Одновременное присоединение касалось следующих государств: Кипра, Чехии, Эстонии, Венгрии, Латвии, Литвы, Мальты, Польши, Словакии и Словении. Семь из...полностью>>
Для управляющих предприятиями важно знать теорию и владеть практическими инструментами ЭММ (экономико – математического моделирования), т.к. при помощ...полностью>>
Государство и право->Реферат
1. КОНЦЕПЦИЯ ЕСТЕСТВЕННОГО ПРАВА И ОБЩЕСТВЕННОГО ДОГОВОРА Свое воскрешение, либеральное переосмысление и развитие идеи естественного права получили в ...полностью>>
- The modern world has become filled with brilliant designs of art, which are now very influential to viewers of every age. Today s television programs are filled with elaborate special effects and designs that create a sense of wonder as they are seen.
- The painter Arshile Gorky was born Vostanig Adolan in eastern Turkey. Raised in a poor Armenian farming family, Gorky’s childhood was shaped by two disasters: the first being the massacres of 1896, the second was the genocide of 1915, that affected the entire Armenian population, and which claimed the life of Gorky’s mother.
- Our society today largely views censorship as a method that has disappeared from liberal cultures since the enlightenment with the exception of restrictions in time of war. The enlightenment served to cripple the intolerance of incisive religious and government leaders, but did not obliterate censorship altogether.
- Anton Pavlovich Chekhov was one of the greatest short story writers of all time. His stories evoked great emotion. It has been said that Chekhov s story is like a tortoise-all middle. The ending, never stated, is implicit in the frustration, nostalgia, loneliness, pretension, or despair of the story s one brief moment selected from a life to illuminate it in its entirety.
- This essay concentrates on two representatives of the dissident movement in the Soviet Union in the 1960s and in the 1970s–Andrei Sakharov and Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. The essay introduces the history of the dissident movement in the Russian Empire under the Tsars and in the Soviet Union under various leaders, mainly under Nikita Khruschev, Leonid Brezhnev and Michael Gorbachev.
- One means the emotions that are motive, that have life in them and legs under them, whether they crawl underneath the surface of things or come out above the surface and face a world.
- Abstract Expressionism “What about the reality of the everyday world and the reality of painting? They are not the same realities. What is this creative thing that you have struggled to get and where did it come from? What reference or value does it have, outside of the painting itself?” Ad Reinhardt, in a group discussion at Studio 35, in 1950.
- Last week, as another Dec. 21 rolled around, the little town of Gori was a mecca for 450 Russian writers, “intellectuals” and students sent to gather material on Joseph Vissarionovich Djugashvili’s birth place and early surroundings. Newspapers printed sentimental poems and stories about the “little house in Gori” and latest photographs showed that it had been enclosed in an ornamental stone structure and turned into a Soviet shrine.
- An Author of the Times – Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis In the novel Arrowsmith, by Sinclair Lewis, written in 1925, one can read of our worlds lack of idealism in science, most often found in the medical profession (Encarta, 1). This book portrays the times in terms of scientific advancement not being idealistic, mostly in the medical field.
- So a constitution is granted – the Russian people have their freedom. Freedom of assembly is granted – go to church have rallies. But the assemblies are surrounded my military – so much for that freedom. Freedom of speech is granted – say what you want Russian people.
- Who can forget Greta Garbo’s performance of a lifetime as a woman torn between two lovers and a son in MGM’s 1935 Anna Karenina? This breathtaking movie is based upon a novel by Leo Tolstoy. Shakespeare and Homer are two of the greatest writers of all times.
- З питань реалізації звертатися за тел.: у Харкові — (057) 712-91-44, 712-91-46, 712-91-47; у Києві — 495-14-53, 241-40-20; у Дніпропетровську — 43-46-95; у Донецьку — 345-98-24; у Житомирі — 41-35-98; у Львові — 233-53-39; у Сімферополі — 29-94-14. e-mail: commerce@ranok.