Химическая термодинамика – это раздел физической химии, которая изучает превращения различных видов энергии при химических реакциях, процессах раствор...полностью>>
Механизм реакции - это последовательность стадий, предлагаемая на основании экспериментально установленных данных о скорости реакции и на эксперимент...полностью>>
Наилучшее решение вопросов разработки процессов химической технологии и аппаратуры для их проведения возможно лишь при наличии надежной информации по ...полностью>>
Пример: Рассчитать окиси этилена при 400, 500 и 600 К Энтропия окиси этилена составляет 242,4 Дж/(мольК) , значения теплоемкостей C0p,T при 400, 5...полностью>>
- Gun control has been an issue for a long time. Gun control is the government limitation of the purchase and ownership of firearms. The availability of guns is controlled by nations and localities throughout the world. In the U.S. the right of the people to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Constitution, but has been variously interpreted.
- One of these steps was the ban of assault weapons. Two years ago, congress passed a landmark bill, banning the sale, manufacture and, importation of semi-automatic assault weapons and large capacity ammunition clips.
- In general, the United States represents a very sharp end of the spectrum as far as gun control policies are concerned. The United States has the loosest control of private handgun ownership compared to Britain who has one of the strictest. Comparing the position of pro-gun factions in the US, such as the National Rifle Association (NRA), with the position of anti-gun movement, is enlightening because the pro-gun control proponents in the US only fight for individuals to acknowledge that the Second Amendment is not unconditional, and should be open to reasonable restrictions.
- Gun control has been a controversial issue for years. A vast majority of citizens believe that if gun control is strictly enforced it would quickly reduce the threat of crime. Many innocent people feel they have the right to bear arms for protection, or even for the pleasure of hunting.
- Gun Control Gun control has been a controversial issue for years. A vast majorityof citizens believe that if gun control is strictly enforced it wouldquickly reduce the threat of crime. Many innocent people feel they havethe right to bear arms for protection, or even for the pleasure of hunting.
- Josh Sugermann is the executive director of the Violence Policy Center and the author of NRA: Money, Firepower, and Fear. Mr. Sugermann talks about how the Brady Bill, witch mandates a national waiting period for buying handguns, will not help in gun control in fact it will have a reverse affect on society and give more money and business to the gun manufactures.
- All of these laws should be considered unconstitutional because it goes against the right to bare arms. So these gun control laws should be stopped. They should find other ways to deal with gun related crimes and violence.
- A law to outlaw all guns would be more effective at disarming law-abiding citizens than at disarming the criminals who abuse them. If guns were outlawed, the outlaws would not stop carrying guns, but the good, law-abiding people would. It would do nothing about the illegally obtained handguns in the possession of criminals and terrorist.
- April 20, 1 , 14 students and one teacher were murdered in a deadly school shooting at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado ( Gun Control vs. Gun Rights ). It is events like this that spark the heated debate between advocates of gun rights and gun control.
- The recent violent phenomenon of tragic shootings such as the incident at Columbine high school in which 13 students and one teacher were killed and 23 other people were wounded has captured the attention of both the public and politicians alike and has stirred a need to take action.
- American is faced with the steady growing of the violence, which relates to the guns. Some people feel that the issue of the gun law will limit crime rate. Others argue that the issue of gun control should not exist due to the fact that guns are necessary for self- defense against crime.
- The question of weather or not to have tougher gun control laws is a major issue for the American society. Violence with guns in the United States seems to be ever growing. Gun violence claims the lives of an estimated 34, Americans each year. It is evident that some people should just not have the right, or privilege to own a gun.
- Americans are faced with an ever-growing problem of violence. Illegal weapons have been involved in many horrible crimes such as the recent Columbine High School tragedy and many gang drive-by shootings. One cannot ignore the damage that these criminals are doing to our society, and we must take actions to stop these horrors.
- As a result of the many school shootings that have taken place in the last few years, there has been a huge push for stricter gun control laws. Many people don t feel safe in today s society. The government has been listening to the people and has already passed some laws.
- As a result of the many school shootings that have taken place in the last few years, there has been a huge push for stricter gun control laws. Many people don?t feel safe in today?s society. The government has been listening to the people and has already passed some laws.
- There are many different ways to view the issues of gun control and no matter which way you look at it, the arguments will always go on. In my opinion, the issue can be reduced to a very basic level that is common to a wide variety of issues. The basic level of human nature to which I’m referring is as simple the classic question – Is the glass half full or half empty?
- Few topics in American history have been more disputed or the controversy more heated than Gun legislation. The history of Gun Legislation dates back to the Revolutionary period. In 1792 Congress passed a law that required “all able-bodied male citizens between the ages of 18-44″ to equip themselves with a musket, or a weapon adequate for war, along with a minimum amount of ammunition.
- During recent debates it has been proven that gun control must be enforced, for example, the recent slaughter of fourteen students and one teacher at a suburban Colorado high school. According to the congress, they are pushing for mandatory child safety locks and tougher back round checks.
- Anyone who thinks that we have enough gun control laws is either NRA, or severly mistguided. And since I’m probably going to end up getting brushed off in the long run anyway, I’ll get my teams two cents in. There is really no place to begin, so I’ll dive on in head first.
- Gun Control, a term that refers to the management of firearms in an effort to reduce the criminal use of these weapons. (MICROSOFT (R) ENCARTA 1995) In the early 1990s there were more than 200 million privately owned guns in the United States, which makes it plain to see why there are arguments for and against even the smallest amount of gun control.