocacolaisation, localism, regionalism and nationalism, Amartya Sen?s notion on globalisation, block-buster films and cinema in general come with a serious approach to state the global matter of fact of the moving images.
- Earth probably began about 4.5 billion years ago. A history of this life on Earth is recorded in fossil remains and traces of past life. It is a record of evolution for both life and the planet. Life and the planet have co-evolved, with life causing changes to the planet which in turn drive changes in life.
- Andrew Crawley describes in his book ( England ), the English people as being profoundly conservative.The English men feel, instinctively, that the present is not only the creation of the contemporaries, but also the result of the work of many past generations.
- Recent critical discussions of Elizabethan drama, above all of Shakespeare, have centred around `new historicism’, a trend consolidated in critical anthologies. New historicism is characterised by an interest in the historicity of texts and the textuality of history, and by affinities with theoretical projects concerned with power, identity and the construction of subject positions.
- When W.E.B. Du Bois announced in his marvelous work Souls of Black Folk, that the “problem of the 20th Century is the color line . . .” immediately he set out a social and analytical paradigm that instantly recognized that the major racial problem in America was that existing between Blacks and Whites.
- There is no documentary record of Shakespeare’s activities from the birth of the twins, in 1585 until Robert Greene’s complaint about him as an “upstart crow” in 1592. Biographers have therefore called these the lost years. In fact, there is nothing certain known about him from his birth in 1564 until 1592 except that he was married in 1582, fathered Susanna in 1583 and the twins Judith and Hamnet in 1585, and probably attended Stratford Grammar School.
- Ground stations located worldwide continuously monitor them. They transmit signals that can be detected by anyone with a GPS receiver. Using the receiver, you can determine your location with great precision. GPS is one of history’s most exciting and revolutionary developments and new uses for it are constantly being discovered.
- English drama, as we know it was not always the way it is. It has evolved tremendously since the time of early church plays. Drama in England began long before the Renaissance period. It originated from early church?s ceremonies that were performed to educate the common folk.
- The impact of the Internet, that is, the computer and its email and World Wide Web functions, have changed teaching, research, and collegiality. The Internet expands our horizons, our imaginations, and our capacities to find, store, organize, use, teach, and publish information.
- Among the most significant aspects of twentieth century military affairs has been how naval and land-based air power have transformed maritime operations. Today, much of the maritime arena is controlled, monitored, or exploited by aerospace systems. The capital ships of the modern era are the aircraft carrier and the missile-armed submarine, both weapons of three-dimensional warfare.
- me and place of his plays, yet his characters are not symbolic figures, there individuals Shakespeare wrote at least thirty-seven plays which have been divided into comedies, histories, and tragedies These plays contain characteristics of all walks of life Some of these walks of life are Kings, pick
- The roots of Indian civilization stretch back in time to pre-recorded history. The earliest human activity in the Indian sub-continent can be traced back to the Early, Middle and Late Stone Ages (400, -200, BC). The first evidence of agricultural settlements on the western plains of the Indus is roughly contemporaneous with similar developments in Egypt, Mesopotamia and Persia.
- William Shakespeare was born in 1564 to a prosperous leather merchant in the village of Stratford-upon-Avon, in Warwickshire, England. He attended grammar school, married an older woman named Anne Hathaway, and eventually left Stratford for London to pursue a career in the theater.
- Doctor Chandler Gilman once said, In women, inferiority of the locomotive apparatus of physical labour, is apparent in all parts The brain is both absolutely and relatively smaller than in men. Women have an abundant supply of soft and semi-fluid cellular tissue which creates softness and delicacy of mind, low power, nonresistance, passivity and under favourable circumstances, a habit of self-sacrifice.