Оборудование: Мел, доска, презентация «Роль и место музыки в повседневной жизни ДОУ», проектор, экран, распечатка «Примерный план музыкального воспита...полностью>>
Человек и природа… Философы, поэты, художники всех времен и народов отдали дань этой вечной и актуальной теме. Но, пожалуй, никогда она не стояла так ...полностью>>
Актуальность. С самого рождения человек, являясь социальным существом, испытывает потребность в общении с другими людьми, которая постоянно развиваетс...полностью>>
- The attempt of governments to regulate literature and drama dates back to classical antiquity. Satires, superstitious and heretical works, astrological treatises, and other works disagreeable to monarchs or clergy suffered suppression in the days of ancient Greece and Rome.
- Architecture, the practice of building design and its resulting products; customary usage refers only to those designs and structures that are culturally significant. Architecture is to building as literature is to the printed word. Vitruvius, a 1st-century BC Roman, wrote encyclopedically about architecture, and the English poet Sir Henry Wotton was quoting him in his charmingly phrased dictum: “Well building hath three conditions: Commoditie, Firmenes, and Delight.
- The Renaissance was a time of great achievements and prosperity. During the Renaissance, people moved out of the manor system of the medieval age and into the cities. The Renaissance brought the flourish of trade, business, market systems, and money. However, the true achievement of the Renaissance was in the arts.
- During the end of the fifteenth century and at the beginning of the sixteenth century lived one of the greatest portrait artists of all time. His name is Hans Holbein and was part of what is called the Northern Renaissance. He was born into a family of artists with his father, uncle, and older brother all artists.
- When the frame is in position, it is projected onto the screen by illuminating it with a beam of light. The period of time between the projection of each still image when no image is projected is normally not noticed by the viewer.