В настоящее время в науке уделяется большое внимание организационному развитию Еще в 60-х годах прошлого века было предложено рассматривать организаци...полностью>>
В теории менеджмента развивается направление, в рамках которого исследователи рассматривают организацию как развивающийся во времени объект, имеющий ж...полностью>>
В современных условиях развития экономики большое значение придается организационным процессам, протекающим в многообразной деятельности организаций Н...полностью>>
- Both of the articles that are being studied are very different to any usual piece of reportage in the way that what the BBC or the Times was expecting from these two journalists was very different from what they received. Marie Colvin and Fergal Keane were reporting on very serious topics in interesting times yet both of their pieces were so different from the stereotype newscaster articles.
- The Advertising of Installment PlansAfter several decades of urbanization and industrialization, post- World War I America was marked by a rapid increase in the availability of mass-produced commodities. For the growing middle-class population, the twentieth century American dream had become based on the acquisition and consumption of this rising tide of commodities.
- The Business Life of Ancient Athens is an informative book about different aspects of Ancient businesses and Ancient ways of dealing with money. This book first starts out by explaining the agricultural aspects of Ancient Athens. Agriculture was not well for Athens, so they had to trade a lot.
- In this essay I will first examine the captain’s portrayal of Leggatt, then argue that Leggatt is none of these, rather, he is a complete person in and of himself, and not simply part of the captain’s personality deficiencies.
- Euphemisms for the majority of people is the device to create humorous situation. most can get along without them in everyday life, but they are found everywhere not only in emotive prose but also in the publicistic style, in highly emotional speech, in extreme cases to lessen the impact of the situation on the people making it sound milder.
- ? These variables are often difficult to quantify empirically and much of the evidence for these factors is qualitative in nature.? Different people place different values on non-monetary factors.? Williamson regards clean air as a luxury item, whereas others would regards it as a necessity or even a right.
- Herodotus, in his book The History, tells us a good deal about how, in the course of the 5th Century, the Greeks came to define themselves by casting “barbarians” as a negative foil for those traits which they admired in themselves. By ?barbarians?, Herodotus means the ?Others?, those who were not Greek or European.