Науково-технічний прогрес (НТП) — поступальний та взаємопов'язаний розвиток науки і техніки, характерний для великого машинного виробництва. Неперервн...полностью>>
4 1.1. Составляющие процесса управления………………………..5 . Методы управления организацией…………………………….7 .1. Административные методы управления…………………….9 Гла...полностью>>
Система сбыта товара — ключевое звено маркетинга и своего рода финишный комплекс во всей деятельности фирмы по созданию, производству и доведению това...полностью>>
- Thomas Gunn delivers a poem that delves deep into a dog s mind capturing the unsophisticated boredom, anticipation, anxiety, and curiosity that all dogs must feel while locked up and restricted to a domestic life. Yoko begins with a visual and concrete image of a dog named Yoko awaiting the arrival of his master while lounging in a wardrobe.
- ???????Animal rights groups, such as People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, claim to be preventing animal abuse, but instead seek to impose their antihuman ideology by trying to stop people from using animals to save human lives and helping terrorist organizations firebomb and threaten those who oppose them
- ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 23 At the end of a campaign swing that was intended to focus on issues, Gov. George W. Bush stepped up his personal criticisms of Vice President Al Gore today, accusing him of “misleading Americans” through a “pattern of embellishments and sudden reversals.
- By 1987, sales of 5 ?-inch and 8-inch disks were falling and Quantum was losing business to competitors who were able to get new products to market faster and in greater quantity.
- The landscapes painting which executed in mineral green and azurite colors was called as Blue and Green Landscape. It divided by Big Blue and Green and Small Blue and Green. On the base of ochre color, Small Blue and Green executed mineral green and azurite colors; on the base of outline, Big Blue and Green executed arranging colors with decorative atmosphere.
- Certain films which today are regarded as classics of American cinema — John Ford's The Searchers (1956), Orson Welles' Citizen Kane (1941), the Judy Garland musical The Wizard Of Oz (1939), Frank Capra's It's A Wonderful Life (1946), Walt Disney's Fantasia (1940) — are, or at least used to be, cult films.
- The political arguments for government intervention in international trade are mostly concerned with protecting the interests of certain groups within a nation (normally producers), often at the expense of other groups (normally consumers). The three major political arguments for intervention are concerned with the protection of jobs, protecting industries deemed important for national security, and retaliating to unfair foreign competition.
- Since the early 1960s, there has been an alarming increase in drug use in the United States. In 1962, four million Americans had tried an illegal drug. By 1 , that number had risen to a staggering 87.7 million, according to the 1 National Household Survey on Drug Abuse.
- The United Nations turns fifty-five this year and, like many individuals facing middle age, it worries about the future. Created as a bold experiment in collective security amid the ruins of World War II, the U.N. has many accomplishes to its credit, from successfully mediating numerous peace accords to the countless ways it has improved economic and living conditions in less developed countries.
- “Some in the struggle for existence in America will escape, their successes will be blazoned forth; those who fail and die, silence will cover them…who cares for a few children of the poor more or less – who cares for a few girls more or less, surrendered to infamy… -Charlotte Smith O’Brien
- The International Monetary Fund is an important function that makes world trade less strenuous. The International Monetary Fund, or IMF as it is called, provides support and supervision to nations in all stages of economic progress. International trade is a key element to enable nations, large and small, to strengthen their economic positions.
- The short lived life of Jack London is a direct reflection of his literary works major theme, the struggle for survival of strong men driven by primitive emotions. ?To Build A Fire? and White Fang are two of his works that coincide his life experiences and illustrate his literary theme.
- Wilson studied (1879-80) at the University of Virginia Law School, briefly practiced law in Atlanta, and in 1883 entered The Johns Hopkins University for graduate study in political science.
- During the years between 1946 and 1991, the United States of America (USA) and a Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) waged an ideological ?Cold War? over the spread of governmental and economic influences on the world. In 1991, the USSR split apart, leaving as its major successor the nation of Russia, a vast country spanning the entirety of the eastern hemisphere.
- In 1984 BT became a public limited company, 51 % of its shares were sold to the public, this was a total of 3012 million shares. The purchase price was 130 pence; the offer was 3.2 times over subscribed. To this day BT remains the largest company in the British telecommunications industry.
- The Battle of Okinawa, in which both Japanese and American forces suffered enormous casualties, marked its fiftieth anniversary on June 23, 1995. In commemoration of this important date, the Cornerstone of Peace was erected and unveiled that day to, as Okinawa Governor Ota Masahide put it, “convey the peace-cherishing heart of Okinawa and its yearning to live in peace with all.
- Since the beginning of time, communication has been a huge part of the human race. One of the many ways to communicate is through literature. Authors use their words to express their ideas and feelings. There are many different types of literature that exist, and for almost any interest.
- This antiwar movement had a great impact on policy and practically forced the US out of Vietnam. Starting with teach-ins during the spring of 19 5, the massive antiwar efforts centered on the colleges, with the students playing leading roles.
- I was warmed by the sun, rocked by the winds, and sheltered by the trees as other Indian babes. When a child my mother taught me the legends of our people; taught me of the sun and sky, the moon and stars, the clouds and storms.
- Ethical Egoism, like all other moral philosophical theories, tries to develop a comprehensive set of rules by which each person should govern their lives. Instead of approaching each daily decision separately and interpreting the correct response, philosophers try to find an overall nucleus of rules that will guide each person in their daily lives.