Лестница — конструктивный, функциональный элемент, обеспечивающий вертикальные связи в виде ряда ступеней Наиболее часто этот термин ассоциируется с л...полностью>>
Никого из нас не удивляет дождь или падающий снег, гладь плавно текущей реки или озера Другое дело – огромные просторы морей и океанов, водопады, гига...полностью>>
Антропогенное эвтрофирование и загрязнение – это основные процессы, вызывающие деградацию рек, водохранилищ, озерных систем и ухудшение качества воды ...полностью>>
- In David Hume’s Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion, Cleanthes’ argument from design is successful in supporting the idea that the universe has an ordered arrangement and pattern. This argument is not sound in its ability to prove the existence of the Christian God.
- Philosophers and theologians have always searched a way to prove the existence or non-existence of God. Many of these philosophers have made valid points for their views on the subject. Philosophers such as Saint Thomas Aquinas, Decartes, and John Locke argued for the existence of God while others, such as Rowe and Hume, searched for ways to disprove the arguments that these philosophers stated.
- For being accustomed in all other things to make a distinction between existence and essence, I easily persuade myself that existence may perhaps be separated from the essence of God, and thus God might be conceived as not existent actually. PROP. XI.
- Some people may say that God is an omnipotent, omniscient being that the universe revolves around. In other words, God is all-powerful, all knowing, and runs the universe, but the mere claim, to prove Gods existence, seems to invite ridicule. The people who ridicule are not always right.
- The first part of essay discusses whether we can do this through the `just about ageless processes’ of induction and deduction. It presents a `general’ theists definition of God and looks at the a posteriori and a priori arguments which arise from this definition before going onto a critical examination of the rational processes of induction and deduction.
- The existence of God has been a philosophical question that has been discussed for centuries. Many theories have come about, trying to explain and prove the existence of God. From the Cosmological Argument, to the Teleological Argument, and including the Ontological Argument, all have been argued at one time or another.
- The existence of God has been a question since the idea of God was conceived. Descartes tries to prove Gods existence, to disprove his Evil demon theory, and to show that there is without a doubt something external to ones own existence. He is looking for a definite certainty, a foundation for which he can base all of his beliefs and know for a fact that they are true.
- God does not exist, it is a scientifically proven fact. There are many facts and paradoxes which exist to disprove this belief. Don’t be led in by the bunch of fanatics and weak minded people who would have you believe that we’re all being watched over by some divine being.
- Either God exists or He doesn’t. There is no middle ground, and any attempt to remain neutral in relation to God’s existence is automatically synonymous with unbelief. It is far from a “moot” question, because if God does exist, then nothing else really matters; if He does not exist, then nothing really matters at all.
- In the New Merriam Webster Dictionary, sophism is defined as a plausible but fallacious argument. In Rene Descartes Meditation V, he distinguishes the existence of God, believing he must prove that god exists before he can examine any corporeal objects outside of himself.
- This is to say that, if a god like this exists, his goal for life and the universe is not necessarily valid as a meaning of life, the universe, and himself.
- In America, we have a drug problem. Most do not like to admit it, but the problem is not getting better and it will most certainly not be solved with the current methods of drug enforcement. Those same people will also vehemently deny the fact that, those who use drugs are not the only ones causing the actual problem.
- IN CONTEMPORARY American culture, consuming is as authentic as it gets. Advertisements, getting a bargain, garage sales, and credit cards are firmly entrenched pillars of our way of life. We shop on our lunch hours, patronize outlet malls on vacation, and satisfy our latest desires with a late-night click of the mouse.
- In The Epic of Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh, the hero of this epic, achieves many feats of skill, which makes him famous, but that is not the reason it is an epic. The Epic of Gilgamesh fulfills the requirements of an epic by being consistently relevant to a human society and carries immortal themes and messages.
- In this age of computers and fax machines, we as a people have devised and set up laws that protect us and keep us on the right track. However these laws and rights that each American shares and enjoys today, have not always existed. Common people, who were forced to face injustices and were ?railroaded? by the system because at that time, no one before them sought to challenge the laws or there was no need to change them, has fought them for.
- The Case For The Existence of God by John Doe, Ph.D. Introduction Either God exists or He doesn’t. There is no middle ground. Any attempt to remain neutral in relation to God’s existence is automatically synonymous with unbelief. It is far from a “moot” question, for if God does exist, then nothing else really matters; if He does not exist, then nothing really matters at all.
- The existence of God is a subject that has occupied schools of philosophy and theology for thousands of years. Most of the time, these debates have revolved around all kinds of assumptions and definitions. Philosophers will spend a lifetime arguing about the meaning of a word and never really get there.
- Upon cursory examination, one might assume that Rene Descartes is a non-believer in the existence of a heavenly being, a God that presides over humans and gives us faith. However, this is simply not the case Descartes is simply trying to destroy all of the uncertainties that have come about by the attempted scientific explanations of such a supreme being.
- What difference does it make to us that God is immutable? Immutability is a key attribute of God and without that He wouldn?t even be God. It would be hard to have a personal relation ship with Him. As well as our relationship suffering our knowledge of God would be severed also, and who is to say if our salvation would be as secure today? But first to understand completely what is in question we must define immutability and come to a conclusion as per its reference to God.
- All the characters have turbulent personalities, but at the core their struggles are the same. They are all trying to find an identity.