В рыночной системе основное содержание конкуренции — борьба за потребителя, полное удовлетворение его потребностей. Это борьба за долю на рынке, успех...полностью>>
В настоящее время ни у кого не вызывает сомнений то, что экскурсии являются важным и эффективным средством повышения качества учебно-воспитательного ...полностью>>
Под информационным обеспечением понимается обмен и распределение сведений, отражающих отношения коммерческой деятельности при ее организации и управле...полностью>>
- In my gang for instance, we have five Caucasians, the rest of us are either black, latino, or dark like me. However, we do not have any asians in our gang. And no, we are not racist towards hispanics. There’s a gang that is called The Satanic Cult, which is into some pretty weird rituals.
- How does gang membership become a problem to society? That is the question that most people do not really think about. When people think about gangs, it is assumed that they are a bunch of young people engaged in drugs and violence. People tend deny the fact that gangs is an issue and tend to not want to deal with it because they think it doesn t concern them, but eventually it will.
- The topic I chose for my 4th quarter paper is gansg in America. I will be discussing there life style such as why they use colors to represent themselves, and why they use hand signals to communicate. I also will discuss who long long gangs have been around.
- Studies have attempted to determine why gangs plague some communities but there has been no definitive answer. As a result, people working to solve gang problems have great difficulty.
- GANGS Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal within today’s cities. What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable andprestigious way to live? The long range answer to thesequestions can only be speculated upon, but in the short termthe answers are much easier to find.
- Then there are branches of the gangs. It usually depends on were you live to what gang is in your area. Also many gangs are associated with drugs from smoking cigarettes to sniffing cocaine. There are many gangs who buy, sell and even make drugs.
- The Original law of the Illinois juvenile court defined a delinquent as: a child under the age of sixteen years who has violated any laws of the state, or any city or village ordinance. Under the common law, children between the ages of 7 and 16 years of could be dealt with as delinquent.
- Gangs have been and will always be a part of society, They have in one form or another been around for hundreds of years. For example pirates were in some way or another a form of an organized gang. The groups that traditionally come to mind when one thinks of modern day gangs are the Crips and the Bloods from California, and the people Folk originating from Chicargo.
- I don?t think I was even conscious that gangs existed and were a problem until 1991. That was the year that my friend Steph and I went to see the movie ?Boyz in the Hood,? directed by John Singleton. When we chose to see that movie, we really had no idea what it was about.
- Throughout There Are No Children Here, a continuous, powerful tension always lurks in the background. The tension is caused primarily by the gangs which are rampant in the housing projects of Chicago. In the Henry Horner Homes, according to Kotlowitz, one person is beaten, shot at, or stabbed due to gangs every three days.
- Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal with in today s society. What caused these gangs to form? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is acceptable as well as a good way to live? These are two questions that we ask ourselves everyday and although the long-range answers can only be speculated upon, the short-term answer is much easier to find.
- Most of these inmates find sanctuary in gangs. Inmates join gangs for protection. Gangs in correctional facilities are more of a necessity, unlike street gangs. People don’t need a gang to survive in the street because there are other ways one can find help, a family, protection, belongingness, etc.
- The fight for survival within the United State?s prison system has created a subculture the breeds racism, hate, and violence. About two and a half years ago, a young man named William King was sentenced to death by lethal injection for his participation in the murder of James Byrd Jr.
- A teenage boy puts on his best clothes, shines up his car, and heads for the mall. He finds a couple of young girls and tells them about a cool party. Since there are two of them and only one of him, they feel safe. Not until they are at the party, the security doors locked behind them, do they realize: that they are the only girls there; that the guys are gang members; that they, the girls, are the party; and that there is no way out.
- Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal with in today’s cities What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable and prestigious way to live? The long range answer to these questions can only be speculated upon, but in the short term the answers are much easier to find On the surface, gangs are a direct result of human beings’ personal wants and peer pressure To determine how to effectively end gang violence we must find the way that these morals are given to the individual Unfortunately, these can only be hypothesized However, by l
- It was late at night. A lady pulled into a gas station and walked inside to get something to eat and pay for the gas she pumped. While she was paying for the gas, a young boy snuck into her car with a knife. The store clerk was quick to react as the lady left the store.
- Let’s say you’re by yourself on the subway in New York City. You get on and it’s not that crowded, there’s a bunch of open seats. As you look around, you notice that the car is filled with mainly high school aged kids, mostly boys. On one side there is a spot next to a bunch of African Americans, on the other side it’s a posse of Asians.
- Society would like to accept that children lost to gangs are from dysfunctional and uncaring homes. While in some cases this may be true, in many homes this is not the case. In Susan Horton’s article “Mothers, Sons, and The Gangs” she speaks of three different scenarios of gang members and their families.
- Gangs have been around since the 1950s and early 1960s. Gangs are a loosely organized group of tghree or more people who interact together for a common purpose and are usually participating in some kind of legal activit, whether it be violent crimes or drug dealing or both.
- These include the forces of the media, the government, theatre, drugs and our economic system. On the surface, gangs are caused by peer pressure and greed. Many teens in gangs will pressure peers into becoming part of a gang by making it all sound glamorous.