Финансовые науки->Дипломная работа
В условиях рыночных отношений предприятие должно стремиться к получению максимальной прибыли, то есть к такому ее объему, который позволял бы предприя...полностью>>
Финансовые науки->Контрольная работа
В 1996 г была введена система определения и контроля за выполнением целевых показателей по энергосбережению для министерств, других республиканских ор...полностью>>
Переход к рыночной экономике сопровождается появлением некоторых видов деятельности, имеющих для финансового менеджера предприятия принципиально новый...полностью>>
- E-mail and Internet communications are not secure or anonymous, System Administrators and fourteen year-old hackers alike can pry into your personal or corporate mail. Others can read anything you send. Communicating by e-mail has been compared to sending postcards that anyone can read as they travel along.
- During the past decade, our society has become based solely on the ability to move large amounts of information across great distances in a very short amount of time and at very low costs. The evolution of the computer era and our growing need for ultra-fast communications has caused a global network of interconnected computers to develop, commonly referred to as the Internet or the world wide web.
- At present, this net is the epitome of the first amendment: free speech. It is a place where people can speak their mind without being reprimanded for what they say, or how they choose to say it.
- Regulating the Internet is a moral issue often debated. Specifically, the issue is if the Internet should be regulated by some kind of means such as the government, self- and also by parents. This issue exits in society today because the internet has become a worldwide medium for communication and information and it greatly influences our culture of the 90 s.
- The Internet is now one of the most commonly used forms of media publication in the world In the past one would have had to go to a public library or a bookstore to find the information that they were searching for However, because of the increased availability of the Internet within the workplace, home, library, and school it has become the main source of an information search However, the Internet has also led to the increase of unregulated and easy access to pornographic material Whether it s the verification process, unintentional search, or public areas of the Internet, the issue of porno
- Porn, it’s everywhere! Go to any major search engine and you are well on your way to viewing some of the finest cyber porn around. No age verification, no credit card required, all it takes is just a couple of clicks on the mouse. But wait a second, why is it so easy, was it always like this? Not really, as we have seen, the Internet and the pornography industry have come together to make quite an explosion that has brought many issues to the surface.
- In light of recent developments, I took a different approach to this paper. The Microsoft Antitrust case has been somewhat of a phenomenon that has become one of the most prominent cases in recent years. Because of this, I decided to look at government intervention into individual markets, along with antitrust law, via that particular case.
- Kennedy Memorial Book Award winner Rachel and Her Children: Homeless Families in America. Peter was a carpenter and she was a homemaker who raised their five children. They lived in a neat, working class apartment building in New York City.
- Computer Science Government Intervention of the Internet During the past decade, our society has become based solely on the ability to move large amounts of information across large distances quickly. Computerization has influenced everyone’s life. The natural evolution of computers and this need for ultra-fast communications has caused a global network of interconnected computers to develop.
- Computer ScienceGovernment Intervention of the InternetDuring the past decade, our society has become based solely on the ability to movelarge amounts of information across large distances quickly. Computerization hasinfluenced everyone’s life. The natural evolution of computers and this need forultra-fast communications has caused a global network of interconnected computers to develop.
- The Internet is a method of communication and a source of information that is becoming more popular among those who are interested in, and have the time to surf the information superhighway. The problem with much information being accessible to this many people is that some of it is deemed inappropriate for minors.
- File transfer protocol (FTP) started as an Internet archival and retrieval medium, somewhat analogous to traditional libraries. 4.The world-wide web (WWW), which is another component of the Net, can be used to “publish” material that would traditionally appear in journals, magazines, posters, books, television and even on film.
- Should it be illegal to publish literature with “indecent” content on the Internet but perfectly legal to publish that same work in print? This question has spawned the debate over Internet censorship, which is currently raging in the United States Congress as well as in other political forums around the world.
- The Internet bubble – Still deflating – WTF? ========================================The Internet Bubble contends that all the whoop-tee-do stocks you have been in love with were overpriced. So, shortly after the first major deflation in the Internet stock, he was like WTF?At the peak of the market for Internet stocks in January of this year, the 400-plus public Internet companies were worth a steep $1.
- Generally when someone begins speaking about diversity in the workplace, thoughts of Affirmative Action, racial diversity, or even sexual equality are usually foremost in our thoughts. However, diversity in the workplace really is so much more than this, we must also consider aging workers, handicapped workers, those with alternative lifestyles, and even physical traits to name others (For the sake of simplification, throughout this paper these will usually be included in the term, minorities).
- Thus so-called obscene material is attacked because of a fear that it will corrupt personal morality or perhaps even lead to deviant sexual acts. School textbooks and library materials are sought to be purged by groups who fear that they may evoke immoral values in children.
- Whilst approaching the Twenty-first Century, America has taken significant strides in the advancement of high technology. With the unveiling of this new frontier comes continued innovation and government regulation. One aspect of the government in particular, the Sherman Anti-Trust Act of 1890, has impeded the progress of exploration into this new field; for the effectiveness of government is a nefarious hindrance to the efficiency of technology.
- In recent years, scholarly communication has virtually exploded into the on-line electronic world. This has brought a number of demonstrable benefits to the scholarly communication process as well as highlighting a number of inefficiencies and obstacles to the full deployment of information technology.
- Since 1990, a battle has raged in United States courts between the United States government and the Microsoft Corporation headed by Bill Gates. What is at stake is money. The federal government maintains that Microsoft’s monopolistic practices are harmful to United States citizens, creating higher prices and potentially downgrading software quality, and should therefore be stopped, while Microsoft and its supporters claim that they are not breaking any laws, and are just doing good business.
- Sadaam Hussein emerged as ?public enemy number one? because of his blatant disregard to international law and relations, in his continued hostage hold of U.S. diplomats. As a result, foreign and national security policies had to be enacted to handle the hostile foreign affair.