Работы выполняются механизированным способом, землеройными и землеройно-транспортными машинами (экскаватор, бульдозер Д-384, скрепер ДЗ-23), а так же ...полностью>>
Оконные блоки по назначению подразделяются: для жилых, общественных и производственных зданий По конструкции они бывают одинарные, с одним или двумя р...полностью>>
В последние годы значительно повысилось качество и архитектурная выразительность возводимых зданий и сооружений Этому в значительной мере способствует...полностью>>
- In the fourth era of the consumer movement, the key marketplace features include concern for the environment, increasingly complex technology, a diverse market, and a global market. Concern for the environment has manifested itself in a number of different ways.
- In the six hundred years that have passed since Johannes Gutenberg first was first credited with inventing ?movable type?, periodical literature has become a multi-billion dollar conglomerate that rivals no other. While some may argue that it was actually the eleventh century Chinese publisher Pi Ching that devised such a system, it is no doubt that advances in technology are responsible for the growth of magazines, and in many cases, magazines are in part accountable for the growth of society.
- IN CONTEMPORARY American culture, consuming is as authentic as it gets. Advertisements, getting a bargain, garage sales, and credit cards are firmly entrenched pillars of our way of life. We shop on our lunch hours, patronize outlet malls on vacation, and satisfy our latest desires with a late-night click of the mouse.
- Consumerism is the myth that the individual will be gratified and integrated by consuming. This myth is deadly, and can poison everything from our intellects to our relationships. This paper will explore consumerism and its ultimate effects on our relationships and friendships.
- Anarchy, or the potential for anarchy, was essentially created during the era of the French Enlightenment, a time when radical French writers and philosophers gave birth to original ideas which would instigate well-rounded thinking by the common masses of society.
- The Dust Bowl was “the darkest moment in the twentieth-century life of the southern plains,” (pg. 4) as described by Donald Worster in his book “The Dust Bowl.” It was a time of drought, famine, and poverty that existed in the 1930’s. It’s cause, as Worster presents in a very thorough manner, was a chain of events that was perpetuated by the basic capitalistic society’s “need” for expansion and consumption.
- ” Any substance the intended use of which or may reasonably be expected to result directly or indirectly in its becoming a component to otherwise affect the characteristics of any food ” Mechanisms of action of food Preservation procedures, G.W.Gould.
- Capitalism – ?An economic and political system in which a country?s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.?America was an ideal breeding ground for capitalism, a relatively new country, in need of young entrepreneurs to kick start it?s already buoyant economy.
- What America needs is a family like The Waltons, not families like The Simpsons – at least according to President George Bush. A strange remark, given that one does not normally expect the President of the United States to pass judgments on television dramas like The Waltons, let along cartoon shows like The Simpsons.
- Graphic Design, so what exactly do you do? This is the reply that I invariably receive from anyone who enquires as to what it is that I study. The simple fact is that most people have very little idea of what graphic design actually entails and this is primarily due to their lack of understanding of the term design .
- The 1950’s were a time of enormous growth here in America. Many were finding jobs paying decent wages and as a result people began to afford low cost houses located on the outskirts of cities. The reason these homes were inexpensive is because they were mass-produced at a rate of 1.
- Xiao, the Chinese word for filial piety is the defining feature in Chinese culture as filial piety was extolled as the highest virtue in China for centuries. I subscribe to the school of thought that filial piety is the root of Chinese ethics and “with it all enlightening studies come into existence.
- Filoteo Alberini patented his Kinetografo for taking motion pictures late in 1895, and the first Italian film to charge admission was released the following year: Vittorio Calcini's Umberto E Margherita Di Savoia A Passeggio Per Il Parco, in which King Umberto and Margherita of Savoy could be seen on a stroll in the park.
- After the fall of the socialist bloc and its opening to the market economy, it would appear that the only valid economic and political model of society left to the world is capitalism. Neo-liberalism (the present model of capitalism) grows stronger every day and allows the powerful to accumulate more wealth and power; it also generates hunger, misery, under-development and death in Third World countries.
- Though this Amendment was made over half a century prior to the Sacco and Vanzetti case, I feel it did not apply. Sacco and Vanzetti were deprived of life and liberty, as Judge Webster Thayer, the judge in the Sacco and Vanzetti case, sought out their execution and sentenced them.
- The television set constantly teaches children how to be good consumers. Advertisements which appear on television are designed to make children feel unloved by their mothers and fathers if they don?t buy them the newest toy, or take them to the most exciting amusement park.
- There is a bed in Seattle which is nestled in North America on the spinning Earth led by the Sun around the Milky Way, a speck of cosmic dust floating in the Universe. On this bed Carl Sagan died of an obscure disease for which there is no cure. Carl Sagan is a celebrated writer and astronomer, but most remembered for his writings.
- They need to cooperate with forest management and work towards a future that benefits all. Humans need to be educated about the current issues of the forests in order for us to save, preserve or sustain these places that provide us with so much.
- Post-Modernism can be described as a particular style of thought. It is a concept that correlates the emergence of new features and types of social life and economic order in a culture; often called modernization, post-industrial, consumer, media, or multinational capitalistic societies.
- A Brave Story Imagine a society so different from our own that it is completely shocking. This is the setting for Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. The satire takes place in the year 632 A.F., after Ford who has become a deity for this society. Civilization as we know it ended after a very destructive war, which left the human population decimated and exhausted.