В условиях рыночной системы хозяйствования предприятие объективно становится основным звеном экономики Дело в том, что оно не только производит продук...полностью>>
Основные фонды - это материально-техническая база любого производства, любой предпринимательской деятельности Конкретно основные фонды выступают в фор...полностью>>
Основные фонды — это совокупность производственных, материально-вещественных ценностей, которые действуют в процессе производства в течение длительног...полностью>>
- A diffuse group of people often called hackers has been characterised as unethical, irresponsible, and a serious danger to society for actions related to breaking into computer systems. In this essay I try to construct a picture of what is and includes a computer crime as well as a portray of hackers, their concerns, and the way in which hacking takes place.
- Many new and exciting business opportunities are becoming available due to the phenomenal advance of the Internet and peoples’ interest to save time and money by purchasing goods via the web. The advantages of e-commerce are its speed, savings, international distribution and customer service capability.
- Day by day cyberspace is becoming a more intricate part of our society. As it does, we rely on it more to manage finances, research, and to communicate. Communication in cyberspace has developed a new community for people around the world. The ability to freely communicate with people around the world through a computer has raised many questions about the reality of cyberspace.
- Cyber-Terrorism is a reality in the modern age of rapid technological advancement. As fast as new technology is established, people find ways to hack and corrupt it. Many times there is malicious intent behind such actions. These acts can include everything from computer viruses to contraband network servers to pirated IP addresses and credit account fraud.
- The purpose of this paper is to determine the consistency of the moral and ethical value systems that guide the practices of organizations that make up the economic fabric of the nation. As scientific advancements and new technologies become readily accessible society experiences the consequences as well as the benefits.
- Computer-based training (CBT) is an all-encompassing term used to describe any computer-delivered training including CD-ROM and the World Wide Web. CBT courseware curriculum development involves the use of integrated multimedia training tools that have taken the lead in developing training courseware.
- The purpose of this article is to state the issues in computer ethics and the integration of these into the Information Technology curriculum. This article states the facts in an unbiased manner. It brings up points from both sides; the advocation of the ethics course and the probability that many of these issues won?t even be relevant to your job.
- An attack by a hacker not only affects the victim, but others as well. One case involving a notorious hacker named Kevin Mitnick did just that. Mitnick is a very intelligent man. He is 31 and pending trial for computer fraud.
- This is, more specifically, the plight of my generation, which has been defined by its disillusionment, apathy and inaction, rather than its accomplishments, beliefs or ideologies. Escapism is the safety mechanism that enables our flight from actuality, and subsequently our ability to exist, because we have been cursed with a wealth of advantages and a lack of restrictions.