Переход России к рыночным условиям хозяйствования изменил роль и место региона в системе современных социально-экономических отношений И сегодня регио...полностью>>
Как известно, время не стоит на месте, все вокруг течет, изменяется и развивается Больших высот человечество достигло в области экономики Мы уже не пр...полностью>>
Строительство является одной из наиболее важных отраслей экономики Её состояние во многом определяет уровень развития общества и его производственных ...полностью>>
- Donatello was one of the most important and influential artists of the fifteenth century. As a master artist, he sculpted some of the most beautiful pieces of the Italian Renaissance. His innovations impacted many artists of his time, and set the standard for centuries of sculptors to follow.
- Donatello s work has forever changed the way that art is created, viewed, and interpreted. Generally, this Italian Renaissance sculptor is considered by most experts to be one of the greatest sculptors of all time; he is also thought of as the founder of modern sculpture.
- Donatello was quoted saying ?I was the first–a revolutionary. I was creating a new kind of sculpture before the others were even born? (www.reniassancesculpture.com). Donatello was wise beyond his years. Little did he know that he was so right. He had many of breakthroughs in marble, bronze, and wood sculpture, including the first male nude since the Romans and the very first equestrian (horse and rider) statue.
- dental assistants and also a wide variety of options. Dental assistants can choose to work in private practices, insurance companies, federal and state funded health programs, public health departments as well as teaching community colleges or universities.
- Interview with Three Dental Hygenists from MeridianDental CenterBy Shannon Harmon and Rachael Rasmusen On January 17 we interviewed three different dental hygenists at Meridian Dental Center.The hygenists we interviewed were Sharon Skiers, Nona Groesbeck, and Marian.
- Being a dental assistant would be a great job because it has a variety of interesting duties. It has goo hours, pay and benefits. There are always advancement opportunities. Jobs will be available because the dental assistant is needed to help the dentist.
- Neems? office. As soon as I open the outer door, the blast of cool air from the air conditioner hits me in the face making me shiver all over. I walk in and add my name to the list on the sign in sheet. Harriet, the gray haired women behind the white frosted glass slide window, sees me and lets me know the doctor will be ready in a minute.
- Caries have been a constant nuisance to humans, decaying teeth can become a major problem for those affected. It is certainly not the oldest pathology, nor the one of the greatest prevalence throughout humankind, but the information that can be extrapolate from such pathologies is great.
- Cross Infection Control In Dentistry. Cross infection involves the spreading of disease from one source to another and hence increasing the number of people suffering that specific disease. In dentistry, infection control is of particular importance as bacterial infections of the oral cavity, like infection anywhere else in the body, can be potentially life-threatening.
- David, who was destined to be the second king of Israel, destroyed the Philistine giant Goliath with stone and a sling. Donatello, Verrocchio, Michelangelo, and Bernini each designed a sculpture of David. However, the sculptures are drastically different from one another.
- The story of John Henry Doc Holliday is somewhat different from what most people think. He served no government. He wasn t the victim of social oppression. He was not one who you would want to be your enemy. He was on of the coolest killers ever to snatch a gun from hiding.
- A Career in Dentistry I chose dentistry for my career choice for many reasons. This field has a lot to offer. Dentistry, like any other chosen career, has ups and downs. Overall, I would enjoy this career mostly because of the convenience. The work hours, once you own your own office, are very favorable.
- A healthy smile is a bonus at any age. Too often older people– especially those who wear false teeth (or dentures)–feel they no longer need dental checkups. If you haven’t learned the basics of oral health care, it is not too late to start. And even if you have, it’s a good time to review.
- This very smooth and natural looking sculpture was originally part of Medici courtyard and is the only David of the four created for a private collection. There are a few symbolic ingredients to this David. The style of the figure refers to antiquity for the balance and composition of the nude.
- But later tests concluded that communities with high levels of fluorine in their drinking water suffered less dental cavities. Further testing concluded that at least 1.0 parts per million of fluorine could help to prevent cavities, but more than 1.
- Gothic style was dominant in architecture. This era also began in the shadow of the person sometimes seen as the precedent of the great Italian Renaissance masters.? His frescoes, notably those in the Cappella dell? Arena in Padua used the concepts of Byzantine art that
- If the body has not been in the water for long articles of clothing, jewellery, scars or tattoos may help to identify the victim. Bodies submerged in water tend to decompose more slowly unless the water is very polluted. However a body that has been in water for some time may be disfigured from the bloating effect of being in water.
- The Renaissance, from the French word meaning rebirth, began in the early 14th century to the late 16th century. The “rebirth” of art in Italy was connected with the rediscovery of ancient philosophy, literature, science and the evolution of empirical methods of study in these fields.
- And, its unique patented formula, containing the co-polymer, Gantrez, continues to be active between brushings. It continues to work fighting plaque, gingivitis, tartar and cavities after you stop brushing, even if you eat or drink.
- There are few things in this world more disgusting than kissing a monkey, but believe it or not swapping spit with Bobo the circus chimp is actually safer than sharing a toothbrush with your significant other. The mouth has more than 500 kinds of bacteria.