I had just come out of the game, we had just scored another touchdown and we are know winning forty-eight to seven, and God am I ever so hungry. I was...полностью>>
Many epics and myths of previous generations can compare to stories of the Old Testament. Myths such as the Enuma Elish, story of Ba\’al, and the Gilg...полностью>>
Anything not taken in moderation can be damaging. In one of Edgar Allen Poe’s best-known tales of horror, “The Cask of Amontillado,” he suggests that ...полностью>>
- Euthanasia is, according to Webster dictionary, the act of killing an individual for the reason of mercy. This paper will examen the issue of active and passive euthanasia. Active euthanasia is an intervention that would cause death to take place when it would not otherwise happen.
- The Christians answer is that life cannot be subject to quality control because God ?created man in his image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them.? And as such all human beings rich, poor, healthy, handicapped or terminally ill have every right to live as long as God wills.
- However, in determining the ethics of euthanasia: religious values, opinions of the morality involved, and interpretations of physician commitments should take a second seat to the consideration of whether pain and suffering is uncontrollable, whether a patient has a chance of recovering, and the development of extensive guidelines by which physicians can make better decisions regarding euthanasia.
- Dr. Kevorkian and his suicide machine have made themselves known through this technique. The machine injects a lethal dosage into the “patients” blood stream, killing then painlessly within ten minutes. The first type mentioned above is known as “active voluntary euthanasia.
- Euthanasia (Greek, “easy death”) is the act of inducing a gentle, painless death. In recent decades the term has come to mean deliberately terminating life to prevent unavoidable suffering. Passive euthanasia is discontinuing life-sustaining treatment of the ill or stopping so-called extraordinary treatment.