Пространство есть форма бытия материи, характеризующая порядок сосуществования и рядоположенность материальных образований, их структурность и протяже...полностью>>
Психоанализ Зигмунда Фрейда. Сознательное и бессознательное. Обоснование культуры как сублимации эроса
В истории духовной культуры, научного творчества вряд ли можно найти учение, которое вызывало бы столь резкие расхождения в оценках, чем учение австри...полностью>>
Спор между психологизмом и антипсихологизмом представляет собой некое цикличное явление, которое может быть прослежено в целом по крайней мере четырех...полностью>>
- Four days left to write my final paper. I do procrastinate. I had all semester and I waited till the final four days. I was in the library at the STCC Pecan Campus reading Walt Whitman’s classic poem “Oh Captain, My Captain,” taking a brake from the decision I was confronted with: what subject should I write my final paper on.
- AbstractLow voting turnouts among young adults has become a trend apparent around the globe. This trend is particularly evident in the United States. Various research projects have been carried out in attempt to discover how to involve younger generations in politics.
- Among these teachers was Roscelin the Nominalist, at whose school at Locmenach, near Vannes, Abelard certainly spent some time before he proceeded to Paris.
- The topic of this paper was chosen out of the conviction that humanity is suffering today from a number of serious social problems related to women and to the interrelations of the two sexes in society. Although these problems may be more pronounced, disturbing, more debilitating for some of us than for others, there are probably few if any regions of the contemporary world whose citizens have not felt in some way the repercussions of these problems.
- In the second and third decades of this century, a new kind of artistic movement swept Europe and America. Its very name, “Dada”–two identical syllables without the obligatory “-ism”–distinguished it from the long line of avant-gardes which have determined the history of the arts in the last 200 years.
- Andrew Crawley describes in his book ( England ), the English people as being profoundly conservative.The English men feel, instinctively, that the present is not only the creation of the contemporaries, but also the result of the work of many past generations.
- A buried root. A nuisance people dig up and throw in the sun to wither. A globe of frail seeds that’s indestructible. From Love Medicine (1984) Brigham Narins Erdrich’s interest in writing can be traced to her childhood and her heritage.
- Contemporary political theory : exam 1Question #1 : Please discuss the political organization of the Greek city- states, particularly Athenian democracy at the time of Pericles, Plato, and Aristotle. Also discuss the backgrounds of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle and the fate of the Greek city-states historically.
- BOOKS: The Woman Warrior: Memoirs of a Girlhood Among Ghosts (New York: Knopf, 1976; London: John Lane, 1977); China Men (New York: Knopf, 1980); Hawaii One Summer: 1978 (San Francisco: Meadow Press, 1987); Through the Black Curtain (Berkeley: Friends of the Bancroft Library, University of California, 1987); Tripmaster Monkey: His Fake Book (New York: Knopf, 1989).
- For nearly thirty years he has amplified his Cognitive-Developmental theory of moralisation which has now become prominent in the field of moral development and its application to moral education. Kohlberg proposed that moral difficulties motivated their own development through a fixed sequence of increasingly adaptable kinds of moral reasoning.
- During the Harlem Renaissance a new feeling of racial pride emerged in the Black Intelligencia. The Black Intelligencia consisted of African-American writers, poets, philosophers, historians, and artists whose expertise conveyed five central themes according to Sterling Brown, a writer of that time: ?1) Africa as a source of race pride, 2) Black American heroes 3) racial political propaganda, 4) the ?Black folk? tradition, and 5) candid self-revelation.
- Kubla Khan is a fascinating and exasperating poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge (. Almost everyone who has read it, has been charmed by its magic. It must surely be true that no poem of comparable length in English or any other language has been the subject of so much critical commentary.
- B. Adam Library Relating to Dr. Samuel Johnson and His Era, 19 9-1930); important holdings are in other private collections. The Yale University Library, the British Library, the Bodleian Library, the library of Pembroke College, Oxford, and the Johnson Birthplace Museum, Lichfield, have important manuscripts.
- In 1945, a novel was published that would forever change the way society views itself. The book, entitled The Catcher in the Rye, would propel a man named Jerome David Salinger to fame as one of the most famous authors of the twentieth century.
- An unlikely candidate to dispute the unfair, misogynistic treatment of women by men and society, Christine de Pizan successfully challenged the accepted negative views that were being expressed about women by the all-male literary world of her era. Part of Christine’s uniqueness stems from the time in which she lived, the middle to late 1300’s.
- He is a picture of what the Holy Quran portrays of a good Christian: "…And nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say: ‘We are Christians’: because among these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world.
- One must decide the meaning of “progressive historiography.” It can mean either the history written by “progressive historians,” or it can mean history written by historians of the Progressive era of American history and shortly after. The focus that was chosen for this paper is more in keeping with the latter interpretation, if for no other reason than it provides a useful compare-and-contrast “control” literature.
- FM3011 – Comedy To what extent, and why, does contemporary Hollywood romantic comedy follow or depart from the conventions established in the classic Hollywood era? Answer with reference to at least two films. In the 1970´s, Brian Henderson predicted that,
- Long ago, a great controversy arose between Israel and the Palestinians. Israel believed it should have the right to the Holy Land; including the city of Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights. At the same time, the Palestinians believed that they had the same rights.
- The Bell Curve : Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life (A Free Press Paperbacks Book) 1 – 10 of 77 | next 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:eviewer: Eric Gartman (see more about me) from Rockville, MD USAReaders who have not yet read this book will be surprised to learn that the main topic is not race, but how intelligence explains class structure.