Формирование понятия о душе развивалось и трансформировалось в процессе развития общечеловеческой мысли: от мифологии к науке. Выделение понятия индив...полностью>>
Обеспечение финансовых потребностей коммерческого предприятия может рассматриваться как стратегическая или тактическая задача, для решения которой нео...полностью>>
Темперамент – это индивидуальные особенности человека, определяющие динамику протекания его психических процессов и поведения. Под динамикой понимают ...полностью>>
- The family Delphinidae contains 14 genera and about 3 species of dolphins distributed throughout the world oceans. Most are gray, blackish, or brown above and paler below, and most are about 1 to 4 metres (3 to 13 feet) long.
- The Bottle-nosed Dolphin is the most studied and generally the best-known species of dolphin. Bottle-nosed dolphins are classified “Tursiops truncates” in scientific name, and belong to the family Delphinidae, in the suborder Odontoceti, order Cetacea.
- Dolphins and porpoises are mammals. They breathe air and give birth to living young then they suckle. They belong to the order or group of mammals called cetaceans, which include whales. Dolphins have beaklike mouths. Porpoises have bunt mouths and are smaller than dolphins.
- Mammals have existed for the past 200 million years. According to fossil evidence, they evolved from a mammal like reptile group. These reptile ancestors were small, active carnivores. They were equipped with several specialized types of teeth. Their limbs were positioned more directly under the trunk as opposed to spreading out to the sides.
- There are many forms of cetacean life living in the worlds waters. How an why they came into existence is uncertain, but there have been many theories. Some say that dolphins are aquatic forms of goats, and others believe they evolved just like everything else,
- Communication with ParrotsParrots, and other talking birds, have fascinated mankind since Aristotle. Once thought to be mere mimics, these affable, entertaining and often quite lovable creatures are now known to possess remarkable intellectual abilities.
- Few writers have accomplished the task of captivating an audience by creating a Christ-like character. In The Old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway achieves this task in his character development of Santiago. Santiago is a fisherman in the Caribbean who has had a successful and happy life, but has struggled for the last eighty-four day to catch a fish.