Фирма обладает значительной долей производства и сбыта данной продукции на отраслевом рынке. При этом рынок характеризуется несовершенной конкуренцией...полностью>>
Хотелось бы сказать, что инфляция является очень сложным социально - экономическим явлением. Как экономическое явление инфляция существует уже длитель...полностью>>
Бухгалтерская отчетность – это система показателей, объективно отражающих результаты хозяйственной деятельности организации, а также ее имущественное ...полностью>>
- Post-Civil War American Literature saw a transition from the prominence of romance to the development of realism. In the late 1800’s, the United States was experiencing swift growth and change as a result of a changing economy, society, and culture because of an influx in the number of immigrants into America.
- The realistic movement of the late 19th century saw authors accurately depict life and it s problems.
- Most people, nowadays, want to become wealthy and live in the lap of luxury. Everyone wants that million dollars, and to make it to the Promise Land. We use literature to spill our thoughts and tell stories about history. History and literature are linked in that they depend on each other for existence.
- Stephen Crane?s The Red Badge of Courage is a novel that reflects its time period and the style of its author to a great extent. Also, it was praised for its accuracy. Ironically, Crane lived after the civil war and never served in the military. Stephen Crane?s life is portrayed on the web site www.
- During the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century, a period known as the Gilded Age, every man had the potential to become wealthy, to advance into the esteemed social class of the ?well- to-do?. While this may have been perceived as true by the wealthy, it was little more than a concept of idealism.
- Paul Lawrence Dunbar, was the first important African American Poet in American Literature and the first poet to write of both a black and white audience in a time when efforts were being made to re-establish slavery. He was also ?the first African-American poet to garner national critical acclaim?(43).
- Sarah Orne Jewett, a native of Maine, was one of the first and most skilled members of the local color movement in literature. She was a novelist, poet, essayist, and short story writer. A country doctor’s daughter, Jewett’s experiences in accompanying her father on his calls had an important impressionable effect on the sensibility that later led her to write meaningful stories of New England character and experience.
- Welty is recognized as an important contemporary American author of short fiction. Although the majority of her stories are set in the American South and reflect the region's language and culture, Welty's treatment of universal themes and her wide-ranging artistic influences clearly transcend regional boundaries.
- Social class and notions of gender and race played a prominent role in how the case was represented by these writers and by the official media. "As late as the 19 0s," wrote James Joll in his history of anarchism, "two Italian anarchists, Sacco and Vanzetti, were to provide a cause c?l?bre in which a whole generation of American liberals came of age.
- The man is only half himself, the other half is expression (qtd. in “The Romantic Period: Essayist and Poets”). Romantic literature came from a reaction to the neoclassicism and formal orthodoxy of the preceding period (Holman and Harmon). “Romanticism arose so gradually and exhibited so many phases that a satisfactory definition is not possible” (Holman and Harmon).
- The story of Universal studios begins with Carl Laemmle, who immigrated to America from his native Germany in 1884 at age 17. He traveled around the country, taking various jobs, until he opened his first nickelodeon in Chicago in 1906. A second operation quickly followed, and the following year he started the Laemmle Film Exchange, which he soon developed into one of the major film distributors in the country.
- Ever since the dawn of the 16th Century, much of the European countries were controlled or greatly affected by reining religions. Throughout much of history, the dominating Roman Catholic Church was the major cause of battles and wars. This was especially a causing factor of the Thirty-Year?s War in Western Europe.
- Conceptual art is art in which the concept(s) or idea(s) involved in the work take precedence over traditional aesthetic and material concerns. Many of the works, sometimes called installations, of the artist Sol LeWitt may be constructed by anyone simply by following a set of written instructions.