Коммуникации и связь->Дипломная работа
Тема моего дипломного проекта «Разработка многоканальной системы сигнализации». Система сигнализации предназначена для установки в квартире или любом ...полностью>>
The Scarlet Letter has been considered a milestone in literature for years. A reason for this is its message to “be true, be true.” This novel shows t...полностью>>
Kesey establishes this theme through the brilliant manipulation of setting. Kesey uses the specific setting of a fictional mental asylum to represent ...полностью>>
- Computer Ethics by Tom Forester and Perry Morrison is a very interesting book about social problems and ethical dilemmas created by computers. Computer crime may include something as innocent as copying software to using a computer to electronically steal money.
- The computer is considered one of the most technological advances of the twentieth century. As the general public becomes increasingly ?computer literate,’ the gap between technology and peoples’ intellect notably shrinks. The readily available computers, software, and assorted output devices have enlightened many but, in turn, have increased the using of computers for unethical activities, privacy invasion and illegal purposes.
- The computer is considered one of the most technological advances of the twentieth century. As the general public becomes increasingly computer literate,’ the gap between technology and peoples’ intellect notably shrinks. The readily available computers, software, and assorted output devices have enlightened many but, in turn, have increased the using of computers for unethical activities, privacy invasion and illegal purposes.
- I push the button, I hear a noise, and the screen comes alive. My computer loads up and starts to process. I see the start screen for Windows 95, and I type in my password. Even though this takes time, I know that I will be able to do whatever I want to do without any trouble, without any glitches, without any questions.
- Computer Piracy is when software gets copied without permission from the copyright holder. This means that the copyright holder, usually the one who makes the software, will not get any reward for his/hers product. It is illegal to infringe the copyright law and can result in imprisonment and/or fines.
- Technology Ethics Unless otherwise specified, the following regulation shall apply equally to students, employees, volunteers, and contractors employed by the District. Some employees, volunteers, and contractors may have additional obligations owing to the nature of their position and/or access privileges.
- Introduction Legality, piracy, ethics, effects, moral dilemmas, motives, age, involvement, types – encryption are all main issues in Computer Crimes in todays world. How do we determine someone fate? Computer crime has become such a hot topic in the media since the middle of the 1980’s.
- New times bring new crimes. It’s a story as old as humanity and as new as the Internet. First comes cars, then car thieves follow. Telephones are followed by telephone fraud. Now we’ve got computers . . .. To make home, school, and office life easier, society relies on computers.
- In the recent discussion of the required specifications of our new computer security product, the issue of including backdoor in the product was brought up. This backdoor would allow anyone knowing this special password to access anything going on in the system and would also allow one possessing the password to read personal files and email of employees.
- In this article, an individual published a virus tester program on the Internet. An interested programmer improved the version on his own and published it.
- Computer criminals tend to be relatively honest and in a position of trust: few would do anything to harm another human, and most do not consider their crime to be truly dishonest.
- The purpose of this paper is show the reader the how important it is for companies to have some sort ethics program. This topic has much relevance in today’s economy, especially with the growing rate of businesses. Along with this increase in business growth, there is also a rise of unethical behavior by managers, employees, and even shareholders.
- On the 16th of February, 1995, the media across Australia was crowing the news, that the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) had to close down due to a computer virus infection. A computer virus is a malicious program which can alter, damage, or destroy files and computer memory and may attack and spread without its victim’s knowledge.
- The basics of computer security (using difficult passwords, and guarding of data) are not being met in a disturbingly large number of American companies surveyed.
- When both the employee and company are found at fault, the question arises of how extensive should the repercussions be? Is the company as a whole liable or do you look into individual employees within that company? From an ethical perspective one would have to look at the available information of both the employees and their superiors along with the role of others in the situation.
- White-collar crime, specifically computer crime, is becoming more popular as computers become more readily available. Crimes using computers and crimes against computers are usually committed without fear of being caught, due to the detachment of the offender from the victim.
- Installing and monitoring these virus scanners takes many man hours and a lot of money for site licenses. Many server programs are coming equipped with a program called “netlog.” This is a program that monitors the computer use of the employees in a company on the network.
- Every member of ACM is expected to uphold the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct which includes these general moral imperatives: 1) contribute to society and human well-being ) avoid harm to others 3) be honest and trustworthy 4) be fair and take action not to discriminate 5) honor property rights including copyrights and patents ) give proper credit for intellectual property 7) respect the privacy of others 8) honor confidentiality.
- The fundamental question that most philosophers agree on when discussing abortion is, ?How do you determine the humanity of a being (Noonan, p. 117)?? Or, in other words, when does a being acquire a right to life? The answer to these questions will determine when it is, if ever, morally acceptable to abort a fetus.
- The purpose of this paper is to determine the consistency of the moral and ethical value systems that guide the practices of organizations that make up the economic fabric of the nation. As scientific advancements and new technologies become readily accessible society experiences the consequences as well as the benefits.