Тарифно-кваліфікаційні характеристики використовуються для розподілу робіт і працівників залежно від їх, відповідно, складності та кваліфікації за роз...полностью>>
Потребляя вещества и энергию из природной среды, человек одновременно выделяет в нее другие вещества и энергии Непрерывный процесс обмена между челове...полностью>>
Понятие риск имеет достаточно длительную историю Наиболее активно начали изучать различные аспекты риска лишь только в конце XIX – начале XX в Для рос...полностью>>
Актуальність теми Із переходом підприємств до ринкової економіки і розвитком конкуренції виникає необхідність у забезпеченні якості виробленої продукц...полностью>>
- Europe s Renaissance Versus Asian Meltdown? The origins of Asian Problems Major setbacks in Asia occurred after remarkable success-stories of many countries in the region. Average annual GDP growth came close to 10% per year for 30 consecutive years for the Asian Tiger economies.
- The Renaissance was significant on the development of Western Europe and the Impact it had was immense. The Renaissance not only influenced the worlds of art, music, and literature, but also the worlds of politics, religion, and society. During the Renaissance, advancements were made in several areas of technology and in thought.
- Renaissance is a word used by historians to describe a period in European cultural history that began in Italy around 1400 and lasted until the end of the 1500s. This word, which is French, means rebirth. The Renaissance was the rebirth of classical literature, the rebirth of art, and the revival of learning.
- Definition: The period in European civilization immediately following the Middle Ages, conventionally held to have been characterized by a surge of interest in classical learning and values. Set in the city-states of Italy in the fourteenth, fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, the constant uncertainty, both economic and political, and extreme volatility
- A culture that evolves and changes through time is a healthy culture indeed. From the early pagan warriors to the artisans of the Renaissance, the European world dramatically reformed. The literature of each era indicates the profound cultural innovations.
- Architecture noticeably shifted from religious awe to classical reason between the Medieval era and the Renaissance. During the Middle Ages, architecture was aimed mainly at making advancements in the church. Medieval cathedrals had very distinct features, such as pointed spires, which were exactly that — spires, or steeples, that were pointed and extended upward from the tower area; the rose window, which was a large stained glass window that was located on the front of the tower; and squared-off exterior walls, which were a contrast to the usual rounded exterior designs that people were accustomed to.
- When I look at the conflicts that medieval European people faced and the conflicts that modern people face, I see a huge difference. Our government, economics, science, mobility, art, literacy and health are very different. Some aspects of religion are different, but not many.
- З питань реалізації звертатися за тел.: у Харкові — (057) 712-91-44, 712-91-46, 712-91-47; у Києві — 495-14-53, 241-40-20; у Дніпропетровську — 43-46-95; у Донецьку — 345-98-24; у Житомирі — 41-35-98; у Львові — 233-53-39; у Сімферополі — 29-94-14. e-mail: commerce@ranok.
- Architecture, the practice of building design and its resulting products; customary usage refers only to those designs and structures that are culturally significant. Architecture is to building as literature is to the printed word. Vitruvius, a 1st-century BC Roman, wrote encyclopedically about architecture, and the English poet Sir Henry Wotton was quoting him in his charmingly phrased dictum: “Well building hath three conditions: Commoditie, Firmenes, and Delight.
- The multifaceted and complex intricacies that are woven throughout the centuries in art are unrealistic to attempt in this format. Therefore, because the focus for the majority of the focus throughout history has been on the humanistic form the concentration will be on that.
- Niccolo Machiavelli was born in Florence on 3 May 1469 during a time of great political activity in Italy. His first role in political affairs came at the young age of twenty-nine when the ruling regime of Savonrola fell from power in his native city.
- The English language has undergone immense changes over the years of its development from Old English to Modern English as it is known today.It has been shaped by a number of other languages over centuries.During the Old English period the English language,which was based on the dialectical of three Germanic tribes(Angles,Jutes,and Saxons),was already influenced by different invading armies like the Celts(Celtic),the Roman missionaries(Latin)and the Viking raiders(Old Norse).
- Andrew Crawley describes in his book ( England ), the English people as being profoundly conservative.The English men feel, instinctively, that the present is not only the creation of the contemporaries, but also the result of the work of many past generations.
- ACTUS PURUS (лат. – чистое действие) — тождество бытия и действия, действительность без потенциальности и пассивности. Это понятие идет от Аристотеля и употреблялось схоластами для определения Бога: Бог есть все, чем он может быть, и ни одна из его возможностей не остается неосуществленной.
- The Renaissance was a time of great achievements and prosperity. During the Renaissance, people moved out of the manor system of the medieval age and into the cities. The Renaissance brought the flourish of trade, business, market systems, and money. However, the true achievement of the Renaissance was in the arts.
- The lateral colonnade is immediately surmounted by a horizontal entablature, with architrave, frieze, and cornice all complete. The monolithic columns, with their capitals, are, moreover, homogenous, and have been cut for their position, instead of being like those of so many early Christian churches, the more or less incongruous and heterogeneous spoils of older and non-Christian edifices.
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated on the British Isles [`ailz] – a large group of islands lying off the north-western coasts of Europe and separated from the continent by the English Channel and the Strait of Dover [`douvз] in the south and the North Sea in the east.
- Состояние квартиры Зимнего дворца имеют большое значение и заслуживает особого внимания. Есть более чем 1 номеров в дворец - совершенно уникальный в своей конструкции, причем все это украшено большая роскошь: полированный мрамор различных цветов и оттенков, малахит, азурит, порфира и яшмы, золота, бронзы и хрусталя, стены и потолок картины, резные
- Not used at the time. It was invented by jurists in the Renaissance to describe the property laws and customs of the middle ages. A fief, or feudum, was land held by a man from his lord, in return for which he was to provide him with knight services and/or financial payments.
- Throughout history, religion has played perhaps the most important role in the influence of cultural and societal trends. The ethics and values that a society holds dear are a direct result of the faith that binds that society together. Faith is something that governs, something that punishes, and when in jeopardy, it is something that people don t mind fighting over.