Маркетинговые исследования — это систематический сбор, объективная запись, классификация, анализ и представление данных, относящихся к поведению, потр...полностью>>
Предметом исследования являются маркетинговые исследования туристической фирмы В качестве объекта исследования выбрано предприятие, оказывающее услуги...полностью>>
Исследования маркетинга – это сбор, обработка и анализ данных о рынке, конкурентах, потребителях, ценах, внутреннем потенциале предприятия в целях уме...полностью>>
- The first crusade was essentially started by Pope Urban II. On November 7, 1095, he gathered his followers outside the French city of Clermont-Ferrand. He preached to these people and told them that action needed to be taken. In response, the people cheered and planned their attack.
- “By the sword and the cross,” Charlemagne became master of Western Europe. It was falling into decay when Charlemagne became joint king of the Franks in 768. Except in the monasteries, people had all but forgotten education and the arts. Boldly Charlemagne conquered barbarians and kings alike.
- The years between 1640 and 1660 witnessed in England a greater outpouring of printed material than the country had seen since the first printing press had begun operating in the 1470s.1 The breakdown of government and Church censorship in the early 1640s was almost total until the mid-1650s when Oliver Cromwell as Lord Protector reimposed some controls.
- Henry was the third son of King John I and Philippa of Lancaster, the daughter of John of Gaunt of England. Henry and his older brothers, the princes of Duarte and Pedro, were educated under the supervision of their parents; they were taught soldiering, statecraft, and the appreciation of literature.
- Assyria finally gained its independence around BC. About this time the Assyrians established a number of trading colonies in Cappadocia (central Anatolia), protected by treaties with local Hattic rulers. The most important of these was at Kultepe (Kanesh), north of present-day Kayseri, Turkey.
- When you think of wars that would last hundreds of years and would take many lives, religion is not the first subject to come to mind. But in actuality many wars over the years have been fought for that reason. Just so people can worship who they want, where they want, and try to keep others who don t agree with them in fewer numbers.
- At first, they shudder and withdraw and refuse until, with the help of the women from Sparta and Thebes, they are impelled to agree. The women seize the Acropolis from which Athens is funding the war.
- The flag of the former West Germany was retained when Germany was reunified in 1990. The colors were taken from the uniforms of German volunteers during the Napoleonic Wars, and have flown intermittently over Germany since 1848. The black represents gunpowder, the red represents blood, and the gold represents fire.
- Throughout time authors have conformed the hero or ant-hero idea to fit their necessity. However through analyzing it is found a perfect hero does not exist. A flaw always exists in a character, just as there is always a flaw in a human being. Just as in reality, literature has proven the equivalent, no perfect hero exists.
- My name is Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz. I was born on August 13, 1926 on my father s sugar cane plantation. This was located Mayar , which was on the coast of Cuba s Oriente Province. My father s name was Angel Castro. He was born in northwest Spain, and had come to Cuba with the Spanish Army during the Spanish-American War.
- St. Francis of Assisi was born in Umbria in the year 1182. He was a child every father hoped for, he was filled with life, a determined and courageous individual. He was gifted with rather good looks, qualities that attracted friends and a gift of leadership.
- I INTRODUCTION Louis XIV (1638-1715), king of France (1643-1715), known as the Sun King, who imposed absolute rule on France and fought a series of wars trying to dominate Europe. His reign, the longest in European history, was marked by a great flowering of French culture.
- The above statement can perhaps best sum up the relationship between Christianity and Europe throughout the ages. Christianity has been the strongest single influence in the history of Europe. Regardless of the century, no discussion would be complete without reference being made, at least in small part, to the Church.
- Лингвистическая стилистика — сравнительно новый раздел языкознания, который занимается исследованием стилей речи, стилистических приемов и выразительных средств языка в их отношении к выражаемому содержанию. Таким образом, компонентами этого определения являются а) стили речи и б) выразительные средства языка и стилистические приемы.