В умовах ринкової економіки підприємство - це товаровиробник, основний виробничий суб'єкт економіки Економічна сутність підприємства полягає в тому, щ...полностью>>
Вальрас, как и двое других зачинщиков маржиналистского бунта, У С Джевонс и К Менгер, не имел формального экономического образования, что стало непрео...полностью>>
Развитие экономических воззрений в России проходило в тесной связи с общим движением науки в других странах Вместе с тем российская экономическая мысл...полностью>>
Для того чтобы рассматривать вклад ученых в экономическую теорию, для начала нужно разобраться, что же этот термин означает Экономическая теория – это...полностью>>
- Global change has become a popular word in scientific debates on long-range structural change in the earth?s ecology. Globalization has in the past played a major role in the controversial environmental debates. Many problems resulted in this area of discussion, in regard to the intricate linkages between globalization, government, trade and transport, and environmental decay.
- Within the Cyberpunk cultures there are sub cultures such as hackers, phreaks ,ravers etc.. all have a connection with new technologies. The term Cyberpunk was originated in Science Fiction Literature, writers such as William Gibson tell stories of future worlds, cultures and the Internet.
- Although protection of the environment has been a topic present since the late nineteenth century, it has only come into prominence as an issue in the late twentieth century. The first time that the issue brought enough attention to bring together many great minds and governments, came in the form of the 1972 UN Conference on the Human Environment.
- Groups and nations. For our purposes globalization refers to the loss of time and space through the rapid development of technologies. It also refers to a world in which all nations and peoples are directly or indirectly connected through the international economy and world politics.
- The Internet is, quite literally, a network of networks. It is comprised of ten thousands of interconnected networks spanning the globe. The computers that form the Internet range from huge mainframes in research establishments to modest PCs in people s homes and offices.
- ? We will invest $800 million over four years to improve primary health care services so that Canadians can get timely access to coordinated care from family physicians, nurse practitioners, and other front-line health care providers in their communities.
- There are 6 billion human beings on the face of the Earth. According to our best estimates, there are somewhere between three and seven times more people than this planet can possibly maintain over a long period of time. Non-renewable resources are being used at an incredible rate, and we are destroying the capability of the planetary ecosystem to renew the supply of renewable resources.
- A very good example of this is the footwear industry, in which footwear giants such as Reebok and Nike, regularly shift their manufacturing base to countries with lower wage scales.
- There are a variety of terms from which to choose: The Lost Generation, the MTV Generation, Generation PC, Busters, the Information Generation, the Bitter Bunch, the 13th Generation, Generation Next, the Soundbite Generation . . . We have been slapped with more stickers than a Deadhead’s van.
- We should concentrate in the welfare of our people. Since there’s an influx of foreign investors here, it is the proper time to show what the Filipinos are made of .Proper promotion of micro-enterprises , and especially promoting rapid development of human capabilities.
- The average Canadian has become conditioned to rising prices, however it is impossible to ignore the impending threat of a sustained decline in prices and wages. Roger Bootle, a respected British analyst, points out that the chronic inflation experienced by Western economies in recent decades is unusual, as in the past centuries prices tended to fall as often as they rose.
- The book “When corporations Rule the World” by David Korten describes the way things will be in the future with multi-national corporations. These large corporations are found all over the world. There are many different problems that are appearing and many of them can be seen to be connected to corporations.
- The subject of GM foods in agriculture is a very touchy one. Some people feel passionately that GMO’s can enhance our life and nurture generations to come. Others feel there’s not been enough work done to ensure this is true. There are numerous pros and cons for both points of view.
- INTERNET ACCESS IN THE WORLD ——————————————————————————–When we look at the development of the Internet all around the world, we see that it is like a horse carriage. The single horse of this carriage is running at an incredible speed and is constantly pulling the carriage.
- We all know that “Made in the USA” is basically none existent, nowadays. Our clothes come from China and other parts of the Far East. Our primary goods, such as fruit, come from many parts of Latin America. And Japanese corporations make half of our cars.
- COMMUNICATIONS The phrase, “global ecology” is used frequently in contexts of concern for the world’s natural resources. Strategies for intervention often make reference to the “biodiversity” for describing what must be preserved in ecological systems.
- Their early role was in helping to carry through the reconstruction of the state capitalist industrial societies that had been wrecked by the Second World War. After that they shifted to what is called “development,” which is often a form of controlled underdevelopment in the Third World, which means designing and supporting particular kinds of programs for the Third World.
- As we approach the information age, society and all of its components must change. Some elements of society are doing this quickly, embracing new technologies and production methods. In this way they are preparing themselves for the future. Other segments of society realise that change is inevitable but for their own benefit try to slow it down.
- All people were born with rights. Children are people too; so, children also have rights. These rights are violated through child labor. Child labor is defined as, ?the employment of a child in a business or industry especially in violation of state or federal statutes prohibiting the employment of children under a specified age.
- Computing has changed the workplace dramatically over the last few years. Information technologies have taken over our infrastructure. It is now necessary to consider your organizational needs before you make any drastic changes. Managers must consider how these changes will affect different aspects such as human behavior.