В 16 в. 1 четверть ржи = 3 1/2 пуда зерна ржи = 57,33 кг; = 4 пуда = 65,52 кг; в 17 в. = 6 пудов ржи (5 пудов муки), к концу 17 столетия = 8 пудов = 1...полностью>>
The meaning of premenstrual, according to Webster’s Dictionary, is: “occurring before a menstrual period.” Men do not have menstrual cycles, since the...полностью>>
В контексті розгляду проблем будівельної галузі важливим для становлення держави, формування та зміцнення у свідомості народів почуття єдності та само...полностью>>
- Let’s say you’re by yourself on the subway in New York City. You get on and it’s not that crowded, there’s a bunch of open seats. As you look around, you notice that the car is filled with mainly high school aged kids, mostly boys. On one side there is a spot next to a bunch of African Americans, on the other side it’s a posse of Asians.
- Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal with in today’s cities. What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable and prestigious way to live? The long-range answer to these questions can only be speculated upon, but in the short term the answers are much easier to find.
- Today, there is a great concern about gang activity and youth violence. Every day, we can open a newspaper or turn on the evening news and see that another child or victim was killed in gang or youth related violence. Teenage crime and violence has existed for many years.
- Gang violence only takes place in big, urbanized, poverty stricken, low class neighborhoods and does not have any effect on middle or upper class areas; or does it? The Mall of America shooting exemplifies how gang violence can erupt anywhere and that no part of society is immune to this problem.
- During the era of slavery in the United States, not all blacks were slaves. There were a many number of free blacks, consisting of those had been freed or those in fact that were never slave. Nor did all slave work on plantations. There were nearly five hundred thousand that worked in the cities as domestic, skilled artisans and factory hands (Green, 13).
- How does gang membership become a problem to society? That is the question that most people do not really think about. When people think about gangs, it is assumed that they are a bunch of young people engaged in drugs and violence. People tend deny the fact that gangs is an issue and tend to not want to deal with it because they think it doesn t concern them, but eventually it will.
- A teenage boy puts on his best clothes, shines up his car, and heads for the mall. He finds a couple of young girls and tells them about a cool party. Since there are two of them and only one of him, they feel safe. Not until they are at the party, the security doors locked behind them, do they realize: that they are the only girls there; that the guys are gang members; that they, the girls, are the party; and that there is no way out.
- Studies have attempted to determine why gangs plague some communities but there has been no definitive answer. As a result, people working to solve gang problems have great difficulty.
- It was late at night. A lady pulled into a gas station and walked inside to get something to eat and pay for the gas she pumped. While she was paying for the gas, a young boy snuck into her car with a knife. The store clerk was quick to react as the lady left the store.
- The topic I chose for my 4th quarter paper is gansg in America. I will be discussing there life style such as why they use colors to represent themselves, and why they use hand signals to communicate. I also will discuss who long long gangs have been around.
- The Original law of the Illinois juvenile court defined a delinquent as: a child under the age of sixteen years who has violated any laws of the state, or any city or village ordinance. Under the common law, children between the ages of 7 and 16 years of could be dealt with as delinquent.
- In my gang for instance, we have five Caucasians, the rest of us are either black, latino, or dark like me. However, we do not have any asians in our gang. And no, we are not racist towards hispanics. There’s a gang that is called The Satanic Cult, which is into some pretty weird rituals.
- Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal with in today’s cities What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable and prestigious way to live? The long range answer to these questions can only be speculated upon, but in the short term the answers are much easier to find On the surface, gangs are a direct result of human beings’ personal wants and peer pressure To determine how to effectively end gang violence we must find the way that these morals are given to the individual Unfortunately, these can only be hypothesized However, by l
- Gangs have been and will always be a part of society, They have in one form or another been around for hundreds of years. For example pirates were in some way or another a form of an organized gang. The groups that traditionally come to mind when one thinks of modern day gangs are the Crips and the Bloods from California, and the people Folk originating from Chicargo.
- Society would like to accept that children lost to gangs are from dysfunctional and uncaring homes. While in some cases this may be true, in many homes this is not the case. In Susan Horton’s article “Mothers, Sons, and The Gangs” she speaks of three different scenarios of gang members and their families.
- Gangs throughout inner cities among young people are not new to our culture. Youth gangs have been a major part of the urban cultural landscape since the late 19th century. In the more recent 20th century, however, gangs have taken on a different character and have moved from inner cities and closer to homes, in suburban areas (Bodinger-deUriarte, C.
- GANGS Gangs are a violent reality that people have to deal within today’s cities. What has made these groups come about? Why do kids feel that being in a gang is both an acceptable andprestigious way to live? The long range answer to thesequestions can only be speculated upon, but in the short termthe answers are much easier to find.
- Gangs have been around since the 1950s and early 1960s. Gangs are a loosely organized group of tghree or more people who interact together for a common purpose and are usually participating in some kind of legal activit, whether it be violent crimes or drug dealing or both.
- I don?t think I was even conscious that gangs existed and were a problem until 1991. That was the year that my friend Steph and I went to see the movie ?Boyz in the Hood,? directed by John Singleton. When we chose to see that movie, we really had no idea what it was about.
- Gangs in one form or another have been around for hundreds of years. Pirates were probably some of the original bad gangs. The groups that traditionally come to mind when one thinks of modern day gangs are the Crips and the Bloods from California. The origins of the Crips and Bloods can be traced to the late 60’s, and the gang culture is so ingrained on the west coast that many families have three and even four generations of gangsters residing in the same residence.