Основным сырьем для производства пива является солод, который получают проращиванием высококачественного ячменя в искусственных условиях при определен...полностью>>
Расчет и проектирование установки по очистке сточных вод для предприятия целлюлозно-бумажной промышленности
20-е столетие характеризуется интенсивным ростом населения Земли, развитием урбанизации Появились города-гиганты с населением более 10-ти млн человек ...полностью>>
По моему мнению, самой основной эколого-экономической эффективности капитальных вложений, являются: разработки и внедрения новой техники, осуществлени...полностью>>
- Japan Postwar Expansion – This paper briefly describes Japan’s rapid postwar economic expansion. Section I describes the overall changes in GNP and the various growth factors contributing to Japan’s postwar expansion. Section II describes the basic periods of change in Japan’s economic expansion after World War II.
- The Japanese government has since had an active participation in the economy, yet not controlling it directly but rather through market mechanisms. It took responsibility for promoting economic growth by using incentives and taxes collected in an effective way.
- It is said that there are two views about the use of the atomic bomb, orthodox and revisionist. The orthodox view is one of solely winning the war, while the revisionist view is one of intimidating the Soviet Union. While I do not believe that the atomic bomb was a necessary weapon in this war, I do think it helped the US kill two birds with one stone .
- In recent years, virtual communities have proliferated thanks to the converging technologies of telecommunications and computing. In the United States, numerous virtual communities exist in the form of bulletin boards, newsgroups, computer conferencing, etc.
- Despite an attack of poliomyelitis, which paralyzed his legs in 1921, he was a charismatic optimist whose confidence helped sustain the American people during the strains of economic crisis and world war. He was one of America\’s most controversial leaders.
- The history of Japan dates back to 30, b.c. where it is believed that Japanese people are descent from Mongolian people because of the similar physical features of fold in the eyelid, a yellow tinge in pigmentation, black hair and so on. A large portion of Japan is very mountainous so that leaves 17 percent of surface area available for agriculture.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt served longer than any other president of the United States. He held office from 1933 until his death in 1945 at the beginning of his fourth term. During his presidency he led the United States through two great crises –the Great Depression of the 1930’s and World War II.
- Marketplace at YaltaDuring an approximate period of forty-two years, the hideous face of communism lay hidden in the shadows behind the Iron Curtain in Eastern Europe. It all started in the early 1930’s, when Adolph Hitler seized control of the economically and sociologically bankrupt Republic of Germany, that tried to pull itself out of the whirlwind in which the devastating defeat of World War I left it, not twenty years before.
- ORIGINS OF SOCIALISM Some scholars believe that the basic principles of socialism were derived from the philosophy of Plato, the teachings of the Hebrew prophets, and some parts of the New Testament (the Sermon on the Mount, for example).
- Japan’s journey has left them at the present with recession conditions. Following world war two, Japan’s economy was absolutely devastated. From 1937 to its defeat in 1945 Japan poured all of its strength into the war. The industrial sector was diverted into a swollen military production sector.
- The reason why I chose this topic for my research paper is that I have always been interested in history. Sir Winston Churchill was one of the most remarkable Englishmen of the 20th century. His politics and speeches have influenced the world a lot. Greatly thanks to him Britain did not surrender to the German forces in World War II.
- Their early role was in helping to carry through the reconstruction of the state capitalist industrial societies that had been wrecked by the Second World War. After that they shifted to what is called “development,” which is often a form of controlled underdevelopment in the Third World, which means designing and supporting particular kinds of programs for the Third World.
- The attack on the military forces of the U.S. at Pearl Harbor Hawaii did not just happen nor was it a quick reaction to initiatives instituted by President Roosevelt. The Japanese believed that they were being pushed into a corner by Roosevelt and felt that they must act to protect the Empire.
- The Cold War Throughout the course of the last decades the world has up until recently been embroiled in a philosophical political war period that has been labeled and known as the Cold War. It was the attempt between the two super powers, USA and U.S.
- In the year of 1327, Kind Edward III of England defaulted on his Italian debts. This caused the banks of Bardi and Peruzzi in Florence to collapse. Who would know that over 650 years later, the world would still have these types of problems? After World War II, the need for an organization like the IMF was finally realized.
- Regret is unacceptable in terms of using a destructive weapon in times of war. Dropping the atomic bomb on Japan was, if not a complete mistake, poorly timed. Unfortunately, the moment it was used, it may have seemed to be the only solution to bring peace.
- When the frame is in position, it is projected onto the screen by illuminating it with a beam of light. The period of time between the projection of each still image when no image is projected is normally not noticed by the viewer.
- Central America, considerably more so than the rest of Latin America, has been a region of great political turmoil. In addition to its inherent instability, there has always been a pronounced foreign interest in the area. Central America is geopolitically important to the United States, who considers the area to be the center of her sphere of influence in Latin America.
- In the last stages of the war, two radically new weapons were introduced: the long-range rocket and the atomic bomb. In the main, however, the war was fought with the same or improved weapons of the types used in World War I.
- Little remained of the vulnerable wooden frame, tile roof dwelling lived in by most Japanese. When the first signs of winter set in, the occupation forces immediately took over all the steam-heated buildings.