Изучение особенностей машинного программирования циклических алгоритмов с заданным числом повторений
Информатика, программирование->Лабораторная работа
где, адрес команды указывает на то, что модифицируется весь указатель адреса CS:IP, md и последние 3 бита (r/m) определяют тип адресации (в данном слу...полностью>>
Журнали-сфери є основними регістрами обліку. Допоміжні відомості використовуються, якщо є потреба в аналітичних показниках, яких немає у самих журнала...полностью>>
В тех случаях, когда совокупность объективных показателей не всегда способна адекватно отобразить состояние исследуемой системы, становится целесообра...полностью>>
- If it weren t for the past, where would we be today? If it wasn t for the trials and tribulations of are ancestors would we have our freedom? These questions could be answered with a simple yes or no, but the eyes of most people it means hope, hope for a life of equal opportunities as any other race.
- The Civil Rights movement has been a debate that has plagued America since the its conception with slaves first appearing to the New World in 1619. The debate over the rights of slaves became even more explosive in the 1850s with the Civil War when America fought over the freedom of these slaves, and the eventually the slaves gained their constitutional guarantee to be free through the Thirteenth Amendment.
- Most of us, being United States citizens, would like to believe that everyone in this country is living in conditions of utmost freedom and equality. Although according to the constitution this is true, anyone who has ever been the victim of oppression knows not to take equality for granted.
- It all began in 1875 when the beginning of Civil Rights in American Society began to take place. With the end of the Cold war, came the question of inequality. Who had the right to run the country? Who made the rules? Who enforced equality and the right of all people?
- The struggle for equality for Americans of African descent continues despite significant advances made during the 1950’s and 1960’s. Since then, African Americans have acquired equality and desegregation. But these rights have not come easily as there was much hatred and mistreatment by many whites.
- The Civil Rights movement was a period of time when blacks attempted to gain their constitutional rights from which they were being deprived. The movement has occurred from the 1950’s to the present, with programs like Affirmative Action. Many were upset with the way the civil rights movement was being carried out in the 1960’s.
- Then the Klan became stronger and more violent committing many more lynchings and hangings. But gradually most of the whites came around to the idea of integration, and did not see the blacks as a ‘threat’ anymore.
- Black people were segregated all over the U.S., all the public facilities were segregated, including lunch counters, librairies, buses, swimmingpools. Most schools (almost every school) were segregated too. The blacks wanted to have civil rights. Black Americans were increasingly impatient at the lack of progress in obtaining their full civil rights.
- If you ask a young girl what she wants to be when she grows up, she may tell you she wants to be a doctor, lawyer, or even a teacher. That is what any child would percieve their future to become, just like their parents. But what that little girl is unaware of, is that if she had lived a little over 150 years ago, her future dreams would be quite different.
- As late as the 1950s, society in the Southern United States remained racially segregated by law. The segregation laws in these states were supported by an 1896 Supreme Court ruling. In the case of PLessy vs. Ferguson, the Court had ruled that “seperate but equal” public facilities for blacks and whites did not violate the Constitution.
- There is a rich tradition in this country of civil disobedience. Nonviolent civil disobedience was a critical factor in gaining women the right to vote in the United States as well as the U.S. labor movement with striking effectiveness such as the Industrial Workers of the World, the Chicano community s UFW grape and Lettuce boycotts.
- Civil War IN THIS meeting of the Southern Historical Association great emphasis has been placed upon a re-examination of numerous phases of our history relating to the Civil War. While several papers have dealt with certain forces which helped bring about the Civil War, none has attempted a general synthesis of causes.
- After the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation by Lincoln, the slaves of America were free. This was a huge step in making our country truly free to all people. The construction of the South did not however work out smoothly for the freed slaves.
- Although these works were written for different causes, the two are similar in some ways. Both are similar in how they get the reader to see and feel what the writter sees and feels.
- Small battles to big battles, no matter where it was fought, many of our soldiers died, for there side. There were many problems that lead to the Civil War. One issue was the spread of slavery to the west (the territory where they won from the Mexican War).
- There are many different reasons why civil wars occur. These violent conflicts arise in a nation and usually destroy and split the country. The United States felt the pain that civil war causes because of the issue of states rights and slavery. Spain experienced the agony of civil war firsthand because Gen.
- Thoreau was once sent to jail for refusing to pay his taxes and I support this episode of civil disobedience as justified. Thoreau did not pay his taxes because he objected the use of the revenue to finance the Mexican War and enforcement of slavery laws.
- Should it be illegal to publish literature with “indecent” content on the Internet but perfectly legal to publish that same work in print? This question has spawned the debate over Internet censorship, which is currently raging in the United States Congress as well as in other political forums around the world.
- Believe it or not, Los Angeles was just waiting for an event like the Rodney King verdict to explode. All that was needed was that one spark to ignite the anger in the citizens of South Central and cause the area to explode. One of the recent and most significant riots took place on the streets of Los Angeles on April 29, 1992.
- What is affirmative action? This has been a very interesting question throughout the past thirty years. Many people would like to answer it with simply the name given to programs that try to correct past and ongoing discriminations against women, racial minorities, and others in the work force and in education.