Для выживания человечества нет большей опасности, чем уничтожение природы, загрязнение воздуха, земли и водоемов Сохранение окружающей среды осознано ...полностью>>
Актуальность темы исследования Экологическая проблема в нашей стране и в большинстве стран мира - одна из важнейших экономических и социальных проблем...полностью>>
Взаимодействие человеческого общества и природы стало одной из важнейших проблем современности, поскольку положение, которое складывается в отношениях...полностью>>
- What is cosmogony? Cosmogony can be defined as a study of the physical universe in terms of its originating time and space. In other words, cosmogony is the study of the universe and its origins. The origin and the nature of the universe have been one of the most debated topics throughout history.
- Different religions view the idea of how the world was created, or cosmogony, in different ways China holds many cosmogonies, but they all revolve around the same ideas Egypt’s cosmogony was motivated by the desire that their God created all other gods The views of people define the cosmogony in Greece, mostly of Homer Cosmogony in the Hebrew religion is defined in the first two chapters of Genesis(Brandon 208) Japanese cosmogonic mythology has its beginnings of myths that one can trace way back Some views of the different religions remain the same, but most views differ from each other
- Evolutions of civilizations can occur because of differences in people’s religion, culture, or geographic setting of the settlement The relationship between the world of the gods and that of men was perceived differently by the Sumerians, Egyptians, and Hebrew ancient civilizations This is demonstrated by the way each group viewed the process of creation They had different thoughts on the creation of their gods, the universe and of man This essay will discuss the relationship between humans and their gods in three different ancient civilizations: Sumerian, Egyptian and Hebrew
- From every culture and every generation come myths, myths that discuss things such as the existence of a god, the purpose of the sun and the moon and most importantly creation and how we came to be on this earth Creation myths not only contain an explanation for our existence but will also say or demonstrate something distinctive about the culture from which it originated in a way unique to that culture Despite the differences in time of their creation and the cultures from which they come, all creation myths contain universal elements, elements that can be found in creation myths from around
- AbstractThis paper sets out to defend human genetic engineering with a new bioethical approach, post-humanism, combined with a radical democratic political framework. Arguments for the restriction of human genetic engineering, and specifically germ-line enhancement, are reviewed.
- Sumer may very well be the first civilization in the world (although long term settlements at Jericho and Catal Huyuk predate Sumer and examples of writing from Egypt and the Harappa, Indus valley sites may predate those from Sumer). From its beginnings as a collection of farming villages around 5 BC, through its conquest by Sargon of Agade around 2370 BC and its final collapse under the Amorites around 2 BC, the Sumerians developed a religion and a society which influenced both their neighbors and their conquerers.
- Ancient Egyptians and Norsemen along with all other cultures believe that the world and all that lies there in was created by a Supreme Being or force. For most people faith alone is not enough to base their very existence on; people want to know why, how, and all of the details.
- The Old TestamentThe Old Testament is a compilation, and like every compilation it has awide variety of contributors who, in turn, have their individualinfluence upon the final work. It is no surprise, then, that there existcertain parallels between the Enuma Elish, the cosmogony of theBabylonians, and the Book of Genesis, the first part of the Pentateuchsection of the Bible.
- he Old Testament is a compilation, and like every compilation it has a wide variety of contributors who, in turn, have their individual influence upon the final work. It is no surprise, then, that there exist certain parallels between the Enuma Elish, the cosmogony of the Babylonians, and the Book of Genesis, the first part of the Pentateuch section of the Bible.
- Greek philosopher and educational reformer of the fifth century B.C.; born at Athens, 469 B.C.; died there, 399 B.C. After having received the usual Athenian education in music (which included literature), geometry, and gymnastics, he practised for a time the craft of sculptor, working, we are told, in his father’s workshop.
- The Greek culture of 2 BC through 146 BC was one of the most sophisticated, intellectual, and had some of the great thinkers of their time. Their architecture, writing, military tactics, lifestyle and philosophy were copied by countless civilizations to come.
- One archaic theme that is radically different from most other religions is their view of the creation of the world. In Genesis, it is stated that God created heaven, Earth, and everything else we see. But, For Religious man of archaic culture, the world is renewed annually; in other words, with each New Year it recovers its original sanctity that it possessed when it came from the Creator s hands.
- The embodiment of a complex society formed long before it?s rightful time is that of the Egyptians. Their mastery of both social and scientific knowledge was without equal, even by Roman standards. From a purely technical standpoint the stone work of the Egyptians had no precedent.
- Tradition is defined as a set of customs and beliefs that are largely stable through time, the passing down of elements of a culture from generation to generation, especially by oral communication. It is through tradition that the Hopi Indians of Northeast Arizona and the Mande people of West Africa have been able to survive as distinct cultures in this rapidly changing world.
- Isis is depicted as a woman wearing a vulture headdress and the solar disk between a pair of horns (which is sometimes underneath the symbol of her name , the throne). Occasionally she wears the double-crowns of the North and the South with the feather of Ma’at, or a pair of ram’s horns.
- Throughout history there have been many attempts to explain the origin and workings of our universe. Most every culture has their own cosmogony. Nearly every individual has his or her own idea of what our universe is. During our modern era of advanced scientific knowledge, we feel that we have a good grasp on how the universe works.
- Numerous books have been written about Macedonia. Collected together in an imaginary world library, they would occupy a space which would be awe-striking in its vastness and one could easily lose one’s way strolling among the shelves, through the dark corridors of this labyrinth.
- ACTUS PURUS (лат. – чистое действие) — тождество бытия и действия, действительность без потенциальности и пассивности. Это понятие идет от Аристотеля и употреблялось схоластами для определения Бога: Бог есть все, чем он может быть, и ни одна из его возможностей не остается неосуществленной.