Прежде всего, отметим логичность рассмотрения этих компонентов социальной работы именно в такой последовательности: на наш взгляд субъекты, несмотря н...полностью>>
On July 4, 1776, the Philadelphia Congress approved a document that would drastically change the course of history. The Declaration of Independence wa...полностью>>
When a large star has burnt all its fuel it explodes into a supernova. The stuff that is left collapses down to an extremely dense object known as a n...полностью>>
- For this species to expand its range along the Atlantic coast, it will need to have wide tolerances to temperature and salinity. In 1998 Epifanio found that The purpose of this study is to show the tolerance and behavioral responses of H.
- All organisms living within an ecosystem are dependent on other living and nonliving organisms for survival and continued growth. Two basic kinds of processes must occur in an ecosystem: a cycling of chemical elements and a flow of energy.
- Cuba, largest island of the West Indies, south of Florida of the United States and east of the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. It forms, with various adjacent islands, the republic of Cuba. Cuba commands the two entrances to the Gulf of Mexico — the Straits of Florida and the Yucatan Channel.
- The blue crab is a highly prized commodity to consumers. Eight species of Callinectes have been documented in the Gulf of Mexico: C. bocourti, C. danae, C. ornatus, C. exasperatus, C. marginatus, C. similis and C. rathbunae, and Callinectes sapidus.
- The purpose in experimenting with computer simulations was to compare oxygen consumption rates in different mammalian subclasses. We compared monotremes, marsupials, and placental mammals at both warm and cold temperatures. The results supported our hypothesis that when temperature increased, metabolic rate decreased.
- The Yanomamo people live in the Amazon rainforests of Northern Brazil and Southern Venezuela, living in almost complete seclusion. Napolean Chagonon was the first Anthropologist to do field work on the Yanomamo people in 1966. The first films were made in 1968-71; Contact was filmed in 1983.
- The sandy shores of beaches can be considered as a very harsh environment to live in (Ted Klenk, 1 ). Survival in such a habitat requires an organism to withstand strong wave and current action, tidal rise and fall, unstable substrate, heavy predation and wide variations in salinity and temperature (The Otter Island Project).